Justice League - Rogue / Part 6 - Rogue

danzi97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By danzi97

First of all, check out the previous parts of the story: Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5!

Part 6 – Rogue

METROPOLIS POLICE STATION

“W-what do you want from us?” Asked a terrified police officer, with a strange weapon pointed to his head.

“An umbrella? You gotta be kidding me…” Commented the Parasite.

“I told you, officers, our request is simple. Just call the Justice League and tell them you need help,” answered a man in a big armor.

“We’d never invite them to a trap!” Yelled one of them.

“Is that so?”

“No, of course not! I’ll call them… Just don’t hurt us,” said a thin young man.

“That’s better.”

The man searched for a strange communicator, with the initials “JLA” on it. He then pressed some buttons and waited.

“This is J’onn J’onzz from the Watchtower. Who is on the line?”

“I’m Steve, a police officer...” He said, shaking. “My friends and I were made hostages here… We need your help.”

“Be careful. Did they see you?” Asked the Martian.

“No, I hid just in time.”

“How many hostiles are we talking about?”

“Not many, but they’re all monsters. Lex Luthor, Metallo…”

Lex couldn’t hide a subtle smile.

“This is a highly dangerous situation. I will send whoever I can.”

“P-please send the major members… This is too scary…” Steve pretended.

“I will do what I can, and don’t let them find you. Martian Manhunter out.”

The villains cheered as they realized the plan was working with perfection. In a few minutes, tens of police cars were outside the police station. Along with them, Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Doctor Fate and Captain Marvel arrived as well.

“The five of them should easily be enough to defeat the others,” noticed Professor Ivo.

Outside the building, Superman asked the megaphone from and officer and declared, “Luthor, release the hostages now and we will avoid too much trouble.”

“As you wish, Superman!” Said Lex, from the inside.

“What are you doing? We don’t stand a chance against them!” Complained the Penguin.

“Shut up and pay attention, Cobblepot,” he answered. “We need them to get inside and fight. Parasite, are you ready?”

“Always.”

“Didn’t you hear Luthor? Go, all of you!” Shouted Metallo.

The hostages left the police station, running as fast as they could. “Be careful, all of you, it’s a trap,” said one of them to the League.

“We will have to fight them anyway. And those aren’t the strongest villains we ever fought,” informed Diana.

The heroes moved forward and entered the building.

“What are you waiting for? Attack,” said Lex.

A tremendous fight took place inside the station. In a few seconds, the Justice League had the upper hand. When they assumed it was over, Anthony Ivo, who had been hiding, shouted, “Now, Parasite! That’s enough meaningless fights!”

The creature ran in Superman’s direction, but was interrupted by Captain Marvel. He simply touched her and a small piece of his strange skin lodged in her body. They both stopped moving.

“Are you okay, Captain Marvel?” Asked the Man of Steel.

“You are the one who should be worried,” responded Lex Luthor. Suddenly, the chosen of Shazam attacked the League.

In the beginning, they once again had an advantage, but every time the Parasite touched one of them, the person started fighting the wrong enemies. It did not take too long to the entire group be obedient.

Somewhere else, not far from Gotham City, an incredible dark plane flew though the night sky.

“J’onn! J’onn!” Said the man piloting the plane.

“Batman, do you hear me?”

“Are the news I just received veridical?” He asked.

“Yes, I’m afraid…” The green man answered, with a dark tone in his voice. “A significant part of the Justice League has gone rogue.”

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By selinaky

Read from the start, I've enjoyed it! I like that the chapters are short and sweet. Always like a villian team up and some conflict within the JL. Perhaps some more detail into fight scenes would be cool too. GJ :-)