Marvel Iron Age: Hardy and Creed part 17 (Rewrite)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Distress transmission: auto record! “This is Hal-Lass. I have been in pursuit of Dal-Rogg, enemy of the Kree Empire, for six cycles. As our pursuit took us into the Sol system my ship and seemingly his was hit with a focused energy field that destroyed my engines and has ruptured my air supply. I am entering the atmosphere of the third planet from their sun. Coordinates of Dal-Rogg’s last charted position included in this distress message”

David Hardy and 7 watched in awe as a ship fell from the sky and crashed into a field, a few kilometres from them.

“There goes the neighborhood” said Hardy

“We should check it out” growled 7

“If I catch space herpes I’m going to be very upset with you” stated David checking his gun

Hardy and Creed reached the wreckage. A hatch popped opened and a blue man staggers out struggling to breathe as he fumbles with a gadget on his wrist. After a moment he takes a deep breath and looks at the two men. He asks them a question.

“Do you understand what he said?” asked Hardy out the side of his mouth.

“Sounds like Arabic-Russian…but not” said 7, his repulsers trained on the man

The man flicked his bracelet again “..orry. My name is Hal-Lass of the Kree Empire. Where am I?”

“Earth” said 7 slightly sarcastically

“Errr-ttth”

“North America” he added

“Ang-glush is the correct language here” he asked

“English” said 7 “This is so weird” David nodded in agreeance and bewilderment

"I thought Earth had a deflector shield that prevented ships getting within a light-year of this planet."

"That's true, maybe it failed" said 7 “Maybe it’s why you crashed”

“Okay, what the hell is going on?" said David “You’re…a Martian? And we’re have a casual chat?”

7 looked at him, "He is a Kree! It's been about two hundred years since one has been on Earth and Ferrum is pretty good at keeping this kind of thing under wraps so it's not surprising you don't know about them."

“You fit the profile for a standard average humanoid of this planet” said Hal “But what are you?"

“I'm a Creed"

Hal looked curious "And what is that?”

“I’m genetically engineered killing machine" stated 7 giving Hal a smile with his feline-like teeth

Hal looked up at the sky “I suppose I should explain…” and he went on to explain who he was and how he ended up here. David and 7 listened intently and then responded with their situation and that if the Iron Army found out a Kree had come to Earth they'd more than likely hunt him down, toss him in a cell if not kill him out right.

“We should get going” said 7 “If we can just stumble across you falling out of the sky, you can bet there’s a battalion of tin soldiers heading this way”

Genosha southern coast.

A ship plummets from the heavens, landing heavily on the beach. Groggily Dal-Rogg exited the ship to see a battalion of black armoured men with their weapons aimed toward him.

“Welcome to earth”

To Be Continued

Big Thank you to for rewriting this for me and vastly improving it

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: No worries, just needed a tidy up was all. Good work :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: It was a huge help

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Let me know if you want to do it again, happy to help

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I'm still working on my dialog it's not my strong suit

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Time_Phantom

I suspect Dal-Rogg wont be on Genosha for a too long. Stryfe is paying a visit. He is not happy with certain goings on. Great chapter.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@Time_Phantom: at the moment the arrival of the Kree won't have a huge impact on the major events going on. At this point Ferrum and the Iron army just want to keep it under wraps, they have enough chaos going on at the moment.