Marvel Converso: The Purple Man 3

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Do you have an appointment?"

Zebediah Kilgrave looked at the bald black secretary who was quite possibly homosexual with a smile. "I do. See. Whole morning blocked out for me."

He looked at the schedule on the tablet and despite the words clearly saying something else, he acknowledged them as what the Purple Man had said. "Oh I'm sorry Mr...um..."

"Kilgrave. Zebediah Kilgrave, but you will simply remember me as the nice guy with purple streaks in his hair. What's your name?"

"Mo'quan."

"Last name?"

"Carter."

Zebediah smiled. "That's my last name. What coincidence. You'll remember that as well, in case anyone asks. Tell the Senator I'm ready when he is."

Mo'quan flirted off leaving the office empty. Zebediah grabbed the tablet and opened up several screens, checking around.

"The Senator will...what are you doing Mr Carter?"

Zebediah locked eyes on Mo-quan. "Simply waiting patiently. You're going to email everything on this tablet over to the Daily Bugle and once you've done all that, take the day off. Do you understand that Mo-quan?"

"Yes Mr Carter."

Zebediah walked past him and patted him on the shoulder. "Thank you Mo-quan."

Zebediah strolled into the office. Senator Eli Weinerstoch was on the phone and stopped cold as he saw the Purple Man standing before him.

"Breathe normally Senator and hang up the phone." Zebediah said and the Senator obeyed without question. "Please tell Mo-quan that you authorise him to send all your information to the Daily Bugle."

"Mo-quan..."

"Yes Senator."

"I...authorise you to send my information to the Bugle."

"Already on it sir."

Weinerstoch paused. "Who are you!?"

"I'm your ten o'clock," Zebediah chuckled. "Now Senator, the reason I'm here is to unfortunately ruin your career. But through this process I do believe you will become a better person."

"I'm not quite sure what is going on, but I think it's time you..."

"Grundr" Zebediah said directly.

"I am unfamiliar with that term!" The Senator went into damage control mode.

"Grundr is an app that allows homosexual men to hook up for casual and often anonymous encounters. You know this. So let's not be coy." Zebediah looks down his nose. "Now I have no problem with people being gay, lesbian, transsexual considering I myself look like a human eggplant. What I do take issue with is those who aggressively oppose those who have a different lifestyle yet they themselves engage in said lifestyle."

"I...I...um, I don't know what you're talking about." The senator stammered.

"You regularly use Grundr, meet young men, have a nice time and then, go home to your wife or off to your local church. You also sit in the Senate and quash bills and legislation to allow same sex couples to marry, participate in the military. You are a hypocrite of the highest order."

The senator fought back tears. "I'm sorry."

"I don't believe you. Scandals like this happen all too often. So now you will listen to me very carefully..."

--

"...amtic scenes today as a member of New York Senate, Senator Eli Weinerstoch, quit politics today. The now former senator came out as gay and apologised for a raft of wrong doings. Unlike most political apologies, Weinerstoch seemed completely genuine, holding nothing back, going so far as to shave his head and donning a Buddhist style robe along with sending dozens of incriminating documents to the Daily Bugle. We'll have more details as more developments come to light. Back to you Ira."

"Thanks Amanda, our political correspondent in New York."

Senator Graydon Creed turned off the television and smiled. This scandal was wonderful, not for Eli Weinerstoch, but for Creed's chances at the Presidency. A Republican senator falling on his sword swung favour in his favour and slung mud towards the Osborn camp. Eli Garibaldi stormed into the Senators office, social mediaing with one hand, phone call in the other and somehow balancing a cup of coffee.

"It's customary to knock," Graydon remarked to Eli.

The phone snapped shut as Eli glared at his boss. "You have an interview in twenty! You need a better tie"

"My father gave me this tie."

Eli grimaced, exhaled and continued. "Well he has wonderful taste, but it doesn't work for television."

(Needs editing, written on my phone)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

And now ole Purple-Puss is playing politics. Interesting indeed.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: He's slowly but surely attempting to write wrongs, and it played well for the election idea I have for Converso

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Hmm. Well he'll make a better President than the one I'm writing in the non Marvel Mayhem version of American Tyrant ATM.

Also being British I'm ineligible to vote

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Good issue. Again. I really like how you put your characters in strange situations they wouldn't normally be in, something that I think is warranted by your anthology style of storytelling.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: It's a bit of a challenge really, because he has powers that can almost diffuse ANY situation, but making it possible and plausible...might take you up on the idea of him and Elektra going on an adventure

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By TommytheHitman
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers