Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

Note- For related information, check out this chapter.

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 22- Prodigal Son

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-wolverine-chapter-22-prodigal-son-1588474/

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 81- Daken's Revenge, Part 1

Year- 2054 A.D.

It's been a long time that we came to the city of New York. The place looked deserted and yet, there was still no one on sight. Remy LeBeau and I have tried to find my son named Daken, but with no luck. He seemed to be hidin' somewhere, but I could still smell him from a mile away. Remy looked at me as we were walkin' down the deserted and ruined road, when the traffic lights kept flashin' on and off. It was funny that there were no cars drivin' by here, and some of them still parked on the side. It used to be a good place, where people walk and talk, and even have some fun. But now it's all been destroyed by that damn Romulus.

Remy said, "What happened back there?" I looked at him, tryin' to get the exact location of Daken. What Remy really meant was the fact that the X-Men had been killed by Daken, and I've told him that before, while doin' the search. But the truth remained clear that it was me who did it. Daken musta have controlled me with his pheromone ability. Yea, it was the hardest part that I've ever learned to accept that I did a terrible thing. I wondered how Remy will react to it though. I said, "Daken killed the X-Men, Remy. And... Christ!" I can't just keep lyin' to the Cajun mutant. If I needed help from him to find Romulus or Daken himself, then I might as well have to tell the truth. Here goes nothin'. "Okay, pal. I'll tell ya what really happened." I've told him everythin' from top to bottom. Remy got stunned and just looked at me.

"Yea, that's what happened. You can get angry at me all ya want, but what's done is done. I didn't know what I was doin'. Daken had manipulated me, just like he did to ya." I didn't wanna remind the Cajun mutant again that Daken had kissed him. Because I'm thinkin' that's what Remy knew already about it.

"I...see," Remy said, scratching the back of his head. "Man... I don't know what to say."

"So... you're not angry with me?" Remy stood there, and looked all over the ruined city. He said, "Why should I be, when I did the same thing before?"

I looked at him strangely, and didn't know what he was talkin' about. "Whaddaya mean by that?" Remy sat down on a ruined car, and stared at the sky. He said, "I killed my lover a long time back. Couldn't remember... until what happened back there." He meant what happened at the X-Mansion.

Hmm... I guess I wasn't the only, who got manipulated by Daken. Remy sure had secrets that he probably wouldn't wanna tell me, or the fact that he was gettin' too old to remember anythin' what happened in the past. I wanted to laugh at this thought. I mean looks at us, old heroes fightin' the enemies of Romulus. I wondered how long we're gonna last.

"Listen, Remy... Whateva happened back then, it wasn't your fault. You shouldn't blame yerself. We'll find the b@$t@rd who did this to us. You and me both." Remy nodded at me. "Yeah man. You're right. We'll find him, and then what? Kill your own flesh and blood?"

Back at the X-Mansion, I had the chance to kill Daken, but I couldn't do it. I figured that I could reason with him, and stop all these brutal killings. When I've recalled that my alternate version of Soviet X had killed my wife, Itsu, it was then that my son wanted to kill me. That's because he thought I was him. And guess what? He was manipulated probably by Romulus himself. There was no doubt about it.

There was a moment of silence between us. I told Remy that we had get goin' and find Daken, sooner or later. He might give us the key to findin' Romulus, who almost destroyed the world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Year- 2010 A.D.

Daken had seen everything that he wanted. But he wasn't in the mood for gay sex at this very moment. He had come to certain clubs, and found out that he wanted to kill his own father. Recent events have transpired back in Japan, and he still couldn't get over the fact that Kikyo Mikage had betrayed him, and the Yashida Clan. What was worse that Daken had to run away after the Silver Samurai was killed by the Japanese assassin. He had the chance to kill Logan at that point. But he failed.

"Oh yes..." A black man said to himself. "AH YES! I'M COMING!" Daken looked at the window, wondering what he was going to do about this current situation. He would have to find his father once again. But how?

The black man's partner turned towards the feral mutant. "Hey Daken. Aren't you gonna join us?" Daken didn't reply back. He just looked at the sky, forming his own plan. He clenched his teeth angrily. The image of his mother being shot by Logan, kept replaying in his mind, over and over again.

The black man said, "Yo Daken! What's up with you?" Daken turned around to see the two naked men, who had a fun time of their life. Now they just got spent, and the black man breathed heavily, sweating all over. Daken looked at them seriously. "I'm not in the mood." The black man laughed at that thought, but his partner didn't. The black man said, "Are you fuc**** serious? And here I thought you wanted some fun. Ain't that right?" He looked back at his partner. The partner named Denny, just shook his head. "Just leave him alone, Greg. If he's not into it, then it ain't a problem for us." He was putting his clothes back on, but Greg didn't. He said, "Okay, Daken. It's your call. But if you just gonna watch us doing it, then it's no fun at all. It's a fuc**** waste of time. Might as well not come and join us." Daken looked at him and laughed.

