Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By danzi97

If you haven't read the previous parts, check some links: Part 1 - Part 2

Part 3 – Report

Today, the safest prison in the world, Belle Reve, went down. The minds behind the breakout? Lex Luthor, Professor Ivo, the Parasite, Metallo and... The Penguin!

“This is Superman reporting to the Justice League.”

“You failed to contain most of those prisoners, Clark,” notes a recognizable rough voice.

“You seem to be in a bad mood. I’ll be there in a minute so we can discuss this,” decides Superman.

Batman is not satisfied at all. “We will discuss this now,” he says.

“That’s okay for me. It’s been a while since the last time you were here, old friend,” Superman states as he enters the Watchtower.

“I am not staying. The fact is that some of the prisoners you let escape were locked there by me.”

“I know, but taking those guys down again won’t be that difficult. We could really use your help, Bruce.”

“That is not the point. What happened down there? It should have been easy for you to stop the breakout.”

“He is right about that,” says J’onn J’onzz, who has been in the room since the beginning of the conversation.

“Metallo surprised me.”

“Now it makes sense.” Bruce’s expression behind the mask was as serious as usual. “You better know that I will hunt down whoever poses a threat to Gotham, and only them.”

“I… We understand. It’s good to see you again.”

Batman walks to the teleporter and goes away, without a single word.

“You think he’s okay?” The Manhunter asks.

“I think he’s still angry of being tricked by Savage. Bruce Wayne didn’t leave the Justice League because we were damn fools as he stated; he did it because he felt guilty from what happened,” answers Superman.

“I truly hope he forgives himself. As for us, we have work to do finding those criminals. Wonder Woman, do you copy?”

Watchtower
Watchtower
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@danzi97: nice work, man.