Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Wolverine: Agent of D.A.G.G.E.R. Chapter 30- The Adamantium Man, Part 8.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/wolverine-agent-of-dagger-chapter-30-the-adamantiu-2251388/

Note- Jake Hudson is the Marvel Genesis version of Jimmy Hudson from the Ultimate Comics. He first appeared in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 42- Soulbreaker.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/project-x-the-birth-of-wolverine-chapter-42-soulbr-631029/

Note- Jake Hudson is the first test subject of Project X to receive his adamantium claws before his childhood friend named Logan.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: The Hudson Chronicles, Chapter 3- Acts of Vengeance

Rose O'Hara was in her bedroom. Dressed in her neat white gown, she sat on a chair and looked at herself in the mirror. She began to comb her red hair. I stood there outside the window, looking at her smooth figure. How could I have been so stupid, not knowing that there was a beautiful woman, standing right in front of me. All this time, I had sex with numerous young women who wanted to sleep with me, just because of my good looks, and so much money. That's all they cared for. And I bet Rose was so different from them.

I still stood there, watching her. I always wanted to tell her how I felt. It was stupid enough for me to try and sneak in her house at this time of night. In her bedroom. But there was no way of telling when I could finally do it. Besides, she had been busy knitting dresses for the town. Men and women. So, I decided to make a move. I made a slightest sound, and slowly opened the window.

She stopped combing her hair and saw me. Getting up, she said, "Jake? What are you doing here?"

"Rose..." I said slowly. "I'm sorry to intrude you at a time like this. But... I have something to tell you."

There was silence among the room. Wondered if her father would find out about it. Learned that his wife had died a long time ago since Rose was just a child, and he took care of her all this time. He was a man of good honor, and worked hard for my father and his company.

But the thought of meeting Rose for the very first time, I actually fell in love. An Irish girl like her. She was so beautiful that I couldn't stop thinking about her. I just couldn't bring myself to tell her my feelings, until one day someone told her what kind of a person I was.

Anyways, here I was staring at her, and waiting for this special moment. It may not be the right time, but it was now or never.

"I love you, Rose," I said. There, I said it.

But Rose didn't say anything back. She was sort of surprised to hear my words, coming from me. And then came the serious look on her face.

"I don't know what to tell you, Jake. But... I'm in love with someone else."

I was struck by what she said to me. Yes, she was in love with my best friend, Logan. I mean... what did she see in him?

"You're in love with Logan?" I asked her.

"How did you know?"

F***! Just f***ing great. I held both sides of my head and said, "Listen Rose... I know you don't like my habits. But... I wanted to change. Believe me. I..."

"No, Jake. It doesn't matter. Good or not, I'm still in love with him. I'm... sorry."

I looked at her again, and then said, "No, Rose. You can't love him. He..."

"Yes. He doesn't know it yet. I've always wanted to tell him. But please understand this, Jake. I do love him, and I always will be."

There was a flash of anger in my eyes. I just couldn't believe it. I...

"NOOO!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Memory stopped right there. It was the middle of the night. I had been searching for that damn b@$t@rd, Ezekiel Boddington. But he was nowhere to be found. I could still smell him though. The blood was everywhere. Even on the grass. The thought of losing him could make my employer very angry of the fact that I was doing a poor job here.

But I won't give up. I kept searching for him. There was a light in a small farm, not too far away from here. I bet he hid there for the time being. Could smell him from there, while walking right up towards the front gate. A cow mooed from somewhere else. Possibly from behind the house. The barn. A couple of them. But no farmers on sight. Not yet, anyways.

They were probably sleeping at this point. But I couldn't smell them because of the cow $h!t, hanging under my nose. Yeah, I know. It made me wanna puke.

But as I opened the front door of the house, the smell died away. I looked around to see that there was nobody on sight. Not a single soul.

There was a sound in the kitchen. Yeah, it was him alright.

The man fired the shot before I came there to get him. Even with his missing arm, he was able to fire me. But with my healing factor, he won't bring me down that easily.

I attacked him, and then heard a couple of shouts from the farmer himself. Could hear the rumbling upstairs, and wanting to know what the hell was going on here.

I fought the religious b@$t@rd. And he hit me straight up with his bald head. I got knocked out, almost falling down on the floor. He was pretty strong if you ask me. And yet he managed to kick me on the gut. Just like that.

"You devil!" He said to me, angrily. "May God send you to hell!"

"I'll send you to hell, dumbf***!" I was about to slash his chest, when the farmer loaded his shotgun and fired.

"WRAAAARGH!" The bullet tore off the skin from my right shoulder. It was a big shot, and when I saw him, I told him not to shoot me.

But he didn't listen. Not a word. He shot another round. This time, I fell back against the wall.

The damn Purifier escaped from the kitchen. Possibly at the backdoor of the house. Even the farmer went after him.

"Oh no, you don't," I said to the old man. I slashed his leg before he got the chance to kill the religious fanatic. Then I stabbed him on his back.

There. Now I went after the bald guy. I could see him running miles away from here, despite his missing left arm. Christ!

I kept running after him. Cows mooed again. And that wretched smell came back.

He fired as he ran away from me. He could shoot me as many times as he wanted. But I won't slow down. Not ever.

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: The Hudson Chronicles, Chapter 4- Nightmare.

Jesus Christ! This Ezekiel sure is tough. But can Jake get him this time? Find out in the next chapter of The Hudson Chronicles. I'll get him this time. SNIKT!