SamuraiBuddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SamuraiBuddha

AN:

I got kinda bored working on Usagi and only Usagi so here goes my take on the main man.

Of all the various races in the galaxy, the least threatening would be the Czarnians. They were all millenia older than more violent, less mature races. Culture and happiness filled each and every Czarnian's life. All but one. This is his story.

18 Years Ago

"35 years ago, a single doctor stayed in a delivery room, wearing robes instead of a retro scrub. This doctor had practiced for hundreds of years, and even his ample expertise couldn't prepare him for what came next. His pale skin was creased as he stared at the newborn. He looked like anyother, except he seemed to be playing with the cord. The doctor left the room for a moment, and upon his return he saw a horrific sight beyond words.

The baby had climbed out of his mother's arms and strangled her with the cord!

How could this happen? Violence was for the less evolved. It served no purpose on Czarnia. The doctor held the baby, it's father nowhere to be seen. No one on Czarnia would be prepared for this, so the doctor said it was an accident.

But, what he didn't understand was why the little Czarnian was grinning savagely, blood smearing his fang-like teeth. Lying unseen underneath the hospital bed, the child's newly deceased and disemboweled father bore an eternal petrified howl."

I finished my origin story with a smirk. I knew I had this job in the bag, at least I'd have to get this guy's barf if I didn't want it on my new boots. I rolled my eyes, leading him to shrivel up in fear. I licked my lips at that, and I cleared my jeans of invisible dust.

I got up, not even bothering to look at my new employer. I picked up my Bounty Hunter Certificate off the desk, and left. I laughed,"Oh yeah! And P.S. I bet you won't find anybody with my specific skillset."

The green skinned alien quivered,"Uh-hh... Why's that Mr. Lobo?"

But I'd already left his office. But using one of my special powers, I overheard the next conversation that the boss had with a different bounty hunter. "You're really goin' to hire 'at bloke? You 'ear why 'e's lookin' at this job right?" The other hunter asked. My now ex-employer responded nervously,"Why? What's so bad about him?"

"His name's Lobo. He's the Last Son of Czarnia."

"Yeah... So?"

"In Czarnian Lobo means, 'He Who Eats Others's Intestines and Likes It'. But if that's not a red flag enough for you, 'e's also wanted in several branches of the East Galaxy."

"What for?"

"Well... Probably 'cause 'e killed his whole species!"

"Alright, I'll have you and a crew of my best guys go after him as soon as he leaves this planet."

I left the entire building after that, laughing. Ready for what ever was going to come next. Bring it on. Soon enough I can forget about my record, then I can retire to one of the Paradise Worlds. Nobody's gonna frag with the Main Man.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@samuraibuddha: Hmm intresting. Got to congess not a DC fan so I know very little about Lobo. One thing when describing the doctor what is the random 40 about?

SamuraiBuddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Yeah I don't think this is his official origin. Thanks, had forgotten to delete the 40 year old part(from an earlier draft).

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#5  Edited By cbishop

@samuraibuddha: Sorry, I had read this a few days ago. I was just okay with this. Lobo's about over-the-top violence and mayhem, and this was only a setup to that. Yet, it says "one-shot" at the top. <shrugs> Added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)