Marvel Iron Age: General Falcon Helfitta #3

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

The Supreme Commander sat at the large holo-desk looking at all the red spots, locations where Ares had taken over. Stryfe’s fingers were white with rage as he gripped the table, blood actually trickled off his gums at the force he clenched his teeth. The room was silent, even more surprising because Scalphunter was in it. Hanging telekinetically in the corner of the room was a dead Grey, cloned beings he used to practices his powers on, dangling like a morbid wind chime. The hologram changed to the crater of Chicago. He slammed his fist onto the desk cracking the screen.

No Caption Provided

“THIS! IS! INTOLERABLE!”

He looked at the line of people before him: Rachel his “daughter” from a Grey, Falcon Helfitta his most trusted general, Iron Claw his personal bodyguard, Scalphunter his premier assassin, Dolph Stevenson the new head of Ferrum and Warren Wholeda* the new general of the New York Iron Hall after the latest purge.

“WELL?”

The room remained silent as he paced back and forth.

“DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF?”

“You could, just die” said Falcon, almost surprised by his own words. Just as suddenly he was in the air and flying towards the window. With a crash he was outside and suspended fifty floors above the city.

“Stark me!” muttered Scalphunter.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”

Falcon kept his composure as he brush glass out of his hair “If we faked your death, sir. Give everyone what they’re after and when they are celebrating we lower the boom”

The Supreme Commander threw Falcon back into the building roughly, landing at Iron Claw’s feet. The two shared a glance that spoke volumes before Helfitta got to his feet and returned to the line.

“Who would do it?” asked Stryfe as he pondered the idea.

“Oo! Oo! Oo!” Scalphunter eagerly raised his hand “Pick me! Pick me!”

Falcon looked at the man he hated so much “Gerald has recently had contact with a New Latverian subversive*…”

“Agent Fish Ball Zipper Face!” added Scalphunter confidentally.

“SHIELD Agent Ngumi Takada. It lends to a story that to impress her, Geral…”

“Would you stop calling me Gerald, Falcon Crest!” snapped Scalphunter as he is hand went to his pistol. The Supreme Commander slammed his assassin into the roof with his telekinesis and then threw him outside through the hole. This time he didn’t bother keeping him aloft.

“Continue” said Stryfe as Scalphunter fell to the street, screaming and cursing all the way.

“Actions like that lend credence to his anger, at finally snapping and killing you” said Falcon.

“I do not like this plan.” growled Iron Claw through his metal teeth.

“I actually don’t care what you like!” sneered Falcon “Now you sir, will of course be replaced and never in any danger. New Latveria thinks it has won and we reinforce the illusion by issuing a recall of troops for the funeral and the temporary leader…”

“You?” Stryfe looked at his general.

“If so, but that doesn’t matter,” Falcon stroked his moustache “Whoever is deemed as your successor has to sell your death and the illusion of peace. This will get them all to relax their guard; the Chechyen DMZ, Asgardia, New Latveria, all the upstart places that need a lesson taught. And you, you sir, personally deal with them! Do you think Ares can stand before you?”

Stryfe gazed at his general and smiled “That is quite good Falcon.” He tapped the desk and brought up a hologram of the Chechyen DMZ “I have killed gods before…”

There were several gunshots outside the room. Iron Claw stepped to protect his master as Stevenson and Wholeda went for cover. The door burst open, Scalphunter stood there weapons drawn looking very much like he’d been dropped of a building. His healing factor was working over time.

“Seriously I had a teleporting dog bite my junk* and chopstick girl push me out of a plane recently!” yelled Scalphunter “This abusive s#!t has got to $%^# stop!”

“Where did you learn those words?” Stryfe was curious. Only a few people swore in the original form, most everything else replaced with stark.

