Itachi attempts to steal my crown!

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Isshiki

One of the beautiful days of the Elemental Nations, there has once existed a young man.

This young man had possessed dark and red eyes of the demons, and a dark hair like the skin of a raven.

He wanted to become a ''solo king'' as he said to me, a distant friend of his.

He said that the clothes fitting for such a title were not that hard to get, but the real problem was the crown.

He thought, and thought for minutes straight, but couldn't come up with an answer.

Then, an idea appeared on his head. My crown! He got on his knees while crying and begged me to give him my own crown.

Like what. Get your own crown man. Mine isn't a cheap ass, easily affordable knockoff and he knows just that. So one night, he quietly broke into my bedroom and attempted to steal my crown!

Of course, naturally I was prepared for this, and immediately got up with a chakra-restraining rod in my hands, pointed it at him before shouting while his back was turned to me ''Gotcha sucka! Now hand over the crown or you dead.''

Itachi got all scared and shit and crazy, threw the crown at me before shouting ''Tsukiyomi!''. But much to his surprise, I already have disappeared from his view using my Dharma eye's shrinking capabilities.

Then reappeared behind him and stabbed him in the back clean, through his heart.

He yelled out in pain as he pushed himself forward off the rod and ran before jumping through the windows, shattering them while making an escape.

I never saw him again since that day.

But the legends say that he became a prostitute for the Senju and that he eventually was able to afford his own, golden crown that way, but for no one is certain of the fate of this young man... The End.

NOHOOUR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

great read