JEAN GREY RETURNS! (PART 1 OF ?)

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Edited By KumoriKunoichi

Decimation. A tragic day, eradicating 98% of the worlds mutated population, leaving a selected few powered. Jean Grey, a woman of omega level ability who has the amazing mutant ability to stay alive after being way past rigor mortis. PMS, the scariest foe of all. There was one new mutant born after M-Day occurred, however she was captured, prodded, poked, changed, and taken to the future to make sure that she didn’t grow up to be a cranky prepubescent female. Meanwhile, with recent events of the Leper Queen, Emma’s discovery of X-Force, and Wolverine making French Toast for Scott, Emma and Scott realized that life was hell, and they needed a break. This is where our story begins….

Emma Frost sat up in bed, wearing nothing but a tight white bra and a thin pair of underwear. It was early outside, as the sun still wasn’t up but it was light out. They were in a white room in their meeting place, which was located in San Fransisco. It was a bit drab but nevertheless it suited its purposes. Last night was kind of hard for her. It was hard to even stare at Scott anymore without thinking how he was hiding something from her this whole time. I’m not going to look I’m not going to look I’m not going to look. She looked over to Scott Summers, who was reading. Eww she thought, I never realized he drooled while he was in a daze. A voice came into her head. I’m not drooling, my brain has a leak. “Why are you up so early, baby? It’s only five in the morning. Only I should be up, because I’m the leader of the X-men and I have to deal with enough angst to survive the day.”  Emma stood up and got out of bed. She was walking over to the sink with her back fully to Scott, showing that she had no intention of speaking with him. “Emma what the hell,” he said. “Are you still bent up about me not telling you about X-Force? I mean come on you accepted my apology last night but I told you it was for the good of mutant kind!” Emma turned around and shot him a look. You go behind my back to do something for the good of mutant kind? What about what’s good for me? I miss a chance to wear a really tight and revealing outfit and be part of a super team of assassins just because you won’t share anything with me? Hack.  Scott blinked. “Um. Well. That’s really not what I was expecting but if you want I can let you…” Emma stomped over to Scott angrily and slapped him. It’s too late! They’re gone! Now I’m stuck here with you wearing this outfit that makes me feel like a fucking NUN. A really promiscuous one but still, you’re cruel. Scott faced the window. Man he thought even when Jean was having her Phoenix PMS times of the month they weren’t this bad. Emma sighed. “It’s always Jean Jean Jean. Well Scott Summers, I am the one you love, I sleep with you I share a bed with you, and if you don’t like it…”

“Emma look, I get it.” He put a hand on her shoulder but she recoiled. “We’ve all been on edge lately because of this stupid Messiah, saving Mutant kind and dealing with frequent resurrections of villains and heroes people barely even remember. If I was a dick to you, I’m sorry.” Emma turned around to have her back face Scott. “Will you at least listen to me?” She sighed. “We seriously need a break from this shit.” Scott laughed. “Yeah, if I hear one more word about this mutant baby, I’m going to make mutant baby back ribs for lunch. I suppose for now we should go pick up some stuff at the grocery store if we’re going to ever get around to eating breakfast. Wolverine tried to make French toast this morning, don’t ask me why, and it tasted like crap. He almost gutted me when I said that.” Emma threw on a white t-shirt with blue jeans and black sandals while Scott stuck with his white tank and black pants. They walked downstairs and ran into Logan, who shot Scott a look. “Don’t ever ask me to cook breakfast for you again, bub.  You’re such a jackass when it comes to getting pleased.” “Ever since I saw Professor X get shot in the head (but somehow survive that), I’ve been a hard ass so lay off.” Logan shrugged and took out a cigar. “Me and X are going to be making lunch. Goldy’s going to help to. So if you’re going out to the supermarket, can you pick up some chop meat and stuff. Or will I have to use the dead purifiers as our meat source?” Scott nodded and Emma and he set out but before they could leave… “Wait,” said Logan. “Just in case some other jackass tries to jump you, take X with you.” Emma was about to protest but then she remembered that she didn’t hate Laura anymore. “Alright fine whatever lets go.”

drngreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By drngreen

That Was Cool Im Gonna  Start My Own One
But I Cant decide what to write it on if you wouldn't mind pleasego to the forums on my page and vote on Help Me Decide (forum)