Marvel Converso Team Up Annual #1

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

An annual for Marvel Converso which is having a slight resurgence lately, and following on from @tommythehitman's example I created a Team Up for our shared universe which I endeavour to finish this week. More stories HERE hopefully @waezi2 can update it soon.

__

“My son is a great disappointment to me,” Zheng Zu said as he looked out from the balcony of Bǎohù lóng chéngbǎo or ‘Protective Dragon Castle’, his home in the Guizhou Province of China since about 1272. “I love him but he disappointments me.”

“I’m not sure how I can help?” Mr X replied to his host. “It sounds like a family matter.”

“It is, but I fear that I would only inflame the matter more, which is why I have asked for help,” Zheng poured two cups of jasmine tea and beckoned the renowned cage fighter to have one. “Shang Chi is dangerous.”

“Is he a mutant?” Trapster who was admiring a vase on a pedestal.

“He is a martial artist of the highest order, able to kill with his bare hands, every inch of him a weapon.” Zheng said slightly proudly. “He would’ve made an excellent heir to my empire, but he chose a more villainous, base route.”

“Any idea where your dangerous son is now?” Mr X asked.

“He was last seen in Madripoor two weeks ago,” Zheng replied noting the implied sarcasm.

“After we’ve caught him, what would you like us to do with him?” Trapster asked. “Hand him over to the authorities?”

“No, I fear handing him over to the likes of HYDRA would merely antagonise him and do more harm than good despite the many laws in many countries he has broken. Please return him here to me.” Zheng bowed to the pair. “My private jet is fuelled and ready to take you when you are ready.”

__

“I don’t know why he asked you along, I’m perfectly capable of capturing one rogue ninja boy,” Mr X said to Trapster as they sat in the plane as it winged its way to Madripoor.

“I’m here to capture him,” Trapster tapped his paste gun on the table. “You’re the distraction.”

Mr X lowered his sunglasses to glare at the him, smiled and snatched the gun off the table. “Without this, you’re not much good are you.”

“Hey! Give that back!”

“What does this do?” Mr X pushed a button the side and the gun squealed nosily. Trapster charged over to get back his weapon when Mr X grabbed him by the collar and pointed the gun at his eye. “If I keep this, you’re superfluous.”

“You don’t let me shut down my gun were both going to be bugs caught in amber!” Trapster yelled struggling to get his gun back.

Mr X chuckled and tossed it back. “This is a very big pay day, don’t mess it up Paste Pot Pete!”

“You’re an ass!” Trapster muttered as he reconfigured his gun.

“Wake me when we get to Madripoor,” Mr X told him as he closed his eyes and reclined his seat.

__

“I’m going to beat you senseless!” Mr X roared as he bucked in his seat, bonded to it by an adhesive thanks to Trapster, who stood nearby smiling like a Cheshire cat.

“Possibly, but that’ll be in about an hour or two when the glue wears off,” Trapster informed him. “By then I should’ve found Shang Chi, trapped him with my gun you mocked and back here at the airport to accept your apology. We’re on the same side but you went and p!$$^d me off, so I glued you to your seat. Be thankful I didn’t use my Adhesive X which would hold you there permanently! See you when I get back.”

Mr X roared in anger trying desperately to get free but to no avail.

To be continued

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Good premise. I’m looking forward to seeing the two of these characters blast off in search of Shang Chi. Other than that be sure to call me out for the next one!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74