joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

NYPD 5th precinct Manhattan

General Falcon Helfitta marches in behind Colonel John Bendis and a couple of Iron Soldiers. The General walks up to the desk of Det. Rob Sanders," You're coming with me." Sanders grabs his jacket and follows the General.

Sanders joined the General on a transport, as they sat down Helfitta handed Sanders a data pad. Sanders stares at the General's metal hand a bit put off, Helfitta shrugs,"Temporary replacement, we have more important things to focus on."

Sanders clears his throat,"What can I do for you sir?" Helfitta leans back, "I read the reports, the work involved is far beyond Bendis' capabilities. He tells me you've discovered Shield involvement."

Sanders shook his head, "I don't think Shield did it." Colonel Bendis interrupted, "But what about the tattoos?" Helfitta glared at him,"Did I give you permission to speak?" Bendis backed up as Sanders continued, "Its a false lead, but they want you to know its a red herring. It's like they're daring you to come after them. I've read up on your Shield files and there's not one mention of a tattoo logo on them."

Helfitta stopped him, "How did you get our Shield files?" Sanders shrugs, "I know a guy. Oh have you guys checked the sub net." Helfitta looked confused,"The what?" Sanders was surprised," The Sub net, its an online network that lets people run shows without having to go through the censors, I thought you guys would have it monitored or something considering how often the Spiders and the Thor cult use it to share info. Footage from the riot is already all over it. Everyone in the country has probably seen it by now. The edit used is not helping."

Helfitta gave a hateful stare to Bendis,"How did our investigative branch miss that?" Bendis was staring very intently at his shoes as Sanders started again,"I have a suspect." The General's attention was back on Sanders,"Who?"

Sanders sat up, "Victor Dominic, he's trying to run for president on an Anti-Ferrum platform and 3 days after he announces his candidacy we get a riot made to look like it was instigated by the Iron army. From what I've gathered the guy has really deep pockets which he'd need for access to cloners." Bendis replied,"What cloners?" Sanders answered, "The 200 people who started the protests that caused the riot are all hollow clones, crime bosses use them every now and then they don't have any minds of their own and can be programmed like a computer to do what ever you want, suicide bombs, extra hands in a robbery that you don't have to pay, or in this case hold signs and chant while waiting for who ever hijacked your armor to slaughter them."

Helfitta gave Bendis another hateful glare, "Sanders, you just earned yourself a new job. Bendis, meet your new boss." Bendis was pissed,"But sir, I've...." Helfitta swatted Bendis to the floor, "In 2 minutes he's given me 3 times the amount of intel you have in your entire career."

Sanders looked at the General,"You guys got dental?"

Maryland institute

Doom watches as his new political ad airs using scenes from the recent riot to attack the sitting president and Ferrum. He looks to Sinister, "I've been checking in on the sub net, it appears the riot has caused a great deal of questions to be raised, I'm assuming someone has made the connection back to Dominic by now. From this point on he has no private life, I've scheduled as many public engagements as possible." Sinister shakes his head,"Is that wise?" Doom looks up Martyrs don't get quiet deaths."

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Time_Phantom

Bendis... okay. Doom and Sinister are going to have to work fast. As for Helfitta the last we saw of him Cmndr. Holland was pulling him out of the helicarrier. Good to see he got a replacement for that arm. Doom looks up "Martyrs don't get quiet deaths." I think this is my favrite line in this chapter. Can we expect another today *crosses fingers* you seem to be putting these out fast.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@Time_Phantom: Either tonight or tomorrow morning I'll have a new one up. Just so you know he will be coming for Carol relatively soon but not an upfront battle at first

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By batkevin74  Online

@joshmightbe: Nice metal hand for Helfitta, contiinuity works! Hey which arm did you have Kimura rip off? Welcome to the Iron Army Rob Sanders or should I say Detective Corporal Robert Sanders! Good work

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I can never make him a Colonel I didn't think of that until after I wrote this chapter

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74  Online

@joshmightbe: General Falcon Helfitta has the power to make anyone, anything within his part of the Iron Army. Detectice Colonel has a nice ring to it :)