Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

Note- For related information, check out this chapter.

Chapter 22- Prodigal Son

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-wolverine-chapter-22-prodigal-son-1588474/

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 83- Daken's Revenge, Part 3

Year- 2054 A.D.

We took their bikes when the gang members were killed. It was daytime, and it looked certainly like the day that I used to remember drivin' around town, and not to mention the town where all mutants used to live. Yea, it was called Mutant Town. Even Remy knew it as well. He also came here before.

I never thought Remy could handle a bike like that. He musta had good practice and all. But I sure wanna know how he was able to escape from the M.S.E. prison. Maybe, it ain't the time to ask those questions right now. We'll have to find Daken soon enough, so that we could catch that damn Romulus. After all, he was the one who created Project X in the first place, and I was part of it.

We reached the far hills on the deserted road. I wondered if any bikers were drivin' around, lookin' fer fun or to kill mutant survivors. Yea, that was the whole point of it. That these douche bags would neva let their hate go, even though the entire planet was completely devastated by the big feral mutant. They probably thought that the mutants were the cause of the destruction. There was no point of convincin' these clowns that the perpetrator was the one behind it all. Even the Cajun mutant knows that.

"Hey Logan, I see some people." I looked at him, still ridin' the bike the same as me. We went on the same road, and we wanna make sure that there was nobody, comin' behind us. So far, so good. We stopped our new bikes fer a while. And I saw a small town, where I could smell the survivors. Whoever they are, I hope these people weren't bad enough to hurt us. just like those bike clowns. Anyways, we went further ahead to see what was goin' on. Remy said, "Be careful. I think it's trouble." I replied, "I hear ya, bub." We stopped. Some folks who just saw us, ran away to their homes. Even the children did the same thing.

I got outta the bike and Remy did the same. We approached an old man, who just keeps smokin' his pipe. He sat on a rockin' chair on the front porch. I'm guessin' he was probably way older than me, but that ain't the case. I said, "Hey pal, we're not here to hurt ya. We just wanna find someone. That's all." I looked towards the Cajun mutant. He nodded.

The old man spoke in his deep, serious voice. "Well now, I don't know about that. But I've figured that you wanna come here, after all. I can't blame you. But we have some folks here, who are afraid of mutants. That is to say we..." He paused, lookin' around him and then continued, "That is to say we have one right now, and he's the leader of this town. There's nothin' we can do about it. Yep." He smoked.

I didn't know what else to say to this old man. Seems to me that Daken had finally found a place, where he could control these people to do his biddin'. I could tell the looks from the Cajun mutant as well. He sighed. "Knew this would happen. Your son is here. Now what?" He looked around the town, and we saw some people were peekin' outta their windows.

The old man said, "It's best you should go, sonny boy. Sorry to say that. It's my old habit. My son was dead a long time ago. Last time, I heard that he had went off to look for some food. Eventually, he had found it, just like he used to do every time. I was so proud of my son that I knew he would come back soon enough to feed the entire town. But he was killed by someone, which I don't know. I've just heard some of these folks that he was killed by a wild animal. Didn't know who it was, until he came here and told me that he did it. So... yeah. He's the leader now."

Jesus Christ! "Look here, we just wanna help. He's only one guy. If we work together, we could..." The old man raised his hand towards me. "Now, hold on there, short fella. The guy who came here, was just lookin' for revenge. One day, he came to my house, which I thought I could shoot him on sight. But I was too afraid to do it because he had these... these claws comin' out of his knuckles and wrists, and I'm like, "Oh dear Lord, what just happened? I must be dreaming here." And you know what he said? "That I will kill you and everyone in this town if you don't obey me." And he forced me to do things that I never wanted to do. You wouldn't want to know."

Remy shook his head. "Logan... we need to kill him. No reason to tell him to stop."

"Oh no. Don't get me wrong. He's never gonna stop. He will keep doing things in his own way. Why... he just did it with my wife. And guess what? She's dead."

"What the hell did ya just say?" I came closer towards the old man. But Remy stopped me. "Hold on Logan. No fight." I just couldn't believe that my own son would do such horrible things. He was a monster more than me or even Victor Creed. I said, "No. You're right, Remy. We gotta kill him."

"That's right, father. But you will have to go through them first." Remy and I looked back at Daken. He just stood there outside with a bunch of his biker boys. They all had their weapons, ready to fight us. I looked at Remy and we both nodded. We got outta the old man's porch, and stood there.

"This has gotta end, Daken."

Daken laughed as if I made a joke. "We'll see about that." He looked at his biker gang. "Go and get 'em."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Year- 2010 A.D.

Daken found the abandoned hotel, where it used to house a number of rooms back in the old days. But the company itself went bankrupt, and got shut down for various reasons. The lights flickered all around the place, and Daken could smell the insects crawling everywhere, and eating other insects. It reeked ever since it got abandoned. He thought, How could a beautiful woman live like this? He didn't know. But he figured that the informant had made a good hiding place for herself, and that she could find ways to hide in any of these dirty rooms. After all, it was a big hotel.

There were several footsteps being heard, and they came from the ex-agents of the H.A.M.M.E.R. organization. Daken smiled at the thought. I see. So, you still have more traitors to protect you. How nice. He unleashed his adamantium claws. He could still hear their incoming footsteps, when four of them arrived in the hallway. One of them said, "There he is! Fire!" They kept shooting at the feral mutant. Daken growled in anger and rushed towards them. All of their arms and legs got torn off. Even their throats. Daken had just finished these four agents all in go, but he knew that there would be more to come after him. He could smell them.

"Come out, bi***! Wherever you are!" The agents fired from the top of the stairs. He looked up, and ran like a wild animal. Daken was unstoppable. As he kept slashing his way through all these agents, he thought of his peaceful dreams.

"Daken... Daken..." Itsu had just come home, seeing the boy who cried in pain. Logan was there, cutting some wood to build a small bird house, when he just noticed his son getting hurt. He applied some cream on Daken's leg. The young Daken looked at his mother and said that he had hurt himself, while he played with some wooden toys. Itsu shook her head, and came closer towards the boy. She hugged him tightly and said, "It will be okay. Mother Itsu is here." Logan looked at them, and smiled.

Daken had said to his mother, "I love you, mother." Itsu nodded, and said it back. Daken smiled peacefully.

"WRAAAAAAAHHH!" Daken kept slashing all the former agents of H.A.M.M.E.R. One of them cried out and kept firing several rounds. Daken noticed the last agent, and slashed his throat. He cried out, "COME OUT, YOU FUC**** BI***!" The informant finally arrived from her hiding place. She knew that Daken wouldn't give up. She held her gun closely towards him. "You don't give up. Do you? My life is at stake here."

"I don't care! You took my money and ran off! I will kill ya fer this! WRRAAAAAA!" Daken rushed towards the informant and at the same time, she fired several rounds. Daken slashed her hand off. Her gun dropped on the floor.

"AAAARGH!" The woman screamed so loud that not even anyone could hear it. Then Daken stopped. "Where's my money?" The woman stood back away from him. "F***... you, Daken. It's... my money... My freedom!" Daken came closer towards her. "You want freedom? I'll give you one!" He slashed her gut open, and the intestines came out. She looked at her internal organs shockingly, and tried to put them back inside, but failed. She fell down on the floor. Daken looked at her and breathed heavily. He opened the door to the room, where the informant came from, and went inside. Daken noticed his briefcase, lying on the bed. He smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I was back at the crappy hotel where Dom and I used to sleep on the bed. I thought of goin' to that apartment where Matt Murdock used to stay, but I figured that it wouldn't be necessary, now that the landlord have finally figured out who I was, and the fact that I might wanna go to his room again. Anyways, I've come back here. It was the same hotel, and still didn't like it. I had a hot shower, and tried to sleep. But I couldn't. There were those lovely thoughts of Itsu, the time I had spent with her, just fer a couple of years. It was wonderful. If she weren't dead, I wouldn't be here in the first place.

There were times that I've wished I could go back in time, and alter the timeline. Now that we got Dr. Doom's Time Platform in our hands. But the fact was that Nick had suggested it wasn't a good idea. If I did save Itsu's life, there were other thousand ways for her to be killed, and I think I know why. It's Daken.

I've always tried to reason with him, when I first met him. I even tried to tell him that it wasn't me who killed Itsu. But he wouldn't listen to me. What can I say? The kid ain't got the manners to listen to his own father. But he was much stronger than me, and not to mention his pheromone ability. I would have to be careful next time, when I meet him again. If this was his revenge, then I'll have to make sure that I beat him senseless outta him, and say that it was my double who killed Itsu. I laughed at the thought. Would he ever believe that his own father came from another dimension? I don't think so. It would be pointless. Let him come, if he wants to. I'll be waitin' fer him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, I felt asleep and heard the window, slidin' open. I knew he would come to kill me. Somehow, Daken found me, but I didn't wanna know how or didn't care. I got up from the bed, and stood there. He smiled.

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 84- Daken's Revenge, Part 4.

Will this be the final showdown between father and son? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. I gotta stop him before things could get any more worse. SNIKT!