Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

Note- This story takes place after the events of Marvel Genesis: Deadpool versus Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 54- Magneto, Part 4

It's times like this, that I have to fight this d@mn b@$t@rd myself, over and over again. The guy wouldn't stop because he liked killin' a lot. I mean a lot. What else can I say about him? I have to find the b@$t@rd, and kill him myself. He could be anywhere roamin' around the countryside. But at this point, I'm not gettin' any scent on him, bein' nearby, or the fact that he was comin' closer to me.

I went away from the horrible sight of the Jewish village. If looks can tell, I can smell his dirty tracks on the road. It seems that Victor was somewhere, probably huntin' for humans, and tearin' them apart. I couldn't imagine that. People would sure wanna stay away from that b@$t@rd. I continued drivin' the road. It was cold outside, and when I looked up in the sky, the moon was full and bright. I don't see anyone, roamin' or boozin' around, and havin' sex. Not even the Germans were on sight, hidin' from their enemies. It was only then, that I noticed that a huge house appeared on the high hills, where the smoke came outta it. I can see it from here. I drove over there, hopin' that Victor was there. He could be waitin' fer me, fer all I know, or I don't care. I just wanna kill him fer what he did to the village.

It was almost like an abandoned town, but I couldn't see anyone here. There were probably sleepin' or must have been dead. Or worse... But there was one guy, an old bartender, who just slept on the road, had woken up and saw me drivin' along the way. When I stopped, I asked him if anyone was livin' here, other than the bartender, who seemed to lost his home, or was drunk to find it. He said that a man named Klaus Schmidt was currently livin' in his house, alone. I asked the bartender who this man, Klaus Schmidt was because the name sounded German to me, and I didn't even know him. The bartender just said that Klaus was a German soldier, who was hidin' from his enemies. But a house like that, someone can find out, where the German was hidin' in plain sight. And the bartender didn't do anythin' about it. He said, he was afraid of Klaus. So there's that. I went to the house, anyways, hopin' that Victor Creed was there, because it looks like that I was right about the location. Victor Creed was really here.

When I reached the house, I knocked on the door, several times. Nobody answered. I knocked on it again, harder this time, and still nothin' came. Then I decided to slash through the door with my sharp claws, and broke in. At the time, I didn't have any of the adamantium claws. That was just full upgrade when I got captured and used by Project X. But then, I only used my claws to attack certain enemies, which Victor had done so many times before. After breakin' in, the house looked empty. But there was music playin' like some German opera. Then a man arrived from the kitchen. He still wore his clothes of a military soldier as if the war hadn't ended.

"You must be Klaus Schmidt," I said. The guy looked familiar, but I was sure that I hadn't seen him before. He just smiled and said, "Ah, what a pleasant surprise. I didn't know that someone like you would come here and find me. Now that you're here, what are you going to do?"

I said, "I didn't come for you, Klaus. And I'm not gonna do anythin' to ya, unless you're plannin' to kill me. I'm here fer a man named Victor Creed. Do you know him?"

"Hmm..." Klaus said, thinkin' about my worst enemy's name. "Ah yes. I do know him. He once came here. We were good friends. But he decided to leave."

"Where did he go?" I asked him.

"Well, I'm not sure." He looked at the door that I broke in. "Why don't you join me? I have brandy if you like to drink. Let's celebrate!"

I kinda laughed at him and said, "You gotta be kiddin' me. You lost the war, Klaus. I don't have time to spend a quality time with ya. I need to find Victor. If you can tell me..."

"Just stop right there," Klaus said, raisin' his hand at me. "I know who you are." He looked at me angrily. "Now, I remember." He drank the rest of his drink, and threw the glass away. It broke. "You're that animal who killed my men. I had reports about you. You're that very man. Yes." He took out his gun, and pointed it towards me. You may have won the war. But I have this weapon right here, and among other things... What's your name?"

I sighed and said, "The name's Logan. Look, Klaus... I don't have time for this."

"Oh, you do have time. I'll certainly give you one." He shot me and I winced in pain. Klaus just stood there, watchin' me die. But I didn't go down and die just like that.

"Hmm..." Klaus said, observin' me. "So it is true what my men used to say about you. You can't be killed. Bah! Away with this toy!" He threw the gun away, and said, "If you want to find Victor, then you'll have to defeat me."

I groaned and said, "Now listen here... I don't have time to play games with ya. If you don't tell me where he is, I'm gonna kill ya!"

"Then do it! Kill me and you shall have my information, Logan. I promise you that. Do you have your gun?"

Jesus Christ! This guy is nuts! Of course, I had my gun, just in case if I had to shoot my enemies in sight. It was easier that way. But this guy was askin' for it. I raised my gun and pointed it towards him. Klaus was about to attack me, when I shot him a couple of times. But the bullets somehow disappeared, like some sorta light was emnatin' from the guy himself. He was blurry lookin' like seein' your own reflections in the mirror. Klaus was still alive.

"What the hell?" I said with a surprise. This guy must also be a mutant. I didn't realize there was another one other than Victor, Erik, and me.

Klaus smiled and said, "You see, Logan. I'm just like you. I can absorb any kind of attack, which makes me stronger than a normal human being. Now, I'll teach you a lesson." He rushed towards me, and punched me on the face. I flew back like a rag doll, and ended up on the floor. He stepped me on the back, and I cried out in pain.

"WRAAAAAOOOOH!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senator Craig Hollis just woke up from his dreadful nightmare. He was kind of sweating all over, and didn't know what else to do about it. It was 11:00 pm and it seems that the great politician himself couldn't even sleep. He had a long day tomorrow, and he had to sleep early for that very, important day. But there were times, that he had to do certain things, which required for him to continue living as he was right now. How much time does he have? He laughed at the idea.

You will live if you kill more. That familiar voice had edged in Craig's mind ever since the day, he made a deal with a powerful being back in Peru. But it had a price. The demonic being wanted him to kill more, so that he could live forever. But everyday wasn't necessary though. At times, the demon warned him that he had to kill in order to survive. It kept reminding him that killing was the only option, and there was no way that Craig could prevent himself from doing so. The truth was that Craig never wanted to kill more than what he bargained for. How many killings that he had to do?

"Will you stop pestering me? I have an important day to attend, and I must sleep."

"I know you do... Mister Senator." It laughed and said, "But I'll have to remind you, once in a while that you have to kill more."

"I just killed that bum on the street. Isn't that enough?"

"No. One isn't enough, Mister Senator. You have to do more than that. Or else, I will end your immortality and find someone else to bargain with. Do you want that?"

Craig didn't answer to the demon. He just said, "Look... I'm just tired. Okay? I had a long day."

The demon sighed and said, "How about this, Senator? I'll show you something that can make you feel... relaxing." All of a sudden, a naked woman appeared in the hotel room, and it turned out to be Miss Valerie Cooper.

"Dear God!" Craig said, opening his mouth. "Miss Cooper? What are you..."

"Relax, Mister Senator. She's just an illusion. But I can make it real for you. I'm bound to you. Remember? I can do things that no human being ever imagine. I know your desires, Craig. Would you like to touch her? I know you can't resist her beauty. Come and touch her."

"Um... But you said she's not real."

"I've told you, Craig. I can make it very real for you, so you will want more out of it. Now... come and touch her."

Craig approached towards the naked illusion of Valerie Cooper. Yes, the demon was right. She looked very real and... beautiful. He was about to touch her when a rumbling sound overcame his senses. He saw the window broke into tiny million pieces, and that the illusion vanished away. Craig covered himself from the blast. Then he saw something or... someone hovering in the air. Lightning flashed against the sky. It was Magneto himself.

The demon laughed at this current situation and said, "Well, Mister Senator... It looks like we have an unexpected visitor."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After speakin' with Charles, I went to see how Scott Summers was doin'. The guy had every reason to get angry at me, just because I killed a lot of bad people. Well, there was nothin' I can do about that. But I guess that's life. What can I say? Scott was the leader of the X-Men here. The thought of Charles Xavier sayin' those words to me, had punched me in the gut. I couldn't even defend that.

There was a blast goin' on. It looks like Scott has thrown himself into a battle mode. He wore that blue suit as always, with his optic visors on, and blasts his way at the... Sentinels. Those tin-cans again. Every time I come here to the Danger Room, watchin' the other mutants play their trainin' game, it had to be Sentinels. I sighed, and accessed the door that leads to the Danger Room. There was smoke everywhere. I could see Scott givin' it another blast. He stopped firin' and saw me.

"Logan? What are you doing here?"

"I just came in to see how you're doin'." I looked around the Danger Room. One Sentinel approached me, and I moved away from it. Of course, I know it wasn't real. So I just slash it through the legs, and the tin can went down. "You don't have anythin' to play with other than the Sentinels?"

"We're still getting the upgrades," Scott said. "Forge is seeing to that. But he's currently on assignment with the government, and Hank is at the conference for Disease Prevention. So yeah... this is all we got."

"I see." I stared at the other Sentinel. It fired at me, and I jumped for it. At least you could say this was the first time that I've entered the Danger Room. Scott fired the Sentinel, which just attacked me.

"Look Scott..." I said, wantin' to get this over with. "I know we got in the wrong foot, but I'm still the good guy. You know that."

Scott fired another Sentinel and said, "I know. But the only difference is that the X-Men don't kill. Just so you know..."

"Yea... I get it, bub." There were two Sentinels approachin' us now. "Scott... there's somethin' else I have to tell ya before I go. And I don't think you'll like it."

Scott said, "Tell me about it." He fired at the Sentinel at long range, but the other one flew off the ground. He fired at the second one in mid-air.

"This is serious, Scott," I said to him. Scott stopped firin' at the Sentinel and looked at me. He said, "Cerebro. End program."

Program ending...

"Alright, Logan. What's this about?"

I let out a deep breath, and told him everythin' about Angel's Blood.

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 55- Magneto, Part 5.

Whoa there! So Craig Hollis was that shadowy figure, who killed the bum on the street. And who is Klaus Schmidt, anyways? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. Great! It looks like I'll have to fight another mutant to find that blond b@$t@rd. SNIKT!