Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 5

Baghdad, Iron Hall

A lieutenant stepped in his general's office to see her slumped over her desk with a broken neck. He went for his comm but it was dead. He turned as the door slammed shut and a shadow seemed to come alive to attack him.

Tehran, Iron Hall

A technician sits with a Colonel trying to get the communication systems back on *<I'm trying sir, seems like the whole thing collapsed all over this part of the....>

A man cleaned his knives on his pant legs as the two men dropped. He hit his comm, "Tehran down."

Prague, Iron Hall

A woman sits cleaning blood from her claw like finger nails as comm signals inform her that he comrades had finished their mission. She replied, "Prague down."

She then patted the head of the dead General in the seat beside her, "Been fun deary."

Cairo, Iron Hall

Hassan looked to his men, "Prep is complete, prepare to launch Omega 3."

Yozgat, Turkey

Ares and Khalaf had come down to a fist fight as the battle raged around them. Both stood panting and bloody being held on their feet by pure stubbornness and defiance.

With their armors power completely depleted the soldiers of Istanbul had taken to using the arms and legs of their armor as bludgeons. The other soldiers considered the idea insane, some dropped their dead armor and made a run for it while the rest went with it as their only alternative to death.

The mutants of the DMZ were tired and frustrated but continued on.

Khalaf pushed Ares to the ground but before he could capitalize the voice of Hassan came over the comm, "Hello, General."

"I'm in the middle of something."

Hassan chuckled, "Oh, I won't take long. Just saying good bye. I will be a little upset, I was planning a trip to Istanbul but the Omega 3 will mess that up."

Khalaf stepped back from the fight, "I haven't been beaten. My men still fight."

Ares watched with concern wondering what could affect Khalaf so when he hadn't shown a bit of fear in the battle. Hassan continued, "You were beaten, by the lowly Weasel of Cairo, that is the name you gave me. I promise tho, I will thank you in my speech when the Supreme Commander rewards my victory."

Khalaf had an almost panicked look, "Hassan, send an evac order."

"Sorry, too late. At least you'll be joining the wife and kids about thirty seconds later. The soldiers of both sides stopped as the ground began to shake. Ares looked up to see several missiles bearing down on the field as Khalaf visibly shook with rage as he screamed into his comm, "Hassan, I will walk out of hell to kill you!"

Hassan laughed, "Good luck with that."

As the missiles came down a large cloud formed above the field and massive lightning bolts began to rain down destroying the missiles as a golden orb of light seemed to shield the battlefield from the explosions.

On a hill over looking the field Odin stood next to Zeus, "That isn't exactly the model of stealth."

Zeus glared, "I was not about to let another of my children die in such a way. He was done what was asked, lets get to our work."

The two sky fathers vanished as the orb of light faded. Ares recognized the power as he lowered his head, "Thank you father."

Ares looked to his men as he spoke into his comm, "Its time."

Hassan looked in horror as his monitors came on showing Iron Halls throughout the Middle East and Eastern Europe exploded.

In New York The Supreme Commander glared as the three assistants in his office were crushed by the power flowing off him in his rage. News outlets across the planet were showing the event. In each nation where the Iron Army was thrown out a flag was raised with words scrawled on the bottom in the native tongues of the Nations that flew them,'One Nation Under Ares.'

On the Battle field Ares stood over Khalaf, "You are now standing on the soil of the Chechyen Empire, you have an hour to be elsewhere."

He then tossed a teleportation device on the ground in front of him, "Its set to Cairo."

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@joshmightbe: Looks like the Iron Bull has been defeated. I wonder how long it will be before Stryfe retaliates. Not long I guess

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I realize I may have over sold chapters 5 and 6 but hopefully I make up for it in 7.

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Chechyen Empire? Carol will not be pleased.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time_phantom: Wait till next chapter, she's going to be absolutely pissed.

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@joshmightbe: How pissed though? I mean she'd be irritated Ares went over her head but would be smart enough to see an Ally. Unless Ares intends to annex New Latveria?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time_phantom: Ok, more annoyed than pissed. I mean they probably won't be enemies but she isn't going to be happy.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

And the world came tumbling down! I'm starting to feel for the Supreme Commander