Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

Note- This story takes place after the events of Marvel Genesis: Deadpool versus Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 59- Magneto, Part 9

I was in the D.A.G.G.E.R. copter along with Dom and the other X-Force members. Yea, they came along because we got reports from Nick Fury of a hideout that Magneto was currently livin' in, and that somehow Scott found it. It looks like Scott wants a piece of meat outta him. That guy just neva quits. He thinks that he could fight the great Magneto himself. What was he thinking? I tried to stop thinkin' that it was my fault to tell Scott that Erik used Angel's Blood to create super-humans. What can I say? Things got way outta hand back in the Danger Room.

"Okay," I told the rest of the X-Force. "Things won't get pretty, once we get there. You know the details of Magneto?" Both Warpath and Fantomex nodded their heads. They had studied about him. Even Elixir who came along, nodded as well.

We reached the place and found that there were several blasts goin' on, and that Scott had the upper hand. He fought them like crazy. Of course, Erik's magnetic field was blockin' the blasts. But Scott was able to take out his assassins, one by one. On the other hand, Erik raised some metallic objects and threw everythin' at Scott. But the X-Men leader have managed to blast them off.

The copter landed on the spot, and left. "Alright," I said. "Let's do this." Dom went out on her own to take out several assassins with her good luck charm. Warpath took out his army knives, and gettin' ready to fight. He jumped so high that he killed one assassin with a splash of blood. The other assassins saw us, and they came rushin' towards us. Fantomex shot several rounds at them, and used his mental powers to distract them. And Elixir used his own gun, which looked kinda like a children's toy, but only advanced enough to shoot them. I on the other hand, slashed their way through with my adamantium claws. These assassins were quite dangerous if ya ask me. But not that tough.

"SCOTT!" I shouted at him. Scott didn't seem to be listenin' to me. He just kept blastin' at Magneto. I think Scott knows that I'm here. When I saw that he was simply takin' out anythin' or anyone in his path, I rushed towards the X-Men leader, and said, "Scott, stop it! You're destroyin' everythin'." Scott finally saw me, and shot a blast.

"WRAAAAAGHH!" I flew back against the wall. Warpath came towards me, and said, "Are you alright?" I said, "Yea... I'm fine. Don't worry about me. It's him, we have to worry about." Warpath saw the X-Men leader, and said, "I have not seen him angry this before. What has happened?"

I sighed and said, "I'll tell ya later, bub. But first, we need to stop... Hold on a second? Who's up there?"

"Where?" Warpath said, lookin' all over the place. I pointed towards the figure. I saw someone standin' at the top of the buildin'. He said, "I see someone. Yes. He just stands there. I wonder why." I shook my head and said, "Warpath, take out the other assassins, and I'll see who that guy is." Even from down here, I couldn't tell what the guy was doin' up there. It smelled fishy and I didn't like it. I went inside the buildin' and slashed all the other human assassins, comin' my way. There were some mutants displayin' their own powers, and I slashed their throats and chests off before they could do anythin' to me.

When I finally went up at the top of the buildin', I saw a black guy still standin' there. But then he turned around towards me. His eyes were red.

"Well... Whaddaya know?" He was also a mutant and... At first, I couldn't move. Somethin' was happenin' to me. But I don't know what. i can feel... I... "WRAAAAAGHHHH!"

"Logan!" Dom said, when she heard the shouts comin' from me. I looked at my hands, and then stared at the black mutant. I rushed towards him, but he slides away from me. What was he doin' to me? I... I can feel somethin' comin' out under my skin. I didn't know what it was, but I could feel it. "WRAAAAHHH!"

Dom finally came to my rescue and shot the black mutant, several times. He fell down from the top of the buildin'. There was a large splat on the ground. I overcame my senses, and faced Dom alone. I looked at myself, and found that I was back to normal. Whateva that was, it ain't pretty.

"Are you okay?" Dom said. I said, "Yea... What just happened?"

Dom just shrugged and said, "I don't know. At least, the good thing is that you're okay."

"Yea..." I said. I saw that Scott and Erik were still fightin' each other. "Dom, take Erik out. Now."

"Alright, love." Dom loaded her gun with plastic bullets. The weapon still look small enough to shoot a single person. But from up here, she can use her luck power to fire it, just as always. She took her aim and fired.

Erik got knocked down, and fell down on the ground. Scott blasted him on sight with such full force that he injured him. It was a heavy hit. And the bad thing was that he might kill Erik in the process, and Charles Xavier wouldn't like it. I fell away from the buildin' and landed on Scott to prevent him from doin' so. We struggled over the ground. "Scott, snap out of it!" Scott still didn't listen to me. When we got back up, he just punched me on the face and said, "Leave me alone, Logan! It's Erik that I want! Not you!"

"Damn it! You can't kill him! You know that."

"And you can? Come on, Logan. If I kill Erik, I'll save millions of lives."

Great! I didn't wanna have this philosophy talk again. "Look, Scott. You're right. I'm a killer. Okay? But if you kill him, Charles wouldn't forgive you. I promise you that."

Scott didn't say anythin' about that. He looked at Erik, gettin' up slowly. Scott said, "Alright Logan, you win. But first..." He shot another blast at the injured Erik, and this time, the helmet came off. I ran away as fast as I could, but Erik raised me up, and managed to control my body because I had adamantium, bonded to my bones. It was the worst pain that I had neva felt before. Like he was actually tryin' to rip it out.

"WRAAAAAAAHHHHGHHH!"

"LOGAN!" Scott cried out, and fired another blast, but Erik's magnetic field came back on. This guy was still powerful to beat. But Scott didn't give up. He kept firin' at him and shouted in pain. I could see the cracks of red light, spreadin' throughout his face. Jesus Christ! It looked like that way, but I didn't know. It was full blast that almost covered the wide area of the Brotherhood's hideout. Erik was finally knocked out, and I fell down. Scott stopped firin' and shouted "Now Logan!" I nodded at him, still feelin' the pain and ran again. This time, I smashed Erik's head with my hard fists. Then I punched him on the face, again, and again, and again... The great Magneto fell down, and became unconscious.

The rest of the X-Force stopped fightin'. The survivin' assassins surrender themselves. it looks like we won the battle against Magneto and his fuc**** cronies. The Brotherhood was dead.

I asked Scott how he had found the information to Magneto's hideout. He said that he had help from Forge. It took a while to get the information though, and it hadn't been that easy. After all, Forge was currently working for the government. He had his own team of X-Men, the so-called X-Factor to worry about.

Scott said, "Listen Logan... I'm sorry that I have caused trouble here." He looked around the place. "I didn't know what I was thinking. Let's be friends. Okay?" I looked at him for a while. Then we shook hands. I smiled, and said, "You and me, bub."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra's worst fears came true. There were lots of sacrifices that happened in the past like the tour guide's story. And now this had happened in the 1970s, it was too much for her. She tried to remain calm. But the man who found the box, was making a pact with the demon known as Deathurge. He wanted to live eternally, never wanting to die. He was so young that Sandra could hardly believe her own eyes. This worst scenario must have happened before the pact was made, and that the man had to kill innocent Peruvian villagers, in order to live forever. All their throats were cut.

"I have done what you ask, Deathurge! Please make me immortal! For I will be the Forever Man!"

The demon laughed at that name, and said, "It will be done. But know this, Craig Hollis. You'll have to kill more in order to maintain your immortality at all costs, or else you shall die at my hand. Do you understand?"

Sandra was shocked to hear that name. It was him. Senator Craig Hollis. Oh, my God!

"Yes, Deathurge! Yes! I swear to you that I'll do it." Craig knelt down on the ground, and raised his arms. "I SWEAR TO YOU!" The lightning flashed across the temple. The ground shook violently, and there was a huge crack that spewed fire from within.

Sandra let go of the artifact, and was sweating all over. Now she knows why she couldn't see him. After the pact was made, Craig was surrounded by darkness, and that the demon was protecting him. It made sense. She threw up on the ground.

The tour guide came behind her, and said, "Miss? Are you okay?" Sandra turned slowly around towards him and said, "Listen... Can I take this box? It's important. My friend... He knows how to use it. I... Oh God, what am I saying?" She got up slowly. Then she took out her badge, and showed it to him. "I'm with the police. I need this box. It's an emergency!"

The tour guide was both stunned and confused. He said, "But Miss... You can't take this artifact with you, much less borrow it. It's part of the Peruvian history, even though it was considered unholy. You must understand."

