Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine- Epilogue (Series Finale)

Year- 2054 A.D.

You know what they say about the future. It ain't bright enough to begin with. Because the fact remains clear that Romulus had staged his grand plan all along, and that we've tried to find him. There was no way in hell that he could've done a thing like that. I used to remember back then when the old man, Nick Fury had givin' up everythin' that he stood for. And now, he's nowhere to be found or better yet, he was dead. Maybe, I shouldn't talk about death too much. Because sometimes death ain't a natural thing. I just want to stay away from all that. But the others out there... I didn't know where they are, or probably they just gave up too. But I ain't givin' up that easily. I'm still alive, and yet I'm old enough to die at any given time if I knew how much time I had left. It wasn't that easy to think about.

Remy LeBeau or better known as Gambit, just sat on a log, starin' at the wildfire. He was cookin' some hot dogs, since we were both hungry. We found some back at the abandoned store. Yea... there was nobody on sight, but at least we got some food to eat. Just enough to stay in shape and all. For Gambit, I don't know how much time he had left on his hands. But he did tell me when he was gonna die. Because he had seen it in one of his visions, and I didn't believe him.

"It's true, mon ami. I'll die, fair and square." I looked at him strangely, and then shook my head. I said, "Come on, Remy. Don't fool around. Okay? You ain't gonna die. I mean... Look at you."

Remy sighed. "You don't understand. I saw my future. You know what they say? Secondary mutation?" Yea... I figured most mutants have secondary mutation nowadays. So, maybe it's possible for Remy here to have these visions, just like that woman named Irene Adler. Yea... she was beautiful alright when I met her in Paris. But now, I don't know what to think about Remy's emergin' psychic abilities. If it's true that the Cajun mutant was gonna die, then there' nothin' I could do about it.

"What about me, bub? Do you see I'm gonna die anytime soon?" Remy shook his head. He gave me a hot dog, and I ate it. It was delicious if ya ask me. I guess it looks like I'll still be alive fer the time bein'. But I ain't sure about that one.

"Logan..." Remy paused, lookin' at the fire. "I've seen something else, but I'm not sure if it's true. There are four people arriving here."

"Four? Whaddaya mean by that?"

"Don't know. But I can tell you they're looking for the old man named... Nick Fury? Am I right?"

"Yea... You're right. But four people? I don't understand."

"I don't understand it either, mon ami. But I do know that they will save him, and somehow beat Romulus. So... yeah. That could be true."

"Hmm... Well, you know what? $h!t happens, so we'll have to deal with it, sooner or later. But... do you have any idea who they are?" Remy became quiet fer the moment. He just stared at the fire, probably wonderin' about his past and the future. Well, we got no future fer now since it became a dark place, only except to kill Romulus that is. Because it had been our first goal from the get go. Sometimes, I used to think these visions may not come true. But if what Remy had said about these people, who can save the old man himself. Then, it's possible that there could be a good chance in doin' so. Remy looked back at me. "You'll join them."

"Me? Why me, bub?" Remy didn't answer to that question. I guess what they say about psychic mutants that they don't tell much about their futures and whatnot. Maybe, I didn't wanna know. But what I do wanna know is how the hell we're gonna to find Romulus and beat him. He could be anywhere fer all I know. But then again, there's not time enough in the world to look fer him. After all, we were just a couple of old guys, lookin' fer food, shelter, and tryin' to stay alive the best we can.

Remy's white hair fell across his red-on-black eyes, and he seemed to be sleepin' while holdin' his Bo-Staff besides the fire. I didn't wanna disturb him since he had done too much fer the past few hours. And as fer me? That's somethin' I don't really know, and yet I didn't feel like sleepin' at the moment. So I just lay down on the grass, and stared at the night sky. I just hope that Remy's vision comes true. Because we need all the help that we can get.

THE END

What? That’s it? If you thought Logan was going to fight Romulus in this chapter, then you’re wrong. Because like Nick Fury said, Romulus is very hard to find. But how long will it take? And what will happen next since the series is over? The series may be over but the story still continues in...

No Caption Provided

That’s right, bubs. I’m goin’ to continue my new adventures in the brand new series. And this time, it's pretty dark. SNIKT!

And add to that series, the story will also continue in...

No Caption Provided

That's right, bub. I have another one, except this time I got friends behind my back. SNIKT!