Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

T -- Teen

Appropriate for readers 12 and over. May contain mild violence, language, and/or suggestive themes.

No Caption Provided

Iron Man: The Cluster Chronicles, Episode 7- The Party

Russia was a cold and sometimes a harsh place. It had been a long time that I've been to Russia in personal times. I used to go alone, and have dinner with the most important people. I had to wear a jacket, just in case if that happened. The inside of the fancy houses were warm, and yet you could still feel the coldness outside, coming at your own footsteps.

We just arrived at the Russian airport, where we had to check in privately. Since the people of Russia knew who I was, I didn't care the slight amount of what they would think as a drunken hero. One time, some Russian guy had said to me in English, "Tony, you no good." Well, I guess he was drunk at the time when I had to attend some important meeting. I even laughed about it. On the other hand, Natasha may be famous, but not rich like me