Marvel Event: AXIS #1

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Batvibe12

Synopsis: After the Red Skull transfer brains with the late Charles Xavier, he became a powerful telepath. He was able to go toe to toe with the New Uncanny Avengers but he was utterly defeated. When he was imprisoned by S.H.I.E.L.D, he discovered Onslaught. When there was a breakout in the Helicarrier, caused by a Hydra agent who infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D, this was the perfect time for the Red Skull to access Onslaught!

A destroyed Genosha

The Red Skull, being a Nazi, he kidnapped mutants, Inhumans, and aliens alike and put them in "special" concentration camps. This will allow "Red Onslaught" to depopulated these beings.

Former Weapon X operations

The Cafeteria

Jean Grey is seen eating a "Subway" sandwich in front of Lil' Scott Summers and Hank McCoy. Her sandwich includes turkey, mayonnaise, tomatoes, lettuce, and onions. As she bites on it, she tastes the delicious flavors of the sandwich. Scott just looks at her as he eats his fresh caesar salad from "McDonald's."

"Yes, Scott?" Jean said as she bites on her delicious salad.

"Nothing." Scott answer.

"You know I can read your mind," Jean said, reminding him that she has telepathic abilities. "You're thinking why I'm eating Subway food."

"Well, I never like Subway food," Scott said, expressing his feelings about Subway.

"Oh, Scott did you know that there have more calories than a McDonald's burger?" Jean said.

Scott looks at his food and then he spits it out, thinking about all the calories he ate.

"Eww. Next time, I'm checking the calorie list." Scott said as he wipes his mouth with a napkin.

"Hehe. Next time." Beast said as he eats rice from "Panda Express."

As Jean was about to chew on her last bite, her eyes glowed pink. She then starts to scream in pain as Red Onslaught's psychic shocked every telepath in the building.

A few tables ahead of Jean's, the Stepford Cuckoos feels the effect of this powerful wave.

Emma Frost and Adult Scott Summers are walking together around the halls until Emma feels the vibrated wave of telepathic energy.

"Emma, what happened," Scott said in a very concerned tone.

"Scott," Emma said, trying to get all of her words out. "we need to contact everyone."

Avengers Mansion

Outside on the Avengers lawn, the superhero community are having a quick meeting about the situation.

The superhero community is massive which includes the Avengers (Uncanny and New), the X-Men (Uncanny and New), the Inhuman Royal Family, Cloak and Dagger, and the Defenders.

The community is having a discussion about this extreme situation.

Steve Rogers (Captain America) steps up and said, "Excuse me, heroes of Earth. This is a no laughing matter

"Excuse me, heroes of Earth. This is a no laughing matter. Red Skull, now calling himself Red Onslaught, is creating concentration camps for anyone who has genetic mutations like mutants and Inhumans. This exactly what World War ll will feel like if you were there. But, this is a deadly mission. My friend, Jean Grey, has already sent you my battle strategies. Give everything you got on Red Onslaught and stay side by side. Nobody isn't dying today. Now, let's get into the war."

Cloak hovers in the air and massively teleports the Superhero Community.

Genosha

Red Onslaught walks to see an Inhuman family hiding in garbage cans.

RO then said, "It's funny how you put yourselves in the trash because that's exactly how you are."

He then vaporizes the family because he can and he wants too. He thought it was hilarious.

Behind Red Onslaught, Cloak appears by himself, hovering in the air. Then, the Marvel Heroes appear, getting ready to defeat RO.

"Heroes of Earth, I was wondering where you guys will appear. I was actually getting bored without you here with me, seeing a place where I rule."

"Like Hitler," Kitty Pryde said. She said this because her family is Jewish and she knows what happened to the Jewish in World War ll.

"Yes. Like Hitler." Red Onslaught said, agreeing with Kitty.

"Skull, this ends today. Inhumans, Defenders, X-Men, and Avengers," Captain America putting his shield in the air.

"ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!"

Before the heroes can attack, Red Onslaught said, "I think not. VILLAINS UNITE!"

The Villains of Earth due to Enchantress teleportation abilities.

"Now," Red Onslaught said, "this is WAR!"

The Villains then charges at the heroes, beginning AXIS!

No Caption Provided

Thank you for reading. I hope you have an awesome week.