joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Alum Bay

Ares slung his ax to his back as he picked up 2 rather large pulse rifles. All was silent for a moment as he took in what he was looking at. He looked down on the 2 mutated dogs who waited patiently at his feet and said in a loud almost jolly voice " Sic'em boys!." A great roar came up from the mass of freed prisoners behind him as they charged in guns blazing toward the unsuspecting Iron army regiment posted at the port. They flew out to meet them in battle, as they opened fire another mass of men rushed in from the side as an alarm went off throughout the port. In seconds it had become a full on fire fight. Several ran for the ships to use the large guns against these invaders but Marcus stopped them, Haven grown as large as he could he was brushing them away as if they were gnats. Morbius and his men busied themselves removing the locator beacons from the ships they planned on taking. Ares was on the field barking orders to his men when reinforcements arrived for the Iron soldiers. The war god lifted a flare gun shooting into the air which was followed by several massive energy beams smashing into the arriving soldiers.

It was total chaos but the Iron soldiers began to take control of the field when suddenly many large blue hard light guns appeared in the sky firing wildly causing many of the Iron men to panic. Marcus and Morbius' soldiers had taken full control of the Ferrum ships and joined the battle with them. Johann pulled Ares' ship up to a dock as Ares men forced their way down. Johann tossed Ares a small remote detonator and gave him a nod, while The group had been collecting recruits Johann had been quietly setting multiple charges along the Sea wall, enough to destroy at least half of the enormous structure. As the Iron Soldiers started to retreat one yelled to them that they'd never make it through the gates. Ares just smiled and pressed the button, it was said that the blast could be heard all the way in New Latveria. The fleeing soldiers stopped in their tracks and looked on in horror as the wall crumbled. Ares ordered the men on to the ships and they made their escape. They sent out many false transmissions saying various places they intended to attack allowing Ferrum to pick them up.

The ships all slowed to a crawl when they were around a day past Ireland and Ares named a captain for each ship and spread the men out between the ships saving only 7 for his own, among them were Morbius, Marcus, Johann, Alan Banner, a telepath/telekinetic named Thomas, a mutant with super human speed named Sean, and a sniper named Jim. On each of the 8 other ships Ares chose a person of similar build to his and gave each man a replica of his armor and helmet and then ordered them to Boston, Massachusetts. Ares along with his 7 soldiers and 2 dogs veered off from the rest and headed further north under Johann's cloak.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

yes I know I messed up the title but I didn't notice till after it was already posted

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2 wildvine  Moderator

@joshmightbe:

3 years later, I fixed your title. Also enjoying these. They're short, but entertaining.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: We couldn't edit titles when I wrote this.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#4 wildvine  Moderator

@joshmightbe:

I remember that. I was just reading through and saw your comment, and I thought, hey, I can fix that for him. I wasn't saying you were lazy or whatever.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers