deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

MARVEL GENESIS TEAM UP:

PART ONE:

Punisher sits on a roof to a building between an alley. His foot rests on the ledge with his gun propped against his knee. The smell of cigarettes and marijuana fill the air…mob bosses are making a deal. Punisher got an anonymous tip that the two gangs would be exchanging military equiptment and heavy artillery for money…he knew it might be a trap, but in case it wasn’t, he had to stop them. As he waited for them to get down to business, he began to think to himself...it was the only way to pass the time.

Super freaks are poppin' up everywhere, he thought, other folk, the ones with no powers...most don't stand a chance against them..Few of them with no powers actually choose to become super heroes...I could've...instead I'm....this...I have a reason for it, though...my family died, so I kill them. But now the freaks are working their way around the globe...Tony Stark built that Iron Man suit...there are some mutants who run international business gangs...people with Spider powers...even Gods! But like I said, they keep popping up, and average joes don't stand a chance against them....some of us try, though....some people like me.

Punisher then notices that the words and greetings are over, and he sees the guns come out of a truck.

"I take it you like what you see?" One of them asked.

"Yes, certainly," the other henchman responded.

They passed the guns around, and that's when Punisher noticed something,

The man with the eyepatch...I know him.

No sooner did the man with the eypatch grab a gun did he start using it on both gangs.

"F****ing H.A.M.M.E.R agents!" He shouted, "TRADING GUNS WITH COMMON CRIMINALS! WHAT HAS DUGAN SUNK TO?!"

Realizing the danger, Punisher leapt from the rooftop, landing on a car.

"Who are you?" The man with the eyepatch asked.

"Call me Punisher." he replied. "BEHIND YOU!" Punisher quickly pulled his gun and shot a henchman behind the man.

The two headed for the last one, both casting a menacing glance at him.

"Give up, Agent!" the man in the eyepatch shouted. "You Damn H.A.M.M.E.R agents ruined my life"

In response, the sole surviving agnet injected himself with a formula, he then began to change. he began to grow stronger and bigger

"Are we in for it now?" Punisher asked?

"Oh, we're in for it," the man replied .

The two rushed the H.A.M.M.E.R agent with a blinding Fury. The man took a swing at the agent, who swiftly ducked underneath teh blow, and landed a shot to the ribcage. The agent then noticed Punisher preparing to shoot him, andquickly disarmed him with a kick to his stomach. He followed with a roundhouse kick to his face.

The man in the eypatch threw himself at the agent, tackling him to the ground. He climbed on top of him and began pummeling him. After a series of blows, the agent caught the man's punch. "You've gone soft, old man." he told him. "Make way for a new generation." The agent then then threw an uppercut, knocking the man off of him. The man then felt his strength waning, as the agent choked him.

"C'mon, fight back!" he shouted.

"Idiot." the man replied, "This isn't me fighting...this is me distracting you."

Punisher, as if on cue, ran a knife through the agent's chest.

"Punisher, right?" panted the man in the eypatch. "We take their truck, I've got a safehouse we can go to....I'll explain everything that just happened one the way." He paused, as if to collect his thoughts. "My name's NICK FURY, welcome to the resistance."

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

Nice chapter!

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Blizaga101

I like it, really good read, are you gonna use the formula more? seems like an interesting angle

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure yet, but I'll be explaining what happened with that formula in chapter two, which should be up sometime by Wednesday.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123

Good ideas, and a Punisher/Fury team up is fun!

I just have one problem: Punisher referring to himself as a superhero.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerVenom123: I don't remember expicitly typing him seeing himself as a super hero...can you point it out cause that wasn't my intention.

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK! :D

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123

@primepower53:

Few of us with no powers actually choose to become super heroes...I did...

NO PROB! :D That's what the Feedback Joint is for! ^__^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerVenom123: THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT, I'LL FIX IT!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By InnerVenom123

@primepower53: Cool!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will (hopefully) be getting the next chapter to this up soon.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Had to re-read this, this is brilliant.

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers