Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

"Well, if it ain't Earth's big blue babysitter."

"I thought that I made it extremely clear about you no longer being allowed on my planet." Super Soldier said with a grumble of severe irritation.

Holding the limp, sickly bluish frame of a strange, anthropomorphic lizard. He held it's body out to the Duck billed Bounty Hunter and said, "Carl, say's hello. I'm not even going to ask you what this thing is, or why you felt the need to leave it lying around. However, I do notice you attempting to kidnap a kid, " Said Super Soldier. Looking at the young jeans wearing alien cuffed and gagged, held in Lobo's deformed left arm. "And just when I didn't think you could get any lower. Kidnapping Lobo? Really?"

No Caption Provided

"Ain't what ya' think super geek. And that there pencil neck pansy ain't my friend," Began Lobo, taking a drag of his cigar before, seconds later, spitting up a large, brown, glob of bile a foot away from where he stood. Having to hook his neck around the legs of the hovering hero to do so. "Just some feeb I gamble and get plastered with on my off days."

"That... That actually sounds like a friend." Replied the now confused star spangled superman.

"Well, you say tomato. I say, who gives a damn what your candy-ass say's?! You letting me and mines through or not?"

Floating in silence for five seconds, Super Soldier makes his decision. Tossing the lizard to Lobo's chopper before crossing his massive arms across his broad chest. "Not."

No Caption Provided

Will continue tomorrow/today

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@guardiandevil83: I have no problem whatsoever with the writing in this, but I'm finding that these two amalgams lose something without the pictures. They "sound" like Lobo and Superman to me. I'm not "hearing" Howard or Cap. That's probably just me though. Enjoying this anyway! :^D

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3 batkevin74  Online

@guardiandevil83: Too short! Only because not much happens, this is essentially filler before the fight. It’s okay, just it could easily have been the start of chapter 3 which is longer and renamed 2 because you had more time to write it ?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Short, as Bat said, could have been longer. However the dialogue is fun.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@batkevin74: Lol I still have a broken keyboard. Typing with one finger sucks on the Laptop.