Marvel Iron Age 2.0: The Fearless Defenders #1

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

“We are on sight Commander; I spot Black Cat, your orders?” Ventress talked to The Supreme Commander through her com-link, she and 5 other soldiers were sent to the base of the terrorist group code-named “Defenders”.

The Supreme Commander gave it some thought, but he chose an action, “Bring me The Wasp, the rest I could care less about, do as you please.”

Ventress grinned, “Will do.” She stepped out of hiding and walked towards the base.

No Caption Provided

Ventress pulled out her Katana and started to run towards the base, Black Cat spotted her and called out to her comrades, “Attack! Get you’re a$$es out here now!”

The first one out was the second Ant-Man, Scott Lang. He looked at Black Cat and threw her a key, “Get Cassie out of here.”

Black Cat walked up to him, kissed him, and then ran into the base and closed the door behind her.

In the skies above Ant-Man, the mystical warrior Flux flew in on the base, seeing Ventress and soldiers rushing towards it.

He stopped flying and landed right in front of Ventress, he quickly shouted out a spell, “”Extrio!” A bolt of lightning struck her and made her fly miles backwards.

No Caption Provided

Suddenly, a soldier had what appeared to have a seizure as he shook and vibrated, he finally just fell to the ground, still occasionally flinching.

From behind the fallen soldier, Wasp 2.0 grew from a speck to a grown woman.

No Caption Provided

Flux quickly shouted, “Wasp look out!” As bullets sped towards her, Wasp couldn’t react fast enough before the bullets were at her face, but before they could touch her skin, the bullets turned into purple aura and went straight through her.

Out of nowhere, the purple witch Leon appeared in front of Wasp, “I can’t go to the mall for two hours without having to hurt someone.” She sighed then pointed towards the soldier who tried to shoot Wasp, “Delame betur jugh.” The soldier turned into a frog and then leaped away.

No Caption Provided

Like she was invisible, Ventress appeared out thin air in the middle of the three. Before Flux or Leon could say a single spell, Ventress had incapacitated both of them. Wasp tried to sting her with a stinger blast, but Ventress was already behind her. She jumped on Wasp’s back and pulled herself backwards, making them both fall to the ground. Then she took out a metal color and put it on her neck, making all of her powers deplete.

Ventress walked up to Ant-Man, who was being pummeled on the ground, she joined in and stepped on his eye with her heel. Blood gushed out as Scott screamed in agony; she pressed against it hard until she took her foot off and scraped it on the grass.

“We’re done here, get The Wasp and return her to HQ.” The soldiers walked towards Wasp and picked her up.

“Ventress!” Yelled an old man as he slowly walked out of the base.

Ventress laughed as she walked up to him, “Who the hell are you old man?”

The old man laughed as he gave an answer, “The BLUE GODDAMN DIAMOND!” He punched her in her stomach, making her launch back farther than you could see.

He chuckled, “Still got it.” Before he could go back inside, tons of bullets shot him, but they all barely pierced his skin, at the most he was scraped up a little.

Blue Diamond ran at incredible speeds towards the soldiers before he threw punches at them in a blur, within seconds they were all on the ground knocked out.

“Can’t beat the best.” Blue Diamond ran back to the base and closed the door behind him. He would’ve taken his comrades in the house, but Family Feud came on in 5 minutes and his soup was almost done.

____

So that was Fearless Defenders #1, I hope you enjoyed and will stick along this wild ride.

Just a note, Avengers Academy #2 will be out tommorow, so look out for that.

Thanks for reading!

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@youngjustice: I'm a bit confused as to when this chapter takes place. Scott Lang would be long dead in the Iron age era but Stryfe hadn't taken the title of Supreme commander until after most of the old heroes had retired or died

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this meant for 2.0 or original iron age?

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: I'm a bit confused as to when this chapter takes place. Scott Lang would be long dead in the Iron age era but Stryfe hadn't taken the title of Supreme commander until after most of the old heroes had retired or died

I will have an awnser to that in later chapters, it involves a lot of magic.

Is this meant for 2.0 or original iron age?

@youngjustice: Nice, but you should should make these longer :)

Will do in the future, thanks for the comment!

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By AweSam

Nice job. A bit confusing at first, but still good. The next ones should be longer, but I usually tend to make my first ones fairly short, so I understand.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@youngjustice: Hmmmm it's strange, leaves a lot of questions but being the first chapter that's to be expected

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: Just making sure, Iwant it to be clear that none of the continuity from the original carried over to 2.0.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268