Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Metropolis.

Amalgam, Earth.

No Caption Provided

Sixteen car pileup. Top half of a skyscraper obliterated. And somewhere not far away, a man named Carl finds a dead, blue alien lizard in his swimming pool. All in less than sixteen minutes of his arrival. Not bad, but had he the time or inclination, Lobo could have done better.

But today, Lobo was a duck with a mission. To bring back his Clients nephew whom ran off world after the finalization of his parents divorce. According to his client, their sister had approached them in desperation, begging for their help with finding the runt. Fifty five million credits later, and here he was.

Earth.

The Galaxies' toilet.

"Best be lucky you ain't legally an adult yet Loot. 'Cuz the Main Duck, ain't so nice to adults." Lobo said between puffs of a large cigar tucked in his beak. Not that his captive could reply with anything but an angry grunt, since Lobo had muzzled them, on top of utilizing the classic pair of cuffs. He shrugged at the less than pleasant expression of his prisoner. The boy tucked under his larger arm as he waddled towards his Spazz Frag. The most bitchin' motorcycle in the cosmos. "Come to think of it, I ain't really nice to no one. Cept' maybe a dame with a nice pair a legs, and a nice, round a--"

"Ahem"

No Caption Provided

"Waurgh!" The voice came out of nowhere. Causing Lobo to nearly drop his shackled prisoner.

"Friend of yours?"

Writers note: Will continue at later date. Very sleepy.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

#2  Edited By cbishop

@guardiandevil83: I liked this already when I saw the title LOL.

Please call me out for the continuation.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No problem. ?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers