Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This miniseries takes place after the events of Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 25- The Dark Reign of Project Rebirth and Project Rebirth: The Secret Files of Captain America, Chapter 25- The Dark Reign of Project X.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Captain America Versus Wolverine, Part 5- The Final Round

Captain America

Steve Rogers continued defending himself without killing Logan at the same time. He had tried numerous attempts to get his old friend back to his senses. But knowing that Mesmero was too strong for him, he didn't had a choice to punch Logan several times, and then smashed his head again with his shield.

All this was going on when a couple of hunters who came out in the woods, had been called for help. It was the same woman who had lived in the cabin for years now, since her husband's death. She told them that there two half-naked men, who both were causing havoc at her home.

Both Steve and Logan looked at them. The hunters raised their rifles, and ordered them to stop. But Logan didn't listen to them. He just went off like a wild animal. They fired.

Steve cried out, "LOGAN! NO!"

Even Captain America's voice couldn't reach him. Logan brutally slashed the hunters, and then tore them apart. The woman screamed again.

Dear God... Steve thought. But he was not much better than he was. In fact, he had killed several American citizens of a small-town community. He also felt guilty for the crimes that he didn't dare wanted to commit in the first place.

But it was all part of HYDRA's plan to use him as a killing machine, which was similar to Logan. When the wild mutant turned around to face his former partner, he said, "This time, I'm gonna kill ya."

The woman ran away again, but Logan stopped her. He slashed her back, and the poor woman went down.

"LOGAN!" Steve clenched his teeth and fought him. He used his shield to pummel the wild mutant, several times until he almost fell down. But Logan had the upper hand. He gradually punched Steve on the face, and stabbed his gut.

"AH!" Steve cried out painfully that he almost lost concentration when Logan gave another sharp blow. Steve managed to block it, and then pushed him backward as much as possible.

He's strong, Steve thought. Due to his experience back at Project Rebirth, he had other ways to counterattack his enemies. He threw the shield away, and later it turned around to face Logan. Then it hit his back. Logan gave out the slightest pain, but cried out furiously in order to finish off Captain America, once and for all.

The woman cried because she became afraid of what was happening around her. Steve even ordered her to run away. As he tried to help her, Logan stabbed his back.

"AAARGH!" Steve looked upwards, and then slammed him on Logan's face from his left. Eventually, the wild mutant would slash him again until Steve Rogers was dead.

Even though Steve felt the pain, he told the woman again to get away from here. But she didn't want to listen to him. She was still afraid.

Logan came after him again. This time, Steve swung his shield and smashed the wild mutant away.

Steve looked at the woman and tried to help her, despite her resistance.

"NO! LET ME GO!"

"Listen to me. I'm not gonna hurt you. Okay? Just..."

"WRAAAAAAOH!"

Crap! Steve pushed the woman away, and protected himself against the shield. He grew restless when he knew that there was no other way to bring Logan back to normal. Like the good old days.

"YAH!" Steve cried out frustratingly as he kicked his old friend's chest. He went backwards and then Steve jumped on him, despite carrying his signature weapon. Landing down on his feet, he turned around and slashed his chest.

"WRAAAAAAR!" Logan fell backwards. He could see that he was failing the battle. But not for long. He got up immediately, and then tried to slash Steve Rogers again.

"LOGAN!" Steve didn't want to kill him. Even though the wild mutant must have killed countless innocent lives in the process, he wanted to save him. After all, he was only being used by a notorious government program.

Okay... Steve thought. Here goes nothing. He gave another blow to Logan's head. And then another. But Logan still managed to slash his arm. Steve winced at the pain as he attacked his old partner again.

Steve was about to throw his shield again. But Logan stabbed him.

"Logan... Ugh..."

Logan didn't say a word. As he saw what he did to his best friend, he let him go and then cried out like a wild animal.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolverine

I finally killed Captain America. Time had passed by, and I wondered if Stryker would be notified about my success. But... I didn't like it. It was horrible if ya ask me. Lookin' both of my hands, I still roared like an animal and then stopped. The woman was gone.

The thought of killin' her, wouldn't do any good fer me, now that I killed the former American hero. He was tougher than he looked.

There was another chopper ahead. I could hear it from miles away. Turns out that Stryker had learned that I won the battle against my ol' friend. So, the guards came down and approached me, raisin' their weapons.

Of course, I still couldn't control my own actions since Mesmero was the one behind it. I also wondered if I could break its control, and then escape to my newfound freedom.

A guard checked Steve's pulse fer a few seconds. Confirmin' that he was dead, the others nodded and grabbed his body and the shield. Then they took him to the chopper. I just stood there, watchin' 'em.

God... what have I done? To think that I actually killed my ol' partner, I couldn't forgive myself. I sighed and followed 'em back to Project X.

To be continued in Project Rebirth: The Secret Files of Captain America, Chapter 26- Resurrection.

Holy Crap! Captain America is dead? That can't be! But what will HYDRA do about it? Find out in the next chapter of Captain America.

To be continued in Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 26- Skinned Alive.

After defeating Captain America, Logan is sent to capture the skinless mutant named Harry Pizer, who somehow escaped from Project X. Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. That damn Pizer. I'm gonna tear him apart fer good. SNIKT!