Avatar image for kingdom_come_sha
Kingdom Come Sha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kingdom Come Sha

(Chrono Trigger was the basis, the plot has a similar tone but it will change ^_^)

Doves fly high in the sky over some sort of carnival. It is a fair to celebrate the year, 4000 A.D. Fireworks are going off into the sky, bells ring. It looks like such a great time, but one girl is still in bed. “Sha…Sha…Sha!!! Get your butt outta bed!” Sha’s mom opened her curtains letting the bright sun rays in the dark room. Sha who had not gotten out of bed yet was the 4000th Sha to live she had been transferred to this country after the great Vine war on her planet ended civilization as she knew it. Sara: Ah, that alarm clock makes such a beautiful music! You were so excited about the Sha Fair that you didn't sleep well, did you...? I want you to behave yourself today! Let's get moving, now! Sha’s mom walks over to the stairs and then watches Sha rise from the bed and began stretching.

Sara: Finally! By the way, your friend came over here for you, the one that doesn’t shut up... Uh... you know...! Oh, dear, I've forgotten her name!

You mean Maya?

Sara: That’s right, Maya! Don't forget that she invited you to see her new invention! Run along now, and be back before dinner.

Sha went outside and the wind began blowing in her face, she could see that the city was empty; everyone was at the Sha fair. She walked up the inclined steps and began walking around the fair. She walked directly into a girl.

Girl: Hey!! Ouch, that hurt! Oh I’m sorry I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going! Are you ok? Yes I’m fine! Oh you dropped your pendent

Relena: So are you from here?

Yes, I live down the street

Relena: let’s hang out!

Sure let’s go dance! Sha didn’t seem too happy about dancing but she followed suit. After awhile Sha and Relena went up to Maya’s area and began looking as people were being teleported with her Machine.

Ken: Step right on up, any of you who have the time and the courage! Our Super Dimension Warp is the invention of the century! To use it, jump up here... and you'll get teleported here! it's the masterwork of my beautiful daughter, Maya

Maya: oh dad stop with the flattery, but how’s about it Sha want to step into the dimension?

Sigh why not Sha walked over to the port and climbed aboard the machine began to stir and finally Sha teleported from the left part of the machine to the right part.

Relena: dude that looks awesome I want to try!!!!

Maya: who’s the chick?

I just met her,

Maya:  Ok step up hotness.

Relena steps up on the mound and the machine begins to spend suddenly, a portal opens and she disappears leaving nothing but her pendent. Sha looked around and slowly began walking away as if nothing happened. Maya and her father began to get rid of the other people. Maya turned around and looked at Sha.

Maya: Sha I take it you know what happened?

I think she disappeared into the same time warp that brought me here!

Maya: are you serious?

Yes and if she got sent to my world then I need to go get her!

Ken:  you’re going to go? What a brave lass!

Maya: I’ll come to soon as I figured out what happened!

Okies!

The machine get’s weird and the a portal opened and swallows sha up.

shais sucked into the Gateway Portal as well.  she travels for a long time. 

she winds up in what looks to be the same area, though the scenery has changed

substantially.  she is immediately attacked by some familiar enemies only they are younger.  She looked around to the right and to the left and began walking through the familiar area. Soon she see’s that Solace city and the Megrim Village, have gone through changes. Word from the townspeople of Truce speak that the year is still 600 A.D.  At this time, the 21st King of Solace is still fighting a war against Mandrake and the Ministry.  The Queen recently returned to the castle after having been gone for quite some time.  Sha rushed towards the Solace Castle; she is stopped at the gates.

Guy: who the hell are you?

What a great way to talk to a lady

Guy 2:  shut your mouth!

Queen: how dare you talk to her like this!

Guy1 and guy2: queen Solace!

She turns around and enters the castle, when sha gets there she is no where to be seen.  There is a King and Chancellor also in the room.  Rumor around the castle says the Chancellor has been acting rather odd visiting the Cathedral frequently.  Eventually Sha roamed the castle and found queen solace’s royal quarters. Dude wtf? You’re a queen?Relena: no I just look like the queen on this time! But I feel weird like I’m not even supposed to exist…now..i’m feeling empty! sha help me!Holy crap!Sha looked around the now baron room and exited quickly, she ran down the steps looking in every room, until she ran into Maya.Maya: Crono!  Huff, puff... you're okay!  Did you find the girl?  She’s gone!Maya: GONE?!  Whadd'ya mean she's gone?! She just kinda disappeared!Maya: Hmmm... it's just as I thought.  I knew I  recognized her!  And this looks identical to the castle in OUR time!  I'll bet  they mistook that girl for her ancestor...  You see, she's a member of the royal family in OUR time!  She's Princess Solace!Say wha!Maya: Relena, that is, Princess Solace, is a descendant of Queen Solace!  Queen Solace has been kidnapped.  As I recall, someone was supposed to have saved Her.  But history has been changed!  Relena looks so much like Solace, that they Probably called off their search when she appeared here.  But if the real Queen is killed... Relena will simply disappear.  There might still be time!  If we can save solace, history as we know it should remain unchanged!  Something must have happened to the Queen in this era.  As a result, Princess Relena ceases to exist!  Hurry!  We have to find the real Queen!Damn it I hate quest!Maya: why is that?No offense but every time I do something like this I get hit on by some sex obsessed Fein.Maya: oh sorry but we can’t waste time let’s go!Sha and Maya rush out the castle to an abandoned grave yard…it is there they will begin there quest.
The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The Hunter

Nice job.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By shanana

Thanks

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The Hunter

You're welcome.