General Helfitta looked down at his holo-pad that hummed “Excuse me” he threw up a salute as he exited the room, glad to be leaving them as it descended into madness.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Six Iron Sentinels ringed the building as the battalion of Iron Soldiers swarmed. Scott Summers* shook his head “I knew this day would one day come”

He’d been running his Upstarts for a while, following in his father’s footsteps, but he’d been working for the Iron Army also. Advising, helping and creating new weapons for the Hunter units. The very units who hunted down and killed people like him. It was his team that had captured the daughter of Stryfe, who in a weird way was kind of his great-great-step-half-niece or something. But all that didn’t matter now.

No Caption Provided

“I will attack, drawing their fire while the rest of you escape,” said Scott “Head to Colorado and join SHIELD”

“We’re NOT leaving you!” growled Credence, the rescued Creed that was grown normally under his care, free of implants and chemicals.

“Credence is right.” Scylla checked her guns “You stay, we stay!”

Scott looked at the others; Crank with his fingers in the wall socket soaking up electricity to pump up his mass and strength, Razor itching to be allowed to go and fight, Izzy the boy with the seemingly limitless ice powers, Shatterbox and Flatfoot. He wasn’t going to win this argument.

“Please,” said Scott “It is pointless us all dying here”

“They’ll be doing the dying Scotty” said Razor with a wink “We’re the starking Upstarts!”

Falcon met Major Gonzalito in his new office on the 26th floor of the New York Iron Hall. The major handed over a duffel bag “Was there anything else General?”

“Did you look inside the bag?”

“No sir!”

“Good” Falcon smiled “Miguel, we stand on the verge of a brand new day”

Miguel didn’t understand but smiled and nodded “Anything else sir?”

Falcon opened the bag and retrieved the Staff of One “Do you know what this is?”

“A stick!”

Falcon chuckled “Indeed, a very powerful stick. It is said it is able to grant wishes but if the same thing is wished for twice, or has been wished for…well the reports range from lightning strikes to sudden death, teleportation to butterflies”

“Are you giving it to the Supreme Commander?”

Falcon smirked at his subordinate “…eventually. Change Major Miguel Gonzalito into a ball of adamantium!”

The staff hummed and instantly the major was a metallic sphere of one of the rarest and toughest metals on the planet. Falcon gasped in delight and tapped the ball.

No Caption Provided

Cedar Rapids

The Upstarts were outgunned and outnumbered. Razor was dead, Scylla badly wounded. Izzy kept the Sentinels from actively joining the fray by icing the ground but the soldiers were taking their toll on them. All of Scott’s ‘white men’, essentially cloned robots, were dead.

“Flatfoot!”

The speedster was by Scott’s side in a heartbeat.

“You will gather up everyone and get them to safety,” he looked deep into his eyes “I will hold them off.”

“Bu…”

“Stark it James!” snapped Scott grabbing the boy by the shoulders “PLEASE! For once in your life do what I ask you!”

“Yes dad” And with that he shot away in a purple and white blur grabbing his teammates as Scott took out his holo-phone.

“General Falcon Helfitta please”

To be continued...

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#3 cbishop  Online
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#4 cbishop  Online

See? That's what I get for being so behind on MIA. When he said "teleporting dog," I thought he was talking about Lockjaw.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I'm not sure if Falcon is planning a double cross but he's definitely got all the ingredients on the table.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@joshmightbe: Looks like the coup of the century is about to occur. :-)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@cbishop: Ha ha! @tommythehitman asked about another cross-universe crossover but I didn't want to make it happen every week (like Marvel do) thus making it less special. But as for catching up...in your own time :)

@joshmightbe:@impurestcheese:We we'll see as there are things going on all over the place; Colorado is about to errupt, Ares is still cutting a swathe through the East, there's a group of villains up to something, there's Exodus and his crew, Zemo, Black Air...Falcon may be eyeing off the top job but any one of these things could upturn the apple cart

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Heh. We all know where Scalphunter learned those words. Great and funny stuff!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh. We all know where Scalphunter learned those words. Great and funny stuff!

Glad you liked it

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped