Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Wolverine: Agent of D.A.G.G.E.R. Chapter 30- The Adamantium Man, Part 8.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/wolverine-agent-of-dagger-chapter-30-the-adamantiu-2251388/

Note- Jake Hudson is the Marvel Genesis version of Jimmy Hudson from the Ultimate Comics. He first appeared in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 42- Soulbreaker.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/project-x-the-birth-of-wolverine-chapter-42-soulbr-631029/

Note- Jake Hudson is the first test subject of Project X to receive his adamantium claws before his childhood friend named Logan.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: The Hudson Chronicles, Chapter 2- Birth of a Monster

Rose O'Hara. She was a beautiful woman until I did something to her. Yeah... Sometimes I wished I hadn't done it. But... I couldn't help myself.

I was there when Logan had attacked me. In my bedroom. He woke me up from my sleep. He was responsible for taking my life away. With his damn animal claws...

How ironic it was that I too had them after I died. It must have triggered my mutation, which my mysterious employer had spoken of. A thing who was willing to kill anyone on sight. They viewed me as a monster. I often wondered if Logan was one of them.

Rose...

"EEAAAARGH!" I screamed angrily, and blasted the horn to force the cars out of the f***ing highway.

"You're not going anywhere, Ezekiel," I said to myself. I was literally speeding, and a police car had noticed it. Sirens went off. Looking over my shoulders, I said, "$h!t."

I still drove fast enough, not wanting to miss the damn Purifier. What the hell was I thinking? Those memories...

She even smiled at me. I couldn't confess my love for her because I was already depraved. Drinking and having sex. But when she found out about these things...

"F***!" I drove the car around, passing the honking drivers. One of them swore at me.

Not too far, I thought. I could still hear the sirens. Must be only one of them. In time, there will be more to come.

I went towards the other exit. Knowing that Ezekiel was here, he must be desperate enough to escape from the likes of me. I wondered if my employer was a mutant himself, since he had hired me to kill him. Who knows?

At first, the place seemed deserted. But there were a couple of cars, parked besides the river. I stopped mine and got out. Followed his scent. Hoping that the police didn't come here to catch me.

Turns out that they weren't here. Probably not yet. Looking around and saw a young couple, rowing a small boat, together. Then I saw Ezekiel's car parked on the other side of the river. I wonder why he stopped.

When I went there, I realized that the car stopped working, due to engine problems, or the fact that it must have got somewhere stuck on the ground. I may not be a mechanic to know these things, but it certainly looks that way. Scanning again, I followed his scent like a wild animal.

Like Logan. What a joke. I wanted to laugh myself at the prospect of becoming a freak like him. Also wondered if he had the same adamantium claws like me.

I unleashed them. Ezekiel fired somewhere around the corner, and I could tell he was hiding nearby.

"Don't come near me, you devil!"

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

A woman screamed. It was probably the same one, who was with her boyfriend on the boat. I ran after him, and then gradually cut his arm off.

"AAAARGH!" He went down and almost crawled like a helpless man, begging for mercy... I said, "It's time to die, Ezekiel."

But I was shot somewhere from behind. It was the damn cop, who chased me.

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

I was so angry that I went after him. Whether he had a family or not, I didn't care. I slashed his chest, and then he went down as well. He tried to get up and shoot me again. But I stabbed his face.

Ezekiel managed to get away when this all happened. The guy was pretty tough if you ask me. Had no idea he could escape from me, despite the injuries that I caused him.

Or it must be someone, who helped him. If that were the case, I would have smelled the other person nearby.

Damn it! He couldn't be gone that far. I could still smell his bloody trail along the way. While walking, I still remembered the day that I r@p** Rose O'Hara.

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: The Hudson Chronicles, Chapter 3- Acts of Vengeance.

Well, it looks like Jake is having a tough time, catching the religious lunatic. What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter of The Hudson Chronicles. The guy is tough, but not for long. SNIKT!