joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Televisions all across America

An ominous voice plays over a scene of Iron soldiers marching, "The President claims that the Iron army is good for us." A montage of Iron soldiers committing acts of violence and suppression as the voice continues, "He claims the Ferrum is good for our economy." A montage of small business being shut down as Ferrum owned businesses are shown to be prosperous, "Lies from a man clearly in the pocket of big business."

The voice lightens, "Victor Dominic says, 'No More' to a Ferrum run government. As President he promises to show big business that they don't rule the nation." The camera pans on to a room where Victor Dominic is sitting on a couch,"I'm Victor Dominic and I approve this message."

The voice returns "Paid for by the People for Dominic."

Maryland Institute, Annapolis

Sinister stares at the screen with an evil smile, " Genius."

In New Latveria

Holland turns on a view screen, "Carol, you should see this." She turns as she's getting dressed and watches,"There are less obvious ways to announce you're suicidal."

Ferrum HQ

The Chairman's personal assistant stares dumbfounded at the screen, "Should I call the Chairman?" A man by the water cooler looks over,"Do you really want to be the messenger for that?"

Maryland Institute

Doom enters the room talking, "From this point on I'll take any important meetings and debates but any photo op, or interview in non secure locations will be taken by the clone." Sinister looks back, "Do you really think he'll let you become President?" Doom shakes his head,"Of course not, odds are there will be a bullet in that clone by the end of the month. But that's hardly the point."

Sinister nodded,"Might I say you do a very convincing American accent." Doom shrugs,"Is this the man you told me about?" Lash sits at a table looking on at Doom, "I'm at your service so long as the doctor needs me to be." Doom walks over to him,"How to you feel about making Iron soldiers look stupid on national television?" Lash smiles.

NYC 2 days later.

2 Iron soldiers march down the street on routine patrol as they pass an alley 2 tendrils shoot out and drag them in. Lash yanks their helmets off and breaks their necks as 2 Creeds of similar height to the soldiers drop down from a fire escape and begin stripping the armor off them.

The armored Creeds march out of the alley and into the streets. Lash and several other Creeds disappear over roof tops to repeat this process else where in the city until half of the street patrol in Manhattan had been replaced by Creeds.

As the last Creed suits up Lash turns on his comm, "All right kitties, lets start a riot."

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Bwhahahahaha this has been a paid political announvcement by Victor Von Doom :) Nice

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: There's a plan in motion

tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Seems like it @joshmightbe good work

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: thanks

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

The voice lightens, "Victor Dominic says, 'No More' to a Ferrum run government. As President he promises to show big business that they don't rule the nation." The camera pans on to a room where Victor Dominic is sitting on a couch,"I'm Victor Dominic and I approve this message." The voice returns "Paid for by the People for Dominic."

Sinister stares at the screen with an evil smile, " Genius."

That's really funny, because it's going to lead to a swift, sudden death! Nice work. I better get my FF part 3 up so I can get out of NYC before it all goes to stark! :)

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Time_Phantom

All this because Carol wanted to play super hero and get rid of the bad guy. I think she just created a mess.

tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Sometime @Time_Phantom superheores arnt always the best politicians & leaders.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

@Time_Phantom: You can't screw with Doom without repercussions

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By AweSam

@joshmightbe said:

2 Iron soldiers march down the street on routine patrol as they pass an alley 2 tendrils shoot out and drag them in. Lash yanks their helmets off and breaks their necks as 2 Creeds of similar height to the soldiers drop down from a fire escape and begin stripping the armor off them.

No Caption Provided