Justice League - Rogue / Part 4 - Reunion

danzi97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By danzi97

If you haven't read the previous parts, check them out: Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

Part 4 – Reunion

WATCHTOWER

“I’m guessing you all know the reason I set this meeting,” says Superman.

“Yes, we know,” answers Hal Jordan.

“Good. Is everyone here?”

Each of them looks to the others to make sure nobody was missing. The founding members Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern and Flash, we’re all there. All but one, of course.

“Very well, let’s move on,” decides Superman. “Yesterday at two o’clock, there was a breakout at Belle Reve prison. J’onn J’onzz and I were the only ones here, so he sent me to contain it.”

“But something didn’t work out very well…” Assumes Flash.

“Yes. Metallo trapped me with a kryptonite laser, which gave most of the prisoners enough time to run away.”

“Ouch, that means trouble ahead.”

“Indeed. Some of the most dangerous humans and super humans in the world were locked in there,” states the Manhunter. “The majority of those villains were already seen in action since the breakout, but there are four missing ones that are to be considered especially dangerous. Computer, files V-03, 12, 16 and 51.

“The Parasite?” Wonder Woman is impressed. “I can understand why Luthor, Metallo and Professor Ivo are in that list, but Batman alone took the Parasite down when he attempted to escape last year.”

“That was because he hadn’t had any contact with meta or super humans. Do you remember how powerful he became when he absorbed my powers?”

“I understand… But we can’t afford to start looking for guys who haven’t appeared yet. I say we hunt down those in activity.”

“I agree,” says Hal.

“Since I extremely disagree, let’s make a vote,” suggests Superman. “Who’s in favor of starting by the villains in activity?”

Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and the Flash raise hands.

“It is decided then. I will contact the minor members and track every villain I can,” says J’onn.

[Current founding members]
[Current founding members]