Marvel Iron Age: Interlude The Rescue

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Cutthroat struggles against Iron soldiers as they drag him down a hall, Iron Claw chuckling as he squirms, "I've been waiting a long time for this Mortimer, I may have to take pictures and send them to Scalphunter."

The soldiers join in the laugh until one feels something rip through his chest. They all look over to see two carbonadium tendrils extending from the soldiers chest and then separate tearing the man apart. The other soldier drops Cutthroat and spins around to attack but a tendril wraps around him and sends thousands of amps through his armor cooking the man inside like a baked potato.

Iron Claws bladed hand begins spinning like a mincer as he begins to march toward Lash as he pulls back his tendrils. Iron Claw looks back, "Do you really think you can take me."

Lash laughs, "Of course not."

There is a flash of light behind Iron Claw and a large shadow descends on him. He turned to see Slaughter towering above him. He spun around to hit the large man with his spinning blades but Slaughter caught his hand stopping the blades with his fingers and driving his large metallic fist into his face knocking him out. He then tossed Iron Claw to the side as Lash picked up Cutthroat.

He looked up to Lash,"Did Sinister send you to finish the job?"

Lash grinned,"No, Essex isn't calling the shots anymore. The new boss wants to meet you."

They disappear from the hall and reappear in front of a large window over looking the Earth from a ship above. Cutthroat looks down,"Space again?"

A booming voice comes from behind, "We will be back down there soon enough, the question is whether or not you'll be arriving as part of my army or as space debris."

Cutthroat turns to see Thanos looking down on him. He looks up nervously,"You're the boss."

An evil grin crosses the mad Titan's face,"Lets get you upgraded."

Cutthroat adds,"Any chance you have something to negate a healing factor?"

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tomdickharry1984

I think I missed somthing?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: The Monsters arc is where Sinister lost all his support, this particular chapter directly follows Fantastic Force chapter 7

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Ahh Cut-Throat you devious bastard, I can just see that going really badly...FOR HIM! :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: he's just trying to make the best out of a bad situation