Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 80- The Winter Soldier, Part 10.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-wolverine-chapter-80-the-winter-sol-2127754/

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Winter Wolverine, Chapter 19- The Army

Location- Philadelphia

Year- 1935 A.D.

The angry locals came back to Eugene's house. They knocked on the door, several times. But no one had answered. Apparently, the guy whose daughter was currently sick, thought the "evil" doctor had left his house. And for that matter, he also took his wife away from the town. But he had to make sure. They broke down the door, and went off to search for Eugene Strange.

They looked everywhere, but none of them could be found. The place looked deserted alright. And the man thought to himself that it could be a trick. He knew what Eugene was capable of. Even though he didn't have the knowledge of such forbidden magic, he couldn't be fooled by the doctor himself.

"Eugene! I know you're in here!" He cried out his name again, several times. He looked around the house again, and noticed there was something different about it. Then a door opened, and there came a different couple who just arrived from their bedroom. A man said, "Who the hell are you?"

What in the devil? Eugene's former friend thought. I'm sure this is Eugene's house. I know this place from the back of my mind.

One of his men said, "Um... I think we're in the wrong house."

"No... It has to be his house. It's a trick, I tell you. It's all an illusion."

"Look here," the owner of the house said angrily. "If you don't leave my house, I'll call the police. Would you want that?" His wife didn't say anything. She looked tired and sleepy.

"Come on," the man said to Eugene's former friend. "We have to get out of here." The man was stunned to see this weird event, unfolding in front of him. But somewhere in his mind, he knew...

He sighed and agreed with his men, not to cause any trouble with the new couple. Then they left. The spell was broken, and Eugene almost passed out. He went back to his room, and saw that his wife was still sleeping.

Dear God... Eugene thought. This magic of mine is wearing me out. No matter. They're finally gone. I don't think they will come back. I hope not. He closed the door, and almost forgot that he had to tend his wound on the gut. He sighed and went back downstairs to the room, where he planned to perform a ritual along with his student, Lucas Dietrich.

----------------------------------------------------------

Belasco began to chant his spell in the forbidden room. Not only Germany would be under his control, but the whole entire world. The thought of using his vast powers from the netherworld, would definitely consume the world with darkness, and there was nobody else could stop him. Not even the Red Skull himself.

However, the Red Skull have already sent his army of HYDRA super-soldiers to handle the new threat. Belasco had just seen it alright. He stopped the ritual. He became angry of the fact that the German soldier, that he ordered him to deploy the tanks, had betrayed him. He came out of the forbidden room, and called out the soldier's name.

The soldier came to him and said, "Sir... What's the matter?"

Belasco didn't reply anything. He just stabbed the soldier through his heart. Everyone stared at them. Then Belasco pulled out the sword. The soldier tried to say something like, "What... What did I do?" Belasco said, "You betrayed me, you fool. The Red Skull's army are coming here. Am I right?" The soldier didn't say anything to that. He just fell down.

The demonic sorcerer looked at everyone else, and said, "You must be prepared for their arrival. If you don't do what I say, I'll kill you all." The other soldiers gulped and then nodded slowly. They got their weapons ready, and some of them went inside their tanks. Eventually, this was going to become a battle between the two opposing forces of Germany. But the soldiers had no other choice. They were too afraid of disobeying the demon's orders. For they want to survive at their own game.

Then, Belasco went back inside the forbidden room. He thought, I will not have them disturb the ritual. He generated a force field around the room, so that these HYDRA soldiers wouldn't get inside. Then, he sat besides the pentagram, and continued chanting...

------------------------------------------------------------

If ya ask me, this kid was quite dangerous. I told him, he shouldn't have killed that man, despite the fact he was gonna hit him. Max got a bit furious about it, and told me he was about to be killed. And that, he would gladly kill him on the spot. I was like, "You can't do that, kid. You'll have to control yer anger." But Max didn't seem to listen.

On the other hand, Natasha was quiet as eva. She was drivin' the jeep, while I sat on the passenger seat. I hoped those locals out there, won't get to us, or even the kid fer that matter. The thing is that if ya killed someone, who opposed the war, somethin' like that. That's gonna be a knockout fer the three of us. There could be further trouble, and I'll have to try and explain to them, that the kid was merely protectin' himself from the douche bag. Anyways, what's done is done. We went out in the open snow, hopin we could reach the air base in time. Furthermore, they could be German soldiers, runnin' about. So, we have Max here to do the dirty job. But the guy he just killed back at the bar... That's somethin' I couldn't forget.

Natasha looked at me, wantin' to say somethin' about the latest incident. I could tell she was kinda worried about the kid. I mean, he's young to control his powers. But the abuse at the camp, might have caused him to behave this way. The survival of the fittest. Max was only tryin' to survive. Nothin' more than that. Which reminds me of the time that my mother and I tried to survive in the harsh climate of Alberta. There had been no food or anythin' else to drink. We were almost starved to death. And that was the time, I was dead. Truly dead, which I thought I would neva come back alive. But it turned out to be a miracle. I saw my mother, still lyin' dead on the bed, with that cold lips of hers. She was sick at the time, and I had to go out, lookin' fer some food to nourish her, so that way she could be well again. But it was too late. I was entirely alone. There was no else to try and feed. Nothin' else I could do to make the pain go away. I buried my mother in the backyard and said my prayers. Then, I had ventured alone in the snow, tryin' to survive in the cold, harsh world.

While Natasha drove, she looked at the other side of the road, and noticed other vehicles, arrivin' at a fast pace. She said, "Mister Logan... We have company." I looked at 'em, and said, "$h!t!"

But Max did all the damage. He used his magnetic powers to kill all of 'em. There was an explosion, and I could hear their painful cries. Such power he had. It was somethin' to fear. Yea, tell me about it. I wish he could control his anger, and not kill that poor b@$t@rd back at the bar. Maybe, he killed more innocent people along the way, after he escaped from the concentration camp.

We finally reached the air base, and noticed that the Germans were still there. One plane had taken off into the skies. Natasha stopped the jeep. I faced Max and said, "Okay kid... Just you know, we'll have to get into one of those things."

"Don't worry, Logan. They will pay for they did to me."

"Yea, I get that."

We got outta the jeep, and walked slowly towards the entrance of the gate. There were two soldiers, guardin' the base. I went behind one of 'em, and twisted his neck. Natasha pulled out a knife that I had given her before, and she stabbed behind his back, holdin' his mouth. She sure had skills that I had neva seen before. Maybe, she did learn somethin' along the way. But there were times, she was hesitant to kill the f***in' Germans, and she became sloppy at it. I had to teach her some lessons, if we eva had the time.

I looked around the place. Yep, there were lotta Germans here at the base, and it's gonna take a while to finish 'em off. At least the good thing was Max Eisenhardt was here to help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I went all the way through the damn portal. It was like a f***in' roller coaster. But the truth is that I have to kill Lucas Dietrich before he becomes Belasco. I found myself still in Limbo, where I have to wait fer the f***in' German to arrive.

I am sure this was the place. But I did not know. Who would eva thought that a soul could go back in time through hell. It sounded crazy if ya ask me. I looked around the place, and could hear those damn voices again.

"You will not escape."

Great! Those demons will come after me again. But luckily. I still have those shiny, adamantium claws that Illyana had given to me. I unleashed 'em. Then I went towards the creatures, and hacked and slashed, every single one of 'em.

"WRAAAAA!" I slashed 'em again. One demon bit my arm. I cried out painfully in anger, and then killed it.

"Damn ya, motherf***ers!" Seems to me that these demons probably knew I would come back in time and kill Lucas. Yes, tell me about it. This Belasco guy must have known it all along.

I was able to kill all the demons when a portal opened on the other side.

He was here. I could see him, talkin' to someone. But it looked like he was talkin' to himself. Then I heard this unknown voice.

"Logan..." Yes, it must be that Belasco who knew I was here. And not to mention that Lucas Dietrich was comin' here. Great!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Location- Russia

Piotr Rasputin decided to stay back in Russia, and defend his home country. But Scott Summers wanted his help. He couldn't get the feeling that Piotr feels responsible for what he had done. And the only way to redeem himself, was to save his own people, no matter what the cost.

The mighty Colossus smashed the demons with his strong hands of organic steel. He could have had one of the other X-Men to help him out. But he figured he could fight the demons alone. He was angry of the fact that Belasco had tricked him, and then caused him to make a big mess. Luckily, the Excalibur have already arrived to the rescue. Captain Britain noticed the Russian mutant, still fighting the demons. Then he flew down to the ground. He said, "Piotr?"

"Yes," Piotr replied. "It is me."

"Well... It's good to see you back. Where's the rest of the X-Men?"

"They went with Dr. Strange and his servant, Wong to the Sanctum Sanctorum." He explained the rest of the story.

"Oh... I see."

"Yes."

"Well then... Let's kill these b@$t@rd$, while we still have the chance."

"Okay." Piotr smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location- Sanctum Sanctorum, New York

Dr. Stephen Strange could hear the intense battle outside the room. He already cast a spell that would protect this room, in case if the demons tried to get inside. But Strange knew his powers were limited due to its prolong use. He looked at Logan's body, wondering if Illyana's plan would work. That is if the Soviet version of Logan could actually kill Lucas Dietrich in Limbo's past.

As if that wasn't enough, a familiar demonic voice said, "You fool. You think you could defeat me, again?"

"I will defeat you, Belasco," Strange said, opening his eyes.

"My... My..." Belasco said, looking at Logan's body. "You're protecting him? I wonder why." He pulled out his Soulsword, and pointed towards the Sorcerer Supreme.

"I bet you know what's going to happen."

"Hmm... I don't know about that. But I'll find out later, once I'm done killing you." Strange got up from the floor, and turned around to face him.

"Alright, Belasco," Strange said. "If that's what you want, come and get me."

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Winter Wolverine, Chapter 20- Limbo.

What's this? Lucas was informed by Belasco that he was going to get killed? Well, you'll find out in the next chapter of Winter Wolverine. That is right, bub. It is gonna be a tough fight. SNIKT!