JEAN GREY RETURNS! (PART 2 OF ?)

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Edited By KumoriKunoichi

Scott, Emma and Laura arrived in the center of the town they were in. “Scott, the store should be this way yes?” Laura sniffed around and started to run off. “X! Get back here!” The two adults ran after Laura, chasing her down a few blocks, much to the annoyance of the spectators. Emma telepathically stopped Laura in her tracks and caught up to her. “What the hell is your problem? Is it danger? Do you sense purifiers or the mutant baby? Anything?” Laura pointed behind Emma to a store labeled Artie’s. “I found the store.” She turned and walked into Artie’s, with Scott and Emma following her closely. “You know, being a telepath you could have just read someone’s mind to find out the directions,” said X.  “Whatever, we’re here to shop not be all anally retentive.” Scott walked over to Laura. “We needed to get a few things from here obviously. Do you think you could go to aisle uh..what’s the sign say here.” He looked closely at the directory “ahh, aisle three. I need two boxes of Lucky Charms.” Emma laughed. Scott always bought that to piss off Logan because Logan thought that that f@*!$n leprechaun was annoying. X ran off while Emma grabbed a cart. “What do we have to buy Emma..” She pulled out a long list. “Oh great…”

Meanwhile back at the Mansion, Logan was again trying to make French toast but just to pass time he was eating a doughnut. He was busy working on the stove when a voice came from behind. “The best there is at what he does..and what he does is make breakfast. Got to love adamantium.” Logan turned around and saw a man in a red outfit. “Ugh, it’s you. Get lost bub.” Deadpool bounced over to the table and said. “I was just picking up a scent of something destructive and…OOH doughnuts!!” He snatched the box and began eating out of it like a wild animal. “Chocolate Chocolate DOUGHNUTS!” Wolverine rolled his  eyes. Merc with a mouth, merc with no brain is more like it, he thought. “Hey Looooogaaaannn!!” Wolverine looked over at Deadpool and unsheathed his claws. “Will you shut your F@*!$n mouth before I run these through…” A doughnut landed on one of his claws. “Whee! I got it, this is just like in those carnivals. So where’s the toy horsey?” Wolverine punched him in the face. “There’s your toy fist. Now shut up and get lost before I shove your face on my French..WHAT?!” He turned around to see that his pan was gone and everything he was making vanished. “Where is my…oh you son of a bitch, Wade!” Deadpool was crouching on the table, stuffing each inch of Logan’s creation into his mouth. “OH NOM NOM NOM TOASTY!!!” “Ugh..” Logan grunted. It was going to be a long morning.

He had no idea how right he was.