Kōku in za matchin-The Wrench Prologue

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Honno-Ji 1582

The skies above seem to grow even darker in the night sky as something pulls the dark clouds in closer to the Temple, screams of the burning echo through the night sky along with the sounds of metal on metal as soldiers fight for their lives against a massive force. Quickly the forces of Oda Nobunaga begin to fall and or surrender but not their famed and ruthless leader. He sat within the burning building cursing the Monkey fool and everyone who ever betrayed him. Tearing the walls down around him as the fire gets closer. Fury fills the once calm beast as he goes over and over watching his beloved Nohime fall as the first wave of forces attacked the Temple.

Not knowing what his words would do for the future he cursed to the skies "Forsake the Child of this Kingdom?! I call forth all the known curses and demons from within the pit to burn this world, I would have made this world majestic and had it flourish, yet you want to watch me fall and burn. No you vile gods, I will not burn alone ...I call upon the Orochi and the Hydra to curse this world for all eternity. The world will know that this was the night they could have saved the world, if only they had allowed me to continue!!" And with his final words the room caved in as the fire ate away at the temple fully.

For miles the burning could be seen, and if it were not for what had come next this would be the last time the Temple of Honno-Ji would ever see war. But what came next was far worse than Nobunaga could have ever brought forth.

The skies erupted with thunder and lightning. Bolts striking the earth with such force that the ground exploded along with whatever poor souls were nearest. As the thunder roared so did the earth beneath as fissures opened and swallowed all. Now the screams that filled the air were not of the burning, they were of what came from the fissures. Demons of all shapes and size spewed from the broken earth, and even more flooded the skies through openings within the sky.

On this day such rage and wrath of Nobunaga was strong enough to call out to the Demon Orochi and allow for him and his kin to open a door into our world, on this day is when the world as we knew it came to an end...Long Live Orochi

Scripture of the Damned

Present Day- Grelnick Province

Five hundred years have passed since Orochi and his Damned were released, and now what remains of the human race are now slaves or allowed to live simply for the amusement of the Damned. Orochi once said he rather enjoyed how the humans acted during the time of Nobunaga, that he greatly enjoyed watching from the veil as they all killed each other in inventive ways with a piece of metal. So he kept it this way for over five hundred years, the world halted in any and all advancements beyond what the Damned allowed.

Daiymo's were now various Generals strung throughout the world, each allowing only a certain number of humans to survive out of servitude. The Damned were the Law and there was no questioning the Damned. Grelmick controled much of North America, the America's were the last to fall upon the teeth of the Damned and it showed.

The world has This was what the world had become....The Damned Rule All...

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Very nice. My kinda cup of tea.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@jexsu: thank you very much. Wanted to explain the setting before jumping into the awesomeness that is Jeeja.

Hope you enjoy her.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darkchild: No problem. I enjoyed the read. I'm anticipating more of it. =)