Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

Note- For related information, check out this chapter.

Chapter 22- Prodigal Son

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-wolverine-chapter-22-prodigal-son-1588474/

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 82- Daken's Revenge, Part 2

Year- 2054 A.D.

There were lotta sounds comin' from the lonely streets of New York. Remy, the Cajun mutant also known as Gambit, have also heard it. He raised his Bo-Staff, gettin' ready to fight the possible enemies. It could be some hoodlums, workin' either fer Romulus or someone else. It probably didn't matter. We have to find out fer sure.

Among the buildings, I could see a gang of hoodlums comin' nearby towards us. It looks like they probably lookin' fer some fun. Since everythin' went down, there was no way to rebuild civilization. Even Remy knew this too. Back in his hometown, the New Orleans where both the Guilds have been dismantled or been destroyed by the devastation that Romulus had caused. Remy thought of joinin' the X-Men was probably a good idea at that point. But it had been too late fer him to find out that the X-Men were dead, all because of me, who had been manipulated by my son.

"Hey guys!" One of the gang bikers said, "Look what I've found. Two muties at 12'o clock. YEEEHAAAA!" Great! That biker guy sounds like a cowboy, except that he wasn't one. Remy charged his card kinetically and threw it off. One of the other bikers cried out, "LOOK OUT!" The card hit one of their bikes, and it exploded. Shiny pink light fumed the area of the ruined city of New York. It seems to me that the bikers were dead. But not all of 'em. They managed to survive or probably rode that fast to avoid the hit, and then came runnin' with their weapons. I looked at Remy and said, "You're ready fer this, pal?" The Cajun mutant just nodded. He held his Bo-Staff firmly, and fought the bikers physically in combat mode. I slashed their throats and chests. One of them had a chain that almost covered my neck. I managed to slash him behind my back. He cried out in pain. The leader of the bike gang, kept shootin' his loads of bullets around us. We took cover and some of the guys who attacked us, were shot accidentally. Remy threw a couple of cards at the gang leader. But he managed to escape from 'em by jumpin' over the side of the car. The car exploded like wildfire.

"Jesus Christ!" I said. "Where do these guys come from?" Remy shook his head. "Don't know. But Remy don't like this one bit." He threw another card at the incomin' biker. His face was blown off. The other bikers kept swirlin' their chains off like a bunch of silly clowns. They didn't know whom they're missin' with. I gotta tell ya, this time I'll show them. "WRAAAAAAH!" I slashed all of 'em until the gang leader became the only man left standin' on the road. Both Remy and I looked at him. I could smell the piss from his pants. I shoulda thought the big guy was a sissy.

"Please... Don't hurt me... I... I was just following orders."

"Orders?" I said angrily to him. "Whom are ya workin' fer?" Remy came closer towards the gang leader. "Now... you see these cards? I can put one in your pants, and your thing goes sky high. Wouldn't want that." The guy stared at him like the crazy Gambit had just pull off a dirty joke. I wanted to laugh at that. This Cajun mutant sure knows what he was doin' here. The guy said, "Okay! Okay! I'll tell you! Please, don't do it!" Remy looked towards me and smiled. I smiled a bit back. The guy said, "Okay... I just got hired by a Mohawk freak. You know? The deal is..." I stopped him by sayin' "What did ya just say?" Remy brought the leader closer towards him. "You sure about this?" The guy was shakin' badly and nodded. Remy looked back at me. "I should have known that your son is behind this. Never thought so." I walked towards the gang leader, and pointed the claws towards his bearded face. "Listen pal, you go back to yer boss and tell him that we'll be there. Hear me? Otherwise, I'll slash yer thing off." The leader screamed and ran away. I shook my head. "Christ! The guy reeks." Remy laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Year- 2010 A.D.

Daken had contacted the informant, who was willing to give the information for a higher price. Unfortunately, he didn't plan to give the money in the first place. Once the informant gives the information, Daken would definitely kill him. In this day and age, the informants who used to work for H.A.M.M.E.R. had several ties with the D.A.G.G.E.R. organization. But what Daken didn't expect was that the informant had turned out to be a woman. A high-class type of woman who would do anything for money. But in this case, the woman had information about Logan's whereabouts. Current living status had always been a thing for the wild mutant these days. He may not stay in the D.A.G.G.E.R. base for that long. However, Daken would appreciate where his father was right now. He looked at her, sitting on the bench. Daken thought, She's a beauty. I might have to f*** her instead. But the female informant didn't come here for sex. It wasn't a thing for her. As a former H.A.M.M.E.R. agent, she was able to extract secrets from a few criminal organizations for all these years, and sell them to the highest bidder. And this was the only way that she had worked so far. As anything goes, she would liked to retire someday. The informant smiled at the Mohawk freak, and knew whom she was dealing with. And Daken was right. The woman was beautiful.

"You must be Daken,' the informant said. "Let's get this done. There might be people watching us." Daken laughed at the thought. "You're a crazy bi*** to say that. Do you know who I am?" The informant sighed and shook her head. "I know what you can do, Daken. I know everything about you. I used to work for H.A.M.M.E.R. you know. If Dugan found out about this, there's no telling of what he could do to me." Daken smiled at the thought. "Oh... And what would that be?"

