Marvel Iron Age: Interlude Time/Space

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

The Traveler finds him self back row center at a movie theater. A man in a white suit sits next to him,"Popcorn?" The man in white sits down,"Traveler, huh? Sounds vague." The Traveler looks over,"Said, The Beyonder." The man nods, "Fair enough."

The Traveler takes the bucket,"I'm kinda in the middle of something here." The Beyonder chuckles,"One should always take time to smell the roses." The movie starts with a cheesy guitar riff, "80's buddy cops?" The Traveler asks. The Beyonder nods as The Traveler goes on," You just keep getting weirder, I can see the Tribunal as the chief but I'm having a little trouble seeing Galactus as the partner 1 day to retirement."

The Beyonder laughs,"Would you rather watch the abstracts stare at each other for a day making grandiose speeches?" The Traveler shakes his head,"Could've been worse,I'm still having nightmares about Death as Foxy Browne."

As a bizarre car chase plays on the screen the Beyonder asks,"Are you sure it has to be him?" The Traveler puts down the popcorn,"Yup, its a fixed point." Beyonder nods, "He doesn't exactly have an altruistic history." The Traveler looks to the screen,"I'll find an angle."

He sighs, "You ever get the feeling the boss is just playing a game and we're just the pawns?" The Beyonder smiles,"Of course not. We'd be Knights or Rooks." The Traveler laughs as he grabs more popcorn.

As the credits roll The Traveler disappears and finds himself between Dr. Doom and Carol Danvers in heated battle.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AweSam

Is Beyonder pre or post retcon?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@AweSam: I was going pre, I never liked the idea of him being an inhuman but this isn't quite the usual 616 Beyonder

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

This is kind of my own version of the Beyonder

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Sureal kinda chapter. Beyond and Traveller...traveller is the blue dude from, I'll look it up; Games Master! Well thats my guess.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: nope