joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Inside Hal-Lass' downed ship

David stares out the door curiously,"Anyone else find it weird that no one is investigating the crash site? No Ferrum, no Shield. Usually one or the other would be all over crap like this."

7 looks up from his work, "I overheard one of the guards at the warehouse talking about something going on in Europe. Maybe they finally went to war with Doom."

7 then goes back to his work telling Hal,"Your power source is shot but I managed to rig one pair of Nega Bands to replace it, you will need to wear them to operate it because they require a wielder to work. Hal put on the bands causing the ship to power up. A scanning device in the ship began flashing as Hal walked to the flight deck.

He stared,"The ship has detected Kree DNA on the Eastern coast of this continent." 7 came over looking grim," Annapolis."

David asked," What's in Annapolis?"

7 closed the ship's hatch,"If he's there he's lucky he isn't dead or worse, Hal get ready for take off."

Annapolis, Maryland

Sinister sits staring at the Kree man passed out on his table as a lab tech enters,"Sir, we have a problem." Sinister doesn't even look at him,"What is it?" The tech nervously stammers,"It's the other Kree sir......." Sinister interrupts," Send some Creeds after him, I'm busy." The tech continues,"Well sir, that's not really necessary." Sinister turns angrily, "Why?" At that a proximity alert goes off throughout the complex.

In the courtyard a ship hovers above as 7, David and Hal jump out. Hal blasts a gaping hole in the ground revealing the room where Dal is being held. Sinister stepped out as rubble rained down and the 3 of them dropped in. He locked eyes with 7 as the Creed raised his charged repulser toward him. He began to chuckle,"Even if that could hurt me, you can't."

7 grinned,"I fixed that." He then fires an intense blast of red energy that tears through Sinister's shoulder causing him to roar in pain. He ran down the hall and 7 followed. 7 attempted to blast again but a powerful energy shield blocked it as his enemy escaped. He went back to see Hal standing over his brother,"Can you move?" Dal shook his head,"Leave me, I'm dead anyway." Hal delivered a hard slap to his brother's face as he bellowed,"You are a Kree, you will die like one or not at all! On your feet." Dal got up slowly as a line from the ship dropped down. Hal grabbed him and the line pulled them in. 7 stepped in an adjoining room grabbing a small vile he'd noticed in passing, then came back as the line came back down for David and him.

2 hours later

Sinister sits glaring at a monitor watching Stryfe order men after 7,"We must make sure his men don't get their hands on Creed 7, send the stalkers after him." His assistant begins,"I'll have a dozen Creeds...."Sinister hushes him,"Not just Creeds, I want every available member of all stalker divisions after him." The assistant then asks timidly, "Division 17 as well?" Sinister nods as his frightened assistant states," Sir, they're uncontrollable, they'll more than likely slaughter......." Sinister grabs him by the throat as he roars,"I don't give a damn if they slaughter the whole damn continent, send them now." He then let him go,"Order Cutthroat to bring my creations back."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Nice. I wonder what 7 grabbed (btw its a vial not vile; vile is extreme yuck vial is a container) And yes the whole damn freak show is going after them. Good work

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I had a couple of ideas for what's in the vial hopefully I settled on a good one

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: It's methamphetamine? It's cough syrup? It's Dr Essex's Good Time Remedy & Hair Tonic? :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: lol