"What's so damn funny?" Daken stopped laughing at the black man. "You should be careful whom you're talking to." Greg approached the half-Canadian, half-Japanese mutant. He almost spat on his face, when he said angrily, "Listen Daken... This ain't a joke. If you don't wanna join the fun, don't come here. Got it? In case you've forgotten, I own this damn club. And I expect you to have some fun. But it seems that you ain't interested in this kind of thing anymore." Daken shook his head. "You're right, Greg. I ain't interested. Not even you." Daken unleashed his adamantium claws from his right, and stabbed the black man's chest.

Denny screamed like a woman, when he saw what just happened. It was like a nightmare, and that he wanted to get out of here. He stepped back away from the wild mutant. The club owner's body just slumped on the floor. Daken smiled at Greg's gay partner. "Come here." The partner shook his head. But Daken had insisted on it. He was getting tired already. And the fact that he kept manipulating these two men, just to toy around with each other. But of course, they were already gay when he first met them at the club, which was why Daken had thought of having some fun, just to get his juices flowing. But now he wasn't in the mood for it. His only thought was to kill his father, nothing more.

"Please... Daken... Don't kill me. Please... I'll... I'll do anything." Daken smiled at that thought. "You'll do anything?" The guy shook so badly that he wanted to pee. He nodded his head as in reply. "Anything..." He tried not to look at his dead partner. How was he going to tell his friends that the Mohawk-styled freak had just killed the man of his dreams?

"Come here then, if you want to do something for me. Don't worry, I won't hurt ya. I swear an oath to God." He put up his hand as if he were in court. Denny stepped closer towards the feral mutant. Then he stopped, thinking of what he should do next. Dennis said, "Um... What do you want me to do?" Daken replied, "I want you to kneel down before me." The guy nodded again slowly, and knelt down. Daken looked down upon him. "Hmm... On second thought..." He stabbed Denny's head furiously as the thought of killing his own father. Daken let go of the claws, and Denny dropped down on the floor, along with his gay partner. Daken thought, I'm gonna kill ya, father. I will do it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at the holographic image of my own double. It seems to me that I've just learned that he was the person, who really killed Itsu back in 1947. It made sense, and Nick Fury told me not to kill him. I said, "Why not, Nick? I just can't stand it! You know what he did to my wife." Nick sighed and said, "That happened a long time ago, Logan. In fact, we're not dealing with a clone here. You know what Dr. Hill had said." Yea, I remembered clearly that Dr. Maria Hill had made tests on my double. She said that he wasn't really a clone. So, we musta dealin' with some kinda version from another universe. I may not sound like a Trekkie here, but it sure sounds like it. Nick had the same theory, but didn't know how did that happen. He said, "It's possible, Logan. He may have come from another universe. That could explain it. In his universe, you didn't join Project X. So Bucky must have been a hero instead. Talk about luck." Yea, I get the feeling that Bucky Barnes had led a heroic life in that universe along with Cap. But now, I had to figure out how to get my lunatic double to talk, and smash him to tiny pieces of jelly. I looked back at the image.

"Is he gonna say anythin'? Nick also looked at the image from his desk. Right now, my double is being held in his holdin' cell. His bionic arm had been taken off, so that scientists of the D.A.G.G.E.R. organization could study it. One of the eggheads had said, "I have never seen anything like it. It looks like Soviet X have advanced technology than ours in this world." I said to him, "Are you about this?" He nodded, "Yes, I'm sure of it. But who knows? I could be wrong here. But since Dr. Hill have confirmed that your double isn't a clone, then a doppelganger from another universe would be the right answer." I cleared that past thought away and looked at Nick. Nick said, "I don't think he will tell us anything that we would want to know. He must be very loyal to Soviet X in his universe. So, there's no guarantee about it." I sighed and thought the same thing. "If he ain't gonna tell us, then I'll make him."

"Just stop right there, Logan." Nick got up from his seat. "Let me handle this. I have interrogated my enemies in the past. There's something he could tell me. If not, then I'm afraid that I'll have to send him to the Raft."

I looked at the old man as he was crazy. "Are you serious? They probably think that I'm him, not to mention some of the bad guys I've put them there." Nick looked back at the image and then at me. He said, "I'll make sure that the bad guys doesn't know about it. This cell will be top-secret."

"What about the staff? You're gonna let them know about it?" Nick nodded, "Yes, Logan. I'll have to tell them whom they're dealing with. They have the right to know. But I'll tell them not to mention about it to the other prisoners. Who knows? There could be a riot for all we know."

Yea, I hope that doesn't happen. I looked back at my double. Then at the wide screen where he just stood in his cell. At times, he kept slashin' the door with his right adamantium claws. The thought of seein' myself sorta send a chill to my spine. I hate to admit it, but I'm glad that I wasn't part of Soviet X.

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 82- Daken's Revenge, Part 2.

It looks like Daken is in for a showdown with his father. What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. I'm gonna kill my son fer good. SNIKT!