Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 80- The Winter Soldier, Part 10.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-wolverine-chapter-80-the-winter-sol-2127754/

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Winter Wolverine, Chapter 92- Wild Enemies, Part 1

Gettin' outta the concentration camp was too hard if ya ask me. All those f***in' Germans out there... They just don't give up these days, but they sure liked to hold us off, or even torture us fer their own pleasure. That's what happens if ya try to mess with 'em. But then again, we finally did it. The feral kid named Colin, and I managed to escape from the Germans. Includin' the other mutant prisoners of Neverland.

But the truth was that both Victor Creed, and John Greycrow might still be alive due to their healin' factors. Besides, I haven't seen the last of 'em after I threw the grenade at the camp. Thinkin' about it, I'd sure wanna keep the kid safe from 'em.

"Logan..." Colin said slowly. "Are we going to be okay?"

"We're gonna be fine, kid," I said. "But don't worry. Those Germans won't hurt us no more."

"I'm not sure about that," a blue-skinned mutant said. I looked at him. At the time, he had been used as a ploy against the Americans. But instead, he turned against his oppressors. And get this, he was a German.

"What makes ya think that?" I said to him.

"Well..." the blue-skinned mutant looked towards the hill. "One thing's for sure that my people won't give up. They might still be searching for us."

The blue-skinned mutant got a point there. But there was no way of tellin' if they were comin' after us. Let alone these people were under strict orders of a German official. We might have beaten 'em back at the camp, but that doesn't mean they would stop right there.

As fer the other ex-prisoners... they sure knew what's comin' fer 'em. I was the one, leadin' 'em to safety. The numbers were quite small, since some of the other prisoners died durin' the battle. God, rest their souls.

After what seemed like an hour or so, we reached land where there was a single barn. From up here, it looked kinda small, but it would have to do. A safe, hidin' place from the human onlookers. But somethin' tells me this part of the land ain't fer us. Only time will tell.

Nobody was here alright. Like I said, it was pretty damn quiet. We even looked everywhere. One mutant woman was holdin' her kid. She seemed to be bre@$t-feedin' him. The child was probably hungry after a long trip from the camp. Lookin' away, I saw a house that stood on the top of the hills. Might take a couple of minutes to get there.

"Do you think someone's there?" A two-horned mutant said.

"Don't know, bub," I said. "But we'll have to check it out. Just be careful. These folks may not like our kind."

The horned mutant looked at me. "Yeah. You're telling me." I told the rest of the group to stay at the barn, includin' Colin himself. But he insisted in comin' with me. I sighed and told him to be extra careful. This kid wannna prove strong enough against the Germans, or any other enemy out there.

"You should go back, Colin," I said. "You don't have to prove anythin'."

"It's not that, Logan," Colin said. "I just wanna help."

I sighed again. "Fine. But stay with me, and don't do anythin' stupid. Got it?"

Colin nodded. The kid got guts. I gotta give him that.

As we reached the hill, we stopped. The horned mutant, and the blue-skinned German looked at me fer further instructions. I wasn't much of a leader back in the day, but it seems to be my only chance. After all, someone had to order 'em around here.

I told the horned-mutant to check the windows to see if anyone was inside the house. He looked back at me, and shook his head.

But the German mutant used his powers to detect someone's presence. "Logan... We have a problem."

"Is it the Germans?" I said, lookin' at him.

The blue-skinned mutant closed his eyes and concentrated. He said, "No. It's..."

"WRAAAAAA!" It was damn Victor Creed again. Where the hell did he come from?

And then there was the firin' sounds, which came from... No.

"Hello, Logan," John Greycrow said outta the blue. He was still naked as before. The guy sure needs to put his clothes back on. A damn clone who was made by that f***kin' mad scientist, Dr. Nathaniel Essex, or betta known as Sinister.

Vic slashed the blue-skinned mutant. I told Colin to back away. But the kid wouldn't listen to me. He tried to slash the big motherf***er anyway he can.

"COLIN!" I cried out after the kid. Vic grabbed him, and then threw him off the ground. I wondered how the hell he and John managed to get outta the hellhole we were in. But Vic answered that question, anyways.

Yea... He and that scalphuntin' b@$t@rd found a underground tunnel, which was located below Neverland. They also decided to work together to bring me down. No doubt about it.

"You're gonna pay for my eyes, Logan," John said, raisin' his advanced weapon.

"F*** ya, b@$t@rd. Yer damn eyes were already healed, anyways."

"Oh, I knew that. But you've caused me enough pain. So..." He fired.

BRRRAKA! BRRRAKA! BRRRAKA! BRRRAKA!

"Get down!" I said out loud. The other mutants who followed us, did just that. But some of 'em were shot to death.

"YA B@$T@RD!" I cried out after the future Marauder.

"You're mine, Logan!" Vic said angrily. He punched me. I went down, thinkin' that Colin should escape. And the other mutants... Crap! This was worse than I thought. The two enemies of mine sure like to beat me up. Fer all I know, they must be followin' the egghead's orders.

And speakin' of the damn egghead, where the hell was he? I looked at the house, and realized that someone just opened the door from the inside. Looks like the horned mutant was wrong.

"Hello, my dear Logan," Dr. Essex said. "You think you could escape from the likes of me?" He laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Those old memories kept flashin' at me. I tried to sleep at night, thinkin' that Dom may come back, so I could have a good time with her, again. Unfortunately, she must have been busy elsewhere. The thought of her sometimes made my... d*** ache. I know this was not some, dirty novel that I am in. But damn, she truly had a killer body, and I could not help it. I wondered what her double was like back in my world. Probably the same. Who knows.

I got a call from Nick Fury, and guess what? Two of my worst enemies had just caused amount of bloodshed in New York City. Local newspapers have confirmed that a wild animal attack was responsible fer the deaths of innocent people. Yes, it was Victor Creed alright. The one of this world.

And the worst was yet to come. That damn Marauder named John Greycrow. It looked like the carbonadium bullets could not finish him off. He was most likely returned fer another round, and shootin' anyone on sight, and lurin' me into his deathtrap. What a crazy motherf***er.

New York City was a big city. But at a time like this, and tryin' to get some sleep, I just get frustrated sometimes when dealin' with these wild douche-bags. Imagine 'em walkin' here and then...

What? Kill me. I do not think so. Not by a long shot. I would have to go after Vic first, and settle the score. Except that he does not know that I am different. As fer John Greycrow...

"That is right, bub," I said to myself. "One way or the other, you are both goin' down." SNIKT!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus Christ! What a mess. A police officer just returned from the scene of a crime. He wanted to throw up just like the good old days, and being a damn rookie wasn't good enough for him. In fact, his boss had said so. But as far as he could handle the toughest situation, the young officer knew exactly what he was doing.

His partner was with him, and had to drop him off at a small house. The young officer's girlfriend was waiting for him. But something terrible had happened. And the young officer had a hunch that something went down. He rushed inside the house, without knocking it first. But then he realized that the door was already opened, and what he saw was another bloody mess.

Oh, crap! The young officer began to feel nauseated. Blood was already spilled on the floor. He gulped and then called his girlfriend's name a few times. But there was no reply.

Something moved within the living room as he walked slowly, trembling all over the place. He studied the intruder for a while, and figured that it was the same killer, who had brutally killed those innocent people back at the subway station. As the intruder came to light, his huge form was revealed to be that of a wild animal.

"Hello, runt," He said. "Looks like you came too late. Heh! Heh!"

"What? What did you do to her?" But the officer already knew the answer. Still trembling, he pulled out his gun, and pointed towards him.

"She was damn tasty, that's what. But I only did it to draw my ol' friend in."

"Who... Who are you talking about?"

"That's none of your business. Now, put that gun down."

"No... NO, I WON'T!" The officer shot him so many times that he ran out of bullets. But they had no effect on the wild mutant, and the worst nemesis of Wolverine.

"Christ, runt," Victor Creed said. "You should know me better. But I'll show you what I'm made of." He growled, and tore the officer apart.

---------------------------------------------------------------

There was enough bloodshed for the Marauder, John Greycrow, also better known as Scalphunter. He always tried to come up with ways in order to beat down Logan. But the Native American mutant knew he was different. A Soviet version of Wolverine who came from another world.

I'm gonna kill him, that's for sure, John thought as he stepped away from the bodies in the living room. He just recently killed the richest couple in town. And he was waiting for his damn payment. After all, his secret employer had not arrived yet. And John became very irritated about it.

Not to mention, that b@d@$$ version of Wolverine. He even laughed at the thought of it. The idea of a parallel double, existing in this world. Who knew that could happen? But he didn't care which Wolverine he kills. One way or the other, John wanted to settle his score with the Russian-Canadian mutant.

Wait... John thought further. He ain't Russian. That's only his accent. The way he talks, which was weird. Anyways, I'm gonna kill him for what he did to me. That's right.

A black limo just arrived outside the mansion. John figured that it was his secret employer. Unfortunately, he send one of his men to make the payment. A man dressed in black, got out of the limo and stared at the Marauder.

"You John Greycrow?"

"Yeah, that's me," John said. "Took you long enough."

"Yeah, we got other problems to deal with. Here's your damn money." He threw the suitcase on the ground.

John looked at it, and said, "This ain't a joke. Right?"

"No, John. It ain't a joke. You can look yourself for all I care."

"Give me a minute," John said as he stepped away from the mansion. The employer's man sighed.

John picked up the suitcase, and opened it. He smiled.

"Good enough." John closed it, and looked back at the employer's personal guard. "It's a pleasure doing business with you."

"Likewise." The man shook his head, and went back inside the vehicle.

Once the limo was gone, John thought, I gotta be careful about my bosses in the future. He took the suitcase with him, and then left.

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Winter Wolverine, Chapter 93- Wild Enemies, Part 2.

Holy Christ! Looks like Logan has to face parallel doubles of his old enemies. As tension grew apart in New York city with all these killings, can Logan stop them? Find out in the next chapter of Winter Wolverine. These guys are a bunch of crazy motherf***ers, but I will stop 'em fer sure. SNIKT!