joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Ferrum Tech bio weapons division subterranean base, undisclosed location

Cutthroat stands next to Sinister in front of a tank containing a large man with black hair. Cutthroat looks at the man saying, "Doesn't look like much." Sinister grins as he opens the tank, "Looks can be deceiving."

The man steps out as Sinister continues," He is one of my favorite creations, I call him Slaughter." He looks to Slaughter saying," Show him the real you."

Slaughter stands at attention as his body transforms to an organic steel form, from his back a massive set of metallic wings extend and 2 sets of 3 organic steel claws emerge from the back of his hands. Cutthroat smiles as Sinister begins again, " He is quite literally the perfect killer, practically indestructible, relentless and utterly emotionless. He is unflinchingly loyal to me but I've told him to obey your orders without question."

Cutthroat looks around, " Are there any more?" Sinister nods and takes him to another room what appears to be a Creed is lying on a table under a sheet, Sinister pulls away the sheet revealing it's mostly cybernetic body explaining, "On occasion some of my Creeds come out flawed, malformed or physically incomplete but I always say waist not, want not, so from this genetic error I've made a technological marvel. I've taken to calling him Cybertooth, my lab techs get a great chuckle out of it every time I say it. He is equipped with an energy shield and his left arm can convert into a plasma cannon and he is also equipped with an adamantium saw concealed in his right arm. He has all the hunting capabilities of a Creed but I had to use nanites to compensate for his healing factor."

Cutthroat was pleased as he left with his new soldiers and profiles for his last 2 recruits that he'd need to track down in the field.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: AHHHHHHH! Run! No seriously run, that Slaughter is way dangerous! Nice work, can't wait to see them in action

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Time_Phantom

A dangerous team Cut-throat is assembling. I like it, can't wait for next chapter.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

Soon methinks that The E.A.D (European Assassination Division) and the U.S.A.D (United States Assassination Divison) are going to smack heads and our heroes of the Iron Age are going to get caught in the middle!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: It's bound to happen

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

Oh it's ON! :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

bump

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

Ferrum Tech, Bio-weapons division subterranean base, undisclosed location

Cut-Throat stands next to Sinister in front of a tank containing a large man with black hair. Cut-Throat looks at the man saying, "Doesn't look like much." Sinister grins as he opens the tank, "Looks can be deceiving."

The man steps out as Sinister continues," He is one of my favorite creations, I call him Slaughter." He looks to Slaughter saying," Show him the real you."

Slaughter stands at attention as his body transforms to an organic steel form. From his back a massive set of metallic wings extend and two sets of three organic steel claws emerge from the back of his hands. Cut-Throat smiles as Sinister begins again, " He is quite literally the perfect killer. Practically indestructible, relentless and utterly emotionless. He is unflinchingly loyal to me but I've told him to obey your orders without question."

Cut-Throat looks around, "Are there any more?"

Sinister nods and takes him to another room. Sinister pulls away the sheet revealing it's what appears to be a Creed is lying on a table but with a mostly cybernetic body

"On occasion, some of my Creeds come out flawed, malformed or physically incomplete but I always say waste not, want not. So from this genetic error I've made a technological marvel. I've taken to calling it Cybertooth. My lab technicians get a great chuckle out of it every time I say it. He is equipped with an energy shield and his left arm can convert into a plasma cannon and he is also equipped with an adamantium saw concealed in his right arm. He has all the hunting capabilities of a Creed but I had to use nanites to compensate for his healing factor."

Cut-Throat was pleased as he left with his new soldiers and profiles for his last two recruits that he'd need to track down in the field.

Good work, always nice to revisit the old stuff :)