Avatar image for kingdom_come_sha
Kingdom Come Sha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Kingdom Come Sha

Gazing around the eerie grave yard Sha could only see lots of grieving widows. The moon began to cast a veil of light over certain graves, and in the silver light a pin could be seen. Maya walked over to the pin and picked it up.

Maya: it says Solace!

Hmm that means the queen has been through here…I wonder what would make her come through here.

Maya: beats me

Within a few seconds the widows converged on Maya and Sha. Maya got up and began shooting her stars at the beings while sha, threw a couple punches and kicks. Sha finished the last one off using her laser vison.

Maya: what the hell was that about!

You’re asking the wrong person…. look out!

One of the enemies comes back and attempts to hurt Maya, a man jumps down

From above and fights, the beast slashed at the man but he threw up his sword, and managed to roll around the beast and jam his sword into the spleen sending the beast away.

man: Lower your guard and you leave yourself open to the attack from the enemy

Maya: A... a man!?!

Man: if you don’t wish for me to be here I shall leave

Uh..it’s fine

Maya: W, wait!  You don't see like a bad... ...uh, person-man-thing... I

mean...  SHA!  What should we do?   I'll just have to

handle it!  I mean... deal with... him!  What's your name?

Man: Bruno will do.

Maya: I’m Maya and that is sha

Bruno:  I think there is an entrance in one of these graves let’s search around!

Sha began walking around not paying attention; she eventually fell down into a hole on top of a crypt.

Holy FU—

Maya grabbed her face, motioning for her to be quiet. They walked down a long corridor

? Prepare yourself, Queen Solace, I’ve awaited this moments for eons..Today I change the future!

Sha tired of listening to the babble jumped infront of queen Solace and prepared herself to take on the man

Blood-Type: YOU!  How did you get in here? How did you get back into this time period!

Queen Solace: Bruno!

Bruno: Stand back we’ll take care of him!

QS: Be careful!

Sha watches The queen run away from the area, she then turns around to face Blood type.

Blood Type: Gyah, ha, ha... It's useless to fight!  No one will leave here

alive!  Stupid frog!  it's time you jumped off this mortal coil!  True-form...

CHANGE!

Blood type transformed into his true form he was blood shot read with, blood running off of him.

He leapt into the air shooting huge forms of plasma at Maya the blood smacked against Maya knocking her out leaving Sha and Bruno to fight him alone.

Sha charged him knocking him through a wall; Bruno jumped in the air and got behind them. The beast used it’s blood to blow Sha straight off of him. It turned its attention to Bruno

Turning into a huge glob of blood it knocked Bruno to the ground, and got on top of him. It transformed it’s hands into a axe and prepared to take the final blow until sha fired a light beam at him knocking him off.

Queen Solace ran over to Maya and began to wake her up, after a few mins Maya awakened to the site of both Sha and Bruno being choked by Blood type. Maya ran up to him punching him in the chin three time and followed up with a roundhouse kick of doom. Blood type fell backwards and bounced a few times before coming to a stop.

Bloodtype: HAHAH..it’s almost over..Sha’s whole history will be erased..His kingdom is coming and when it does..

With a bright flash he disappeared.

Queen Solace: You came to rescue me!  Thank you Bruno.

Bruno: Well it was sha and Maya who helped

Bruno:   Let us return to the castle.  I thank you, Sha and

Maya.

Solace: Yes, thank you so much.  Please join us.

BACK AT THE CASTLE

King Rule: You had me worried, Solace

Bruno: I failed to protect Queen Solace.  I have disgraced myself

Solace: Bruno!!

Maya: ...  Bruno, you weren't such a bad guy either.

Solace: Your timing was perfect.  Who knows what would have happened had you

not saved me!  By the way, there is the girl who was mistaken for me?

Maya: Oh, yeah!  I forgot all about Princess Solace!  Sha!  Where did

Princess Solace disappear?  She may still be there!

Sha'a eyes bulged as she ran up stairs back to where she had left "Relena" when Sha got to the quarters she saw the reformation of Relena

Relena: Huh?  What happened?

Maya: Princess Solace!!

Relena: Sha!  It was awful...  I can't recall it all... I was somewhere cold,

dark... and lonely.  Is that what it's like to... die?

Maya: Welcome back, Princess Solace!

Relena: You risked your life to help me, too?!  Princess... Solace...?!  Uh

oh...  I guess you guys figured it out, huh?  Sorry, Sha.  I didn't mean to

deceive you.  I'm Princess Solace X.  My father's King Rule the XXXIII.  I

really enjoyed being with you at the fair.  But if you had known my

identity...  Sha, you wouldn't have shown me around the fair, right!

Eh, I needed the company

Sha said with a bit of a cheerful look on her face, finally Relena began talking again.  

Relena:Oh, Sha!  That's why I like you!  The real Queen's safe, right?  So

let's go home, Sha!

Maya: What did Blood type mean when he said: his kingdom is coming…Whom was he talking about.

Beats me... but I mean we’ve beat countless challenges before this one shouldn’t be any more different. Now Maya how do we get out of here?

Maya: we have to go back to the original entry point

Ok let’s go

To be continued…Maybe lol