"Oh, do you really want to know? Look here, Daken. I know your type. So, stop playing games with me. Okay? Do you have the money that I've asked for?" Daken nodded and opened his briefcase. He showed it to her. The informant was satisfied to see that amount of cash. She thought, He must have convinced a lot of people with his pheromones. No doubt about it. It didn't matter to the informant where Daken got the money from. As long it paid that high amount of cash, she could receive it and escape to other countries, where the H.A.M.M.E.R. agents couldn't find her. Yeah, I will have to go back to Spain for a long vacation. She remembered that she used to grow up there and came to States to look for something that could spice her life a little, until she joined the H.A.M.M.E.R. organization. It had been three years working there, and then she decided to quit the organization due to its collapse. But Dugan have found a way to restore it. The rest of the H.A.M.M.E.R. agents also went into hiding. She was probably the only person who would take up this kind of job, just for the sake of earning money. Just one more task, and I'm done.

"Well..." Daken said. "Are you happy?" The informant nodded in reply. "Okay... So here how it goes down." She told the entire information regarding Logan, when he would check at some hotel, or check out. She even had her former H.A.M.M.E.R. agents, watching her back. Daken took this account, knowing where to find his father. He smiled. "You are good. I like that. It's a shame I don't get to f*** you." The informant stared at the feral mutant, as if he was crazy. "Is that all you can think about? F*** and then kill? You need to change your tactics, Daken. All those murders you've committed before. You don't think that the police will find and catch you?"

"Oh... Is that how it is? Well, let me tell ya something, whatever your name is. I don't intend to get caught by the fuc**** police. And you? I don't know about ya. But I can tell that you're afraid of me. Tell me... Are you afraid of me?" The informant looked away from him. Daken became serious, and brought her chin towards his handsome face. "I said, are you afraid of me?" The informant nodded slowly.

"I see then. It's too bad that you're going far away from here. But..." He looked at his briefcase, and then shrugged. "All that money, I've worked hard for. I don't think so, bi***. He unleashed his adamantium claws slowly, and about to slash her throat. But the former H.A.M.M.E.R. agents shot him.

"WRAAAAAAH!" Daken felt the intense pain. The informant said, "Did you really think that you could fool me? You should know me better." Daken looked around and became confused. "But... I didn't sense them. How is that possible?!" One of the ex-agents said, "We put a special gas to counteract your animal senses, you dumb freak. Now stay back!" They still pointed their guns at him. Daken smiled at them. "Oh... Is that you how wanna play? Then let's play!" The ex-agents fired at him, and the informant ran away. Daken slashed their arms and legs. And then he looked at the escaping informant, running with his money.

"Oh no, you don't." He ran after her, but the other ex-agents were still shooting behind his back. He flung the bullets with his adamantium claws, and one of the bullets hit the agent's forehead.

"GET HIM!" One of the agents cried out. They kept firing at the feral mutant. Daken stopped and ran back towards them, and then jumped. He slashed them.

"AAAAAHH!" One of the agents had noticed his fingers went missing, and it kept spewing blood like a fountain. Daken went around in circle and said, "It's a circle of death. Get it?" The agents didn't get the joke, but they continued firing at him anyways. Daken slashed their chests and their guts. Then he stopped. He looked around and smelled her. Daken grumbled and thought, Damn it! She's gone!

He was about to walk away when one agent was coughing up blood. Daken smiled and came towards him. "Do you know where she is?" The agent couldn't say anything. Daken shook his head. "Try again. "Do you know where... she... is?" The agent pointed to some building quite far away. It was some abandoned hotel that the feral mutant could tell it from here. Daken looked back at him. "Now that ain't hard. Is it? Well then... Thanks, buddy!" He stabbed both of the dying agent's eyes, and pulled the claws out. Then he looked back at the hotel.

You're not hiding anywhere, bi***! I'll see to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched the interrogation fer a while. It looked like Nick Fury was tryin' to get the info from my alternate self. Seems to me that I got a pretty good idea of what's goin' on back there. Nick must be askin' a bunch of questions to myself. But the lunatic double remained silent as ever. I've expected this much. After a couple of minutes later, Nick came back to his office, and sat down. He sighed.

"That didn't turn out well, old man. You must be tirin' yerself out. I knew he wouldn't talk."

"What do you expect? Like I've said before, he's very loyal to Soviet X. Anyways, we'll have to send him to the Raft. I have no other choice."

"Yea, I get what you mean." I looked back at myself. He just sat there starin' at the screens, which the D.A.G.G.E.R. security kept watchin' him at all times. I woulda thought he might say somethin' but he couldn't say anythin' about the fact that how he came to this world, and who had sent him to kill my wife. I could take a pretty wild guess. It had to do something with Romulus. Somewhere in my childhood memory, I was taken to a dark place, and he showed me some shiny crystal. It looked pink or somewhat. I wasn't sure what it was. But I could tell ya that it might be the thing that provided answers to this mystery of my double's appearance.

"What are you thinking, Logan?" I looked back at Nick Fury. I replied, "Just wonderin'. That's all." Nick sighed again. "Look... Just get some rest. Okay? I'll contact you, once the transfer is over. I'm sorry, I couldn't get anything out of him."

"That's okay, Nick," I said. "Besides, I'm beat." I left the D.A.G.G.E.R. base, located in Egypt. It's time to hit some showers and take lotta rest. Christ!

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 83- Daken's Revenge, Part 3.

Daken is not about to give up in finding his father. But first, he must deal with the ex-agent of H.A.M.M.E.R. Looks like he ain't givin' up that easily. SNIKT!