"No, you don't understand. Please.... I need to take it back to New York City. I... I'll explain it to you later, once everything is over. Okay?"

The tour guide didn't know what to say about all this. It was an unexpected surprise, even for a tour guide whose job was to lead tourists around the countryside of Peru. He sighed and said, "Okay... But Miss, you'll have to take my permission slip. It's wise to do that. Trust me." Sandra nodded at the thought, and the tour guide gave his slip to her. He didn't say anything else. Sandra Weirs grabbed the box and ran off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Australian outback, Forge scanned the area for any possible signs of the Reaver activity. The Reavers were a group of cyborg mercenaries, whom they intend to eradicate the mutants for their own profit. Forge hated the idea of doing the job alone, while his X-Factor team had ventured out in top-secret missions. He sighed and went back to his old inventions, when he heard a transmission, coming from the computer screen. Forge said, "Yes? This is Forge." The screen turned on, and Bobby Drake was on the line.

"Hey Forge! I hope you're not too busy."

"No. I'm not. But I'm bored to death."

Bobby sort of laughed at him, and said, "Well, I can see that. Any trouble from the Reavers lately?"

"Well..." Forge thought for the moment, how he had to destroy the mindless Reavers, who had went berserk in the last 48 hours for no apparent reason. "You can say that I had big trouble. But I did manage."

"Hmm... Maybe, you should have let Madrox handle the job alone. A guy like that can make so many duplicates to battle an army of Reavers. It's that simple."

"It's not that simple, Bob. I assure you that's not what I had in mind in doing this damn job."

"Whoa there. I didn't know you can be fuzzy about it."

"Fuzzy?"

"Yeah, you know... Fuzzy is like you're not thinking clearly. You're all alone and..."

BEEP! BEEP!

"What's that?" Bobby said.

"Oh that," Forge said, realizing who it was. "It's Henry Gyrich. Um... He wanted to talk to me in private. You know."

"Oh okay. Well, I'll see you around, Forge. Bobby Drake, over and out." The screen went blank, and then it came back online. It wasn't Henry Gyrich.

"Hello Forge," a large animal-like figure said, who sat on some kind of throne. He looked vicious and scary-looking. Forge couldn't understand what he was trying to accomplish.

"Hello Romulus," Forge said. "What is it you want?"

"As of this moment, I don't want anything from you. I want to let you know that Magneto has been captured. He's being currently taken to the Raft."

Forge became silent. It was Romulus who made the call about Magneto's true location, and that Forge had later given it to Scott Summers. Eventually, the plan worked, all according to Romulus himself. It was more like a chess game to him.

"I see," Forge said. "Well, there's that. I guess you don't need me anymore. But you promised me to release Naze."

"Yes, I did promise you that. You would do anything to save your old man. Would you? Even if you betray the X-Men?"

Forge clenched his fists, and was getting angry about it. He wished that he could saved his old mentor, sooner than later. It was his fault.

"There's one final thing that I want you to do." Romulus paused for the moment, and looked on his left. He watched the other screen where Naze was captured in his cell. He got tied up and beaten, several times. Romulus looked back at Forge and continued, "Don't worry. Your mentor is still alive, so as to speak. In fact, he's very... disappointed in you."

"Damn you, Romulus!" Forge threw his latest invention on the floor, and it broke. "I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!"

"This is your own doing, Forge. Remember that. Now that Magneto is held captured in his plastic cell, I want you to go there, and control his powers at the most extreme level as possible. You have the ability to invent things with your wild imagination. Use that, and I'll be happy. It's my final phase of the plan. Do this, and your mentor will be turned over to you, safe and sound. Do not fail me. Understand?"

Forge didn't reply anything back to Romulus. It was a big mistake. Forge thought, What have I done?

Romulus smiled at the thought. "I'll be waiting to hear your results." The screen went blank. Forge slumped down on his chair. He had just noticed several red dots, appearing on the other computer screen, which indicated more Reaver activity. He sighed and said to himself. "I'm sorry, Naze. I'm so sorry."

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 60- Magneto, Part 10.

Wow! So Forge had betrayed the X-Men. And what is the final plan of Romulus? What's he up to? And whose this friend that Sandra keeps mentioning about? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. Someday, I'll find that fuc**** Romulus. SNIKT!