Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Day Hunter

*This is a fan fic talking about the second Day Hunter, Jefferey Shaddix.*

"Wanna here a story? Well well, lets see...AHH I know lets talk about your son Samuel...." 

The Shadow

One year…….exactly one year has passed since he had escaped the small testing facility hidden in . “Amazing isn’t it……one year and so much has happened for you.” The sound of a young woman’s voice cuts through the silence of the dark room. Jeff smiles as he runs his hand through her hair. “Yeah it really is. You know it’s hard to believe that it has only been a year…..” The room falls silent as Jeff’s voice fades out. The woman looks up at him and slides her arms around his neck before kissing him softly on the cheek. “Come on baby…don’t think about things like that.” Jeff laughs a little bit before looking down into the woman’s eyes….. “Like what? All I said was its hard to believe.” “Yeah but I know you too well babe…and I know by the way your acting you thinking about all that’s happened. You know things will work out, they always do.” Jeff’s eyes stared blankly into the darkness….the silence again enveloping the room. “You know I love you…right.” Jeff grinned, a boyish grin. The type of grin you got as a kid when you had your first kiss, he looked down into the woman’s eyes “Yeah…and I love you….more than anything baby.” Jeff kissed her, her warm lips softly pressed against his; a warm sensation surged through Jeff’s body as their lips slowly parted. Then as always, she planted a smaller kiss on his lips before pulling away. Next the girl lied her head down on Jeff’s stomach and closed her eyes, while Jeff stared blankly into the darkness. Only suddenly something moved….a slight movement that to the untrained eye would not have even been noticed. Only this movement wasn’t like something earthly running through the shadows, it was apart of the shadows…..and when it stopped…..Jeff felt as though the shadow was starring back at him…  

“Job Theif”

*Drip Drip Drip…* The sound of blood slowly dripping to the floor many levels below echoed throughout the stairwell. Between each drip the sound of the armed men’s heavy breathing could be heard. These men were hard trained men, they were trained not to show fear but the Jeff knew better….no the Day Hunter knew better…..he knew that all humans feared what they could not see. Jeff sat in the shadows grinning as he watched the men stumble around attempting to look tough while Jeff reached into the pouch on his hip and pulling out two small throwing knives. “Four men…..two knives, which two do I take down??” Jeff waited, thinking then suddenly he thrust the two knives out and upward and nearly burst with laughter when the knives cut through the water pipe causing sewage to spew out and soar through the air and coat the floor and the men alike. Next he grabbed the two swords out of their sheathes as he ran rushed forward. Quickly the Day Hunter dropped as the men all grabbed their guns and spun trying to shoot him, as he slid across the floor he held the blades out and grinned as the sliced through the four men’s legs. Suddenly Jeff’s boots slammed into the metal wall of the room as all four men screamed in intense agony as their feet to the bottom of their knees remained upright while the rest of them fell to the ground. Jeff pushed himself off the wall before jumping to his feet and turning, he slightly grinned as the four men flopped on the slick floor like a fish on ice. Jeff reached into another pocket and pulled out a small photo, throwing it to the ground after glancing at the man whose face the frame surrounded.

“Job Theif” Part 2

Jeff took the final step of the stairs leading to his target. Jeff glared at the closed office of his target. “Hiding behind glass? You’re pathetic Noah.” Jeff grabbed sawed off shotgun as he approached the door. Jeff raised his foot and kicked the door as he loaded the gun and walked into the room his eyes fell upon his target. The man was sitting in his black chair hunched over, unflinching, unnerved by the presence of the man that would ultimately become his doom. Slowly Jeff reached into a pouch on his hip and pulled out a hunting knife as he made his way towards the chair, “The client wants you to see this before you die.” Jeff threw a picture of a young girl on the desk behind the chair, after a few seconds of the man not moving Jeff lost his patience and reached out grabbing the edges of the chair and thrust it around so the two were facing each other. Then as their faces met Jeff’s eyes widened with amazement as blood gushed from fresh wounds. Noah had been carved up in a fashion that Jeff had never seen before. Some of the wounds appeared to come from the inside out. As Jeff scanned the body of his former target his eyes finally fell upon a mark Jeff had only seen once before in his life, the mark was one of the strangest he had ever seen, it never really sat right with him, it was a DH in front of a V emblazed on the skin, but the mark was somehow formed from the inside out. The last time he had seen the mark was on his father’s nearly dead body. Suddenly the sound of police sirens filled the air and Jeff froze up a moment unsure of what to do, he could do what he always did, run and disappear into the night or he could stay and attempt to figure things out. Jeff’s decision was abruptly made for him as a small explosion filled the air behind him preventing him from going back. Without thought Jeff cut the emblem off the dead body and lept from the window across to the next building. He landed with a thud on the hard asphalt roof before leaping back to his feet and disappearing into the night.  

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Constantine

great work, love the title

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Day Hunter

lol it was a last minute thing I wrote the story then right before I posted I suddenly came up with the title lolz. This is only one part of a series. part two coming soon.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Constantine

cool, can't wait