joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Midtown Manhattan

Jason slams into Callous and smashes him into a building. An Iron soldier slaps on the back to thank him but Jason back hands him across the street as Callous pulls himself from a pile of rubble glaring at Jason, "That's going to cost you dearly, boy."

Jason grinned and beckoned him forward. Callous ran at him and swung his fist, Jason caught it and punched him in the ribs bringing back his fist shocked that not only had the bones not broke but they were hard enough to cause him pain on the impact. Callous took the instant of surprise to deliver a hard blow to Jason's midsection and then one to his face sending him to his knees, Jason then grabbed his leg and slammed him to the ground and slammed his fist hard into Callous' gut.

He roared in pain before delivering a hard kick to Jason's crotch and punched him in the jaw sending him back out to the street. As Callous rushed to finish Jason off but the young god caught him and hurled him through an abandoned building as several Iron soldiers pounced on him and flooded the building to capture Callous.

The beast of a man smashed through the mass of soldiers as he burst out of the building and found Jason swatting away soldiers as well.

Upper West Side Manhattan

Distain was brought down when a Slayer managed to get above him and fire an omni beam slamming into the street. Another pounced as Distain fought back blasting away two as six more fired on him. He gritted his teeth from under his mask as he overheard the comms of some of the standard soldiers laughing about the Slayers ripping him apart, "Supremis, shut that off."

As Distain finally managed to get to his feet and began throwing punches out of frustration when suddenly three dropped to the ground as Vision appeared behind them. He showed Distain an item removed from the armor while he was intangible, "This Armor has a drastic design flaw at the base of the spine, remove the power unit there and it will render them immobile."

He then blasted another in the back with his energy beam. As they began systematically dissecting the unit they unanimously called for back up. Vision over heard this, "These are not fully sentient creatures."

Distain gave him a curious look, "Is that important?"

Vision responds coldly, "Non-Lethal combat has become unnecessary."

Distain chuckled, "Well I'm certainly eager to see you cut loose."

In front of Ferrum NY

Corporal America stands ready to fight as Scalphunter pulls his sword, "Really not in the mood for this, Flag boy."

Nicholas shrugs, "Things are tough all over."

"Hey, Jokes are my thing." Scalphunter then swung his blade and Nicholas dodged and slammed his shield into Scalphunter's face. He countered by pulling a knife and slashing across Nicholas' chest but one of the serrated notches on the blade snagged on the small scales on his uniform. Rodgers then kicked Gerald in the gut, "The difference between a soldier and an assassin, you're kind are all about your style but you ignore the equipment."

Gerald glared up, "This ain't a class room."

He then slammed the butt of the knife into Nicholas' gut then drove an elbow into his face causing him to spit blood. Scalphunter roared back to some Iron soldiers, "You boys busy?"

One landed about four feet to his left impaled on a broken street lamp, "Well no help there, hard way it is then."

He looked back to see the street littered with shattered armor as the soldiers fired at what ever happened to be grabbing at them as the city itself seemed to be attacking them. Both his and Corporal America's eyes widened as a massive asphalt fist formed before them and in unison, "Oh,hell."

As the fist dropped a voice came out over a loud speaker, "Creel, Halt. Do what you wish with the assassin but Corporal Rodgers is to be allowed in."

Inside the building Zemo orders the rest of his crew, "Go find something to do, I have a family matter to attend to."

Across the street as the building burns Anthony fires an arrow that causes a minor explosion that drops the row of stairs holding his brother.and follows it with an arrow attached to a zip line that he uses to attempt to slide to relative safety. Alex catches onto the broken edge of the stair and leaps onto a more stable foot hold before firing an arrow that severs his brother's line.

Anthony clutches the cable a half second before a potentially fatal fall and manages to swing over to the stairs. By this time Alex had caught up to him and delivered a hard punch to Anthony's face as he stood up. He fell back through a door onto a floor filled with cubicles and rolled behind a wall as Alex entered.

Anthony shouted, "You at least gonna tell me what this is all about?"

Alex walked slowly through the room trying to locate his twin, "Like you don't know."

Anthony popped up and fired an arrow barely missing Alex as he moved to another cubical, "Is this still about that thing in China?"

An arrow drove itself through the wall Anthony was crouched by cutting his cheek as Alex shouted, "You left me to die."

Anthony had had enough and stepped into plain sight, "I got arrested stark for brains."

The two men then both shot arrows toward each other. The arrows knocked each other out of the air as suddenly several Iron soldiers burst through the wall landing chaotically. The soldiers seemed just as surprised by the archers as they were by them.

One of the soldiers shouted,"Its Salazar."

Another added, "Which one?"

"Kill'em both we'll figure it out later."

Alex looked to Anthony, "We can pick this up later."

Anthony nodded as the two fired arrows into the eye slits of two soldiers and dived behind the nearest wall as Alex whispered, "Arrested, like that ever stopped you."

Hawkeye glared, "You ever tried to escape 75 Iron soldiers at once?"

A repulser beam ripped through the cubical wall just above their heads. Hawkeye glared over, "Will you please just shut up for a damn minute?!"

Downtown

Jessica and the soldiers accompanying her were sidetracked by a flood of panicked civilians, down the street the fight between Callous and Jason could be seen as the two smashed through buildings. A teenage girl ran into an Iron soldier beside Jessica. The soldier yelled," Watch where you're walking."

She shot back, "You were in the way."

The soldier looked down as he warmed up his repulser, "You see that boys? This chick just assaulted an officer." As he fired Jessica's chain caught his arm and spoiled his shot.

He turned to her angrily as the girl ran off,"What the stark was that."

She yelled,"It was just a scared kid."

He chuckled a bit, "Well boys we got ourselves a traitor."

She looked around as she heard repulsers fire up, "Oh Stark me."

She then pulled her gun and shot the two nearest soldiers in their mouth slits and disappeared into the crowd as the rest were distracted.

As she slipped away she heard one of them yell into a comm,"Mongoose is a traitor, she just killed Frank and Steve."

At Ferrum NY

Corporal America walks through the darkened lobby as he notes the almost eerie quiet that settled on the room.

Zemo steps out sword drawn, "Hello, Corporal Rodgers. You and I have business."

(To be continued)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

An Iron soldier slaps on the back to thank him but Jason back hands him across the street as Callous pulls himself from a pile of rubble glaring at Jason

I'm not sure what happens here? A soldier is thanking Jason...it's a little unclear

Anthony shouted, "You at least gonna tell me what this is all about?"

Alex walked slowly through the room trying to locate his twin, "Like you don't know."

Anthony popped up and fired an arrow barely missing Alex as he moved to another cubical, "Is this still about that thing in China?"

An arrow drove itself through the wall Anthony was crouched by cutting his cheek as Alex shouted, "You left me to die."

Anthony had had enough and stepped into plain sight, "I got arrested stark for brains."

The two men then both shot arrows toward each other. The arrows knocked each other out of the air as suddenly several Iron soldiers burst through the wall landing chaotically. The soldiers seemed just as surprised by the archers as they were by them.

One of the soldiers shouted,"Its Salazar."

Another added, "Which one?"

"Kill'em both we'll figure it out later."

Ha ha ha love it! Just kill them both, much easier

I was nearly about to go off when Distain went down...but as I read along, it works beautifully (and yes he's good but he was outnumbered so logically he was going to be in for a fight, just when you see your 'baby' getting hurt you get all defensive) Oh and it's Nicholas Rogers, no D in his name, same spelling as Cap's

Keep it up! Let's see what happens to Jess!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: The soldier thought Jason was helping out when he sent Callous through a wall, and Jason wasn't going to allow people to think like that, he's building a rep here. Basically my typing skills ruined what I was doing there.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: That's okay. Hopefully we get to see this...

No Caption Provided

Next chapter :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Also some of this:

No Caption Provided
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Zemo and Corporal America will have it out next chapter, I'll see what I can do about the Hawkeye thing.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Cool!

Zemo: Our ancestors fought like hundreds of years ago

Corporal America: Let me guess, yours lost lost a lot? KLANG (the shield bounced off Zemo's chest and back into his hand)

Scalphunter: STOP BEING FUNNY! I STARKING SWEAR YOU CRACK ANOTHER JOKE AN..KLANG (the shield smashed him in the jaw, cracking teeth) OH STARK ME! (spits blood) Do you have any idea how hard teeth are to regenerate?

Zemo: Ignore the gibbering ape Captain, your destiny lies with me!

KLANG (the shield catched Zemo in the chest again) Corporal America: It's Corporal America!

:)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Scalphunter is going to be a bit preoccupied with the Absorbing Man next chapter but don't worry he'll have plenty to work with there.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Cool!

Scalphunter: You're fat!

Absorbing Man: What?

Scalphunter: You're a fat, bald stark who's retaining water! What kind of name is the Absorbing Man anyways? Was Suck Boy taken or something?

Absorbing Man: Shut the $#@k! up!

Scalphunter: Do you kiss your wife with that dirty mouth? Well, do you?...Why have you stopped? Stop glaring at me...okay what the stark did I do to get you all quiet and indignant?

Absorbing Man: You mentioned my wife

Scalphunter: Bad move right? Well, I'm outta here!

Absorbing Man grows to 60ft tall absorbing building and the street into his massive gargantuan form and attempts to step on Scalphunter who is running for his life

Absorbing Man: DIE!!!!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

@joshmightbe: Hawkeye Vs Hawkeye :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I might use a bit of that Scalphunter thing you posted, also it could be construed as a strategic thing later on if he has to explain it to Stryfe. Also after this I might have to give Scalphunter a bit of a reprieve, my last few things dealing with him have been giving his pride a beating.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Pfft he's got a healing factor, he'll get over it! :) Besides he'll end up doing something horrible again soon to balance the universe again

And Absorbing Man would swear properly (at least I think so) coz he's from the 20th-21st Century where swearing was F, S etc (hence the #@$%&^ing! Stark is a foreign concept to him, he use to fight Iron Man

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

@joshmightbe: Can almost do this version. Iron Man = Distain, Captain America = Corporal America, Thor = Magni, Beast = 7, Hellcat = Hellcat, Vision = Vision, Wasp = Wasp 2.0....well Warstar could be Scarlet Witch, Scarlet Spider could be Yellow Jacket and Jessica Mongoose could be Moondragon :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#13  Edited By cbishop