Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

No Caption Provided

Previous chapters: Chapter 1Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4

Library for other stories: Library

__

Slorenia

No Caption Provided

Victor Von Doom glared at Slorenian Premier Volkhvy with his piercing brown eyes. "I don't think you understand the ramifications of you signing that piece of paper, Vasily."

"The Tabissara and I have discuss the matter many many weeks," the Slorenian head of state replied in broken English.

"Allow me to make a counter offer," Doom replied in Slorenian making Volkhvy sit up and take notice. "You are preparing to dig a tunnel into the Earth to store nuclear and medical waste..."

"What is he saying?" The President of the United States hissed into his aides’ ear as he nodded and smiled.

"For the United States and the U.K." Doom watched as both the British PM and the American President scrambled their staff to get interpreters back to translate since they believed the deal was done. "All they offer is money."

"Slorenia is poor!" Volkhvy groaned.

"Yet we sit here in the capital Tblunka, in your palace by the Gulf of Karna, dining on sturgeon and drinking champagne," Doom replied. "Not that poor."

"This deal will make Slorenia great again!" Volkhvy shouted.

"No, it will merely poison it. Listen to what I have to offer."

"It is awfully rude to talk around your guests," the British PM piped up.

"I will build you a solar generator that will provide ALL of Slorenia with power," Doom switched back to English. "I will build and launch a satellite that will bring your telecommunications grid screaming into the 21st century. I will also build you a high speed rai..."

"Now hang on a..."

"YOU WILL BE SILENT!" Doom shouted making the room shake. Victor waited until it became nearly awkward before calmly addressing the President. "I sat quietly as you two bullied and cajoled to get this one-sided deal through. It is polite and customary for you to do the same." Doom cleared his throat before returning to Slorenian dialect. "My apologies Premier Volkhvy for my tone."

"And what do you get in return?" Volkhvy asked.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. I help your country, to make it better all on the proviso that you never, EVER, accept nuclear or medical waste in any form." Doom said as he magically made a small black pad appear on the table. "In front of you is the launch button for the satellite. Press it and send it on its way. Whether you accept my deal or not, the satellite is yours. But I will give you these other things to make your country great while these two will only take and leave behind carnage and poison."

"You can't do this!" Said the British interpreter. Doom sighed and waved his hand.

"May ears hear and tongues speak freely," he chanted as blue and emerald crystal specks illuminated the room. "If your underling speaks to me in such a tone again Mr Prime Minister, I will have him flogged."

"You can't just hijack this meeting Doom!"

"With all due respect Mr President, I can. And I will." Doom smiled. "Now Vasily, what are you going to do?"

--

"Get me Director Jaspers on the phone," snapped the PM as he and his entourage walked towards the plane to get them back to England.

"Sir, Director Jaspers is no l..." The aide stopped talking as the weight of the stare bore upon him. "Yes sir, right away sir."

--

Victor Von Doom shook Premier Volkhvy's hand. "You have chosen wisely Vasily."

"As have you Your Highness," The Premier beamed. "Slorenia thanks you."

"Just do not double cross me," Victor warned. "Because if you do, I will remove this former football field of the USSR from the face of the earth. My embassy will have all the arrangements sent over for all I have promised. Good day."

---

Agent Jenna Simmons walked into Ralph Sanzetti's office and dumped a pile of boxes on his desk. They were just copy paper but they were excellent cover to insure her face from the camera in the main room. Along with Anton Trojak's cloned code key it gave her some plausible deniability if questioned as she went looking for Intel for SHIELD. Jenna knew she had limited time so she had to work fast.

She unfurled some latex gloves, putting them on as she checked behind her. Quickly inserting the code key, she typed in the password which gave her access to Sanzetti's files. She double-clicked files open scanning them for relevance and taking photos with her spy-pen when required. Jenna paused as she heard the lift and quickly packed up as footsteps approached. Jenna dumped the gloves in the bin, pocketed the code key then swept the desk clear as Anton walked into the room.

“You wanted to see me…oh” Anton paused as he saw Jenna lying provocatively across the desk. Jenna bit her lip and popped open her shirt.

"Shut the door," she purred as she opened her legs slowly.

Anton was all a fluster as he slowly closed the door behind him.

--

Washington D.C

No Caption Provided

Titania looked at the great gaping hole in the side of the bank. "What is it with big dumb boys wrecking my town? First it was Cage and now you!"

The large orange rock man smoking a cigar looked at the her. His partner, a woman with an Uzi and a white cane, turned towards the sounds.

"Who is it Benny?"

"Just some dumb broad at 11 o'clock," he grunted.

"Dumb broad?" Titania repeated as the woman opened fire. Bullets hit her and either flattened or ricocheted off her. "Hey! Stop that! You'll only end up injuring yourself."

No Caption Provided

"Did I get her Benny?"

"Nah," he spat the cigar out. "Seems Aunt Petunia's ever loving blue eyed boys gotta fix the problem."

Titania watched him stomp forward, spinning his arms like he was warming up for a sports carnival.

"It's Clobberin' Time!" He roared and slammed a massive fist towards her. Titania caught it with ease which caused him no end of surprise as glass all around them shattered at the sound.

"Clobberin' time?" She questioned. "When does that start?"

"Hey! Leggo!" He growled.

Titania pushed his hand away then belted him in the stomach sending him flying through the wall and out into the street.

"Did you get her Benny?"

Titania walked up to the blind woman. "Honey, you really need to date a better man."

"Where's Benny?" She screeched.

"He's across the road. You," Titania tapped her on the head knocking her out. "Need to stay put."

"ALICIA! IF YOU'VE HURT HER!"

Titania looked at the rock man peeling the Stane International truck off his back and sighed. "You're the moron bringing a blind girl to a robbery!"

__

Commander Strucker sat across from Agent Billy Russo. “How are you feeling Billy?”

“I’m fine,”

Strucker focused his monocle on him. “Which is why you’re having another week off.”

“WHAT?”

“Post-traumatic stress disorder,” Strucker replied. “If we’d known about that properly at the end of WW2 maybe Nick Fury would be working for us. You’re on administrative leave.”

“But sir…”

“Billy, you went toe-to-toe with the X-Men. You’re lucky to be alive. You may say you’re fine, but you’re not. This is also not a discussion.” Strucker pointed to the door. Agent Russo wanted to yell but knew that would do himself and his career no good.

“Yes sir. Hail Hydra.”

To be continued...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Uh oh looks like Doom is in a war of words with the US and UK, this won't end well for either side. Also love that Alica got dragged into this, wonder what, if any effect this will have on the appearance of the Puppet Master?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I think Victor calls it Doomplomacy :)

I also left the UK PM and the USA Pres distinctly unnamed and general since if you made it Cameron & Obama, that changes in the next five minutes to say Johnson & Trump or Farage & Clinton.

As for Puppet Master, well what an excellent hero he'd be. Now are you planning on using Toad? I ask because by birth he's British but he's mainly and X-guy. Because I sorta have plans for him but wanted to check your plans

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: No plans on using Toad, Spyne and Tithe are the mutant factor on Excalibur

If Farage ever comes PM I'm going back home to Scotland

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Doctor Doom was amazing in this issue. A real intro to the character, and shows that while he is heroic, he still holds some key personality traits from his villainous counterpart.

Enjoyed the fight between Titania and the Thing. Hoping to see the Human Torch and the Invisible Woman pop up at some point.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

@batkevin74: Loved the clash between Titania and Ben. But isn't Ben supposed to be stronger and tougher than her?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Depending on the source Titania is around the 100 ton mark just like Thing in terms of raw strength.

@tommythehitman:Hero Doom and Villain Doom are very similar mainly because HE think's he's right, the end justifies the means. But here in Converso Doom's a little, just a little, nicer and more tolerant than his 616 nasty self.

And yeah Human Torch and Susan Storm are on the cards, hopefully an FF origin too

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

@batkevin74: Oh, I didn't know they were equal, mostly at least.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74

Bumped