joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Wellsville, Missouri

Lash is leaning by a tree pulling a bullet out of his elbow as he hears a transport pull up. Cutthroat hopped out as it stopped and walked up to Lash, "Sinister has ordered you to come with me." Lash looked up,"I'm on a hunt." Cutthroat shot back, "Do you really want to go against the Doc's orders? It doesn't tend to end well."

Lash sighed and followed Cutthroat, he recognized Slaughter from the lab but the cybernetic Creed was a bit of a surprise. He asked," What's the job?" Cutthroat looked back to him, "We have 1 more team member to pick up then you'll all be briefed.

Several hours later, Linton, Indiana

A man sits by a pond with a fishing pole in hand and a cooler full of beer, He was an old man tough he looked much younger than he was. Cutthroat knew the man well. This was the man who had trained his rival Scalphunter, He called himself John though it is unknown if that's his real name, all that is really known is that he was old enough to have seen the rise and fall of the previous age of heroes and that he was one of the very best killers in the world. Cutthroat's transport pulled up and he stepped out, John watched him approach as he said, " I haven't seen you since you and Scalphunter tried to take me out." Cutthroat smiled, "It was just business." John stood up, "Always is."

Cutthroat continued," I know you must hate Scalphunter and I, believe me I don't care too much for him myself" John chuckled,"Hate? That boy was my prize pupil. That boy is an artist when it comes to the job, and hell I barely gave you a second thought after I left you in that ditch in Germany." Cutthroat gritted his teeth, "Well, that doesn't matter, I'm putting a team together, the pay is good and it'll get you back in the Chairman's good graces, you interested?" John picked up his cooler and his pole and tossed them in his truck, "Let me go get my gear."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Ahh Mysterious John: trainer of killers! Nice work

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I will reveal some more about him as the story goes on but I'll try to keep some mystery to him

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Time_Phantom

Normaly I'm pretty good at guessing who a new character is when you're trying to be mysterious Joshmightbe. (who figured out The Supreme Commander's identity first?) but I have no idea who this John is. I have a few idea but I don't want this spoiled for me.

Post more soon.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

Will do, this will tie into the Morbius story arc as well so I need to get more of that up too

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: I think I'll PM you about the John/Gerald/Bishop triangle

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers