joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

David Hardy's voice journal

Morty was pretty pissed at 7 after the poker game but cheered right up when 7 spent most of his winnings at his truck, he bought Sam some cloths, since he was currently wandering around in nothing but a pair of torn up jeans that he'd apparently been wearing for the better part of 200 years, then he got some food and supplies and many items that looked useless to Sam and I at the time but 7 looked very pleased with himself then he bought what looked like several hundred rounds of ammo for the gun he'd won, telling me that I needed to learn to shoot strait but he didn't want to waist the carbonadium on practice. I'd discovered that we weren't too far from where Madam Web had been seen last and if we hurried we'd be caught up to her in a day or so.

We walked for a while but it was already dark when we'd left the bar, so we set up camp. Sam fell asleep right away I wasn't too far behind him, and I honestly don't even know if 7 does sleep at this point. We woke up the next day, 7 already had some breakfast cooking that I really hoped wasn't god damned squirrels again and he tossed me a pair of goggles that he'd made with some of the spare parts he picked up, he told me they were equipped with a targeting system, night vision and scan mode that detected super human abilities and weak points in everything, I decided to move a good distance from the tree I'd been sitting under after checking that last function. 7 told Sam and I to eat up since he already had, then he went to find some water for our canteens. About an hour later Sam asked me if I noticed the 3 men hiding in the bushes with what looked like gardening equipment.

They walked up to us, one had a rake, another a garden hoe and the largest of them was carrying a baseball bat. They demanded we hand over all our stuff, Sam did his level best to keep from laughing at them. I started to get up, then noticed 7 standing behind them. He cleared his throat and the 3 men looked back at him. The largest of them stared very intently at him, then back at us then to his companions, as if he was assessing who he'd have to fight. He then looked to his friends and said " Oh hell no", then turned and walked away. The other 2 turned and timidly raised their weapons and 7 swatted them out of their hands like they were children. They ran very quickly away as Sam and I burst out laughing. Then we noticed the look on 7's face, he looked pissed and there was some blood on his hands. He then sat down and explained what happened.

Creed 7, field journal entry 9

As David and Guthrie woke up I gave David the goggles I'd made for him, if they don't improve his aim nothing will, I grabbed up the canteens as they ate and headed toward a stream I could hear running from the camp, it was a good distance away but I figured it'd take me no time to get there. As I walked I suddenly realized I was being tracked. I turned just as the Thorn leaped at me from a tree limb towards me I swatted her away but she was just the distraction. An electrified whip wrapped around my neck and I was pulled to the ground, then a blade came down toward my throat. I managed to roll away and get free of the whip to see my attacker. His name was Lash, one of Sinister's custom made killers. His kind unlike the Stalkers were all one of a kind, this one was born from the DNA of a man called Omega Red and a woman named Noriko Ashida. His whips are a part of him and he possesses the ability to absorb and generate electricity. The Thorn tried to come at me again this time I slashed her throat open with my claws, I had no time to deal with her, Lash required all my attention, he is stronger than me and almost as fast.

He readied himself for a second attack as I charged my repulsers, I ran at him. He responded by catching me around the mid section with one of his whip and slammed me into a nearby tree, then swung me in the air and brought me crashing down, I tried breaking it but the carbonadium the whip was laced with was just to strong for me. He then took his other whip and began beating me with it while using the one wrapped around me to electrocute me. I managed to shoot a repulser blast at him, he dodged it but the distraction caused him to loosen his grip enough for me to escape. I then blasted him in the the head, it would have killed most but was only enough to render Lash unconscious. I ran off, I did manage to get our water but I was angry that I'd had to run.

When I got back to the camp 3 buffoons were attempting to rob David and Sam, I was in no mood for it.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Being held up with garden tools & sporting equipment, those hillbilly robbers are lucky David didn't just shoot them! And Sinister's made another pet, he's been a busy little mad scientist over the years. I like this Lash, looking forward to a rematch

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I wanted to add a little humor to the story, as for Lash, I decided I needed to branch out and have some more unique problems for the guys to face