J H in Blood Paint

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Decoy Elite

(The character Portrait belongs to Comic Vine member Portrait.) 

One man floats alone in the Nexus, the center of all reality. He is not alone, but he does not converse with the creatures of the realm. Instead, he floats on mentally searching for the objects he seeks. Suddenly it bursts into his head, the one of the objects. He doesn’t turn his head, he doesn’t even open his eyes, he simply disappears. And thus another journey begins.

Blood red paint covers the ground. The poor citizens in the tavern wished it was blood. If it was blood then it’d just mean another friend was dead, but it was paint. She was going to attack. They all knew it, they all feared it. One poor boy’s toy fell from his hands, he was too young to realize the dagger as he grabbed for it. The paint suddenly jerked up, forming into the shape of a large snake. It hissed and leapt at the boy, but was stopped by an invisible force. The man had appeared out of nowhere. There hadn’t been a flash of light or anything. The space had simply been empty one second and the next the man was there, blocking the paint somehow. The man was rather tall and lanky, he wore a large tattered cloak. His black hair possessed no order, his eyes glowed a soft purple. “Hello. My name is John Henry Hamilton. I’ve come to save your world.” The man said. “You may call me J.H.”

Portrait felt the silent pain of the paint being destroyed. She’d never felt anything like this before, no one was strong enough to pull anything like that off, at least no one left. That left only one possible thing; it was some kind of invader. She’d faced them before, creatures from far off in space that’d come to destroy her. They all died at her hands, this one surely would not be any different. Portrait grinned to herself as she sent a horde of paint creatures towards this new comer. She couldn’t wait to find out just how he’d die.  Suddenly she felt it; all of her newly made pets had been killed. For the first time since she’d absorbed the powers of the Great Old Ones Portrait felt fear.

The survivors of Portrait’s slaughter stood in awe. This man, this J.H, had slaughtered the creatures that had been hunting them in seconds. J.H hadn’t even flinched as the painted beasts had attacked. He’d simply stood there, seemingly untouchable. Then his eyes had become slightly brighter, and the monsters were destroyed, wiped out by some invisible force.  J.H looked at the survivors, as they cowered in fear from him. “Don’t worry; I haven’t come here for you. I have come for the source of these creatures.” J.H explained. “Do you know what it is?” The small boy who’d been saved by J.H pointed towards a large paint covered tower in the distance.  J.H nodded and rose into the air. “Thank you.” He said and with that he flew towards the tower at amazing speeds. He reached the tower in seconds. Portrait greeted him with a grin. She stood atop the tower, paint covering her hands. “Hello, alien.” She said. “I have to admit, I’m a bit impressed that you made it this far.” Malice filled her voice. J.H was unaffected. “I’m no alien.” He simply responded. Portrait was a little surprised; she had expected some gruesome monster, not this frail looking man. She sighed. “Right let’s end this quickly.” She said, sending a flood of paint at J.H. She grinned, expecting to see a skeleton where her foe had once been, but instead J.H stood unharmed. Portrait’s jaw dropped. “How?” She asked. J.H said nothing, he simply glared at Portrait. “My turn.” He said as Portrait was blasted back by huge invisible force.  Portrait cursed as she realized what she was dealing with. She realized that she couldn’t see this man’s attacks because they didn’t truly exist on the physical plane. J.H Hamilton was a telepath. “Give up.” J.H said calmly. “You can’t defeat me.” J.H said. Portrait spat at him and summoned all the paint from her tower.   “We’ll see about that!” She screamed, sending all the paint crashing at J.H in various forms. A torrent of attacks slammed against J.H’s shield. J.H was not worried; in fact he was quite happy. He could feel the presence of what he was searching for. He let down his shield and made a grab for the illusive source of Portrait’s new found powers.

Portrait fell to the ground. She couldn’t control her powers any longer. She tried to summon some kind of paint to save herself, but it didn’t work. She couldn’t feel the strength that had once flowed though her. “HELP!” She screamed and to her surprise help came. J.H caught Portrait before she hit the ground. He placed her on the ground. “Why, why did you save me? Aren’t you going to kill me?” She asked, fear in her eyes. J.H sighed. “I do not wish to pointlessly kill. Besides, it is not me you have to worry about…” J. H said pointing towards a large group of beast. Some other worldly power had allowed Portrait to contain the Great Old Ones, that power was gone now and the Great Old Ones were free. Portrait screamed for J. H to help her, but he was already gone.  Portrait continued to scream for a very, very long time.

J.H stood in the nexus. He’d done it once more, he’d found one of the pieces of Pandora. As usual the land he’d seen had been ravaged by the Pandoran power. He sighed and began to float in space meditating, the only thing left to do now was sit and wait.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Decoy Elite

Crap, posted in the wrong spot. If someone could move this to the fan-fic section that'd be great. Sorry about the mistake. :(

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Portrait said:
" Nice! ^_^ "
Glad you like it.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Constantine

Loving your work :)

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Constantine said:
" Loving your work :) "
Thanks, I hope I do a good job on the Constantine one.
.Riddick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By .Riddick.

Looks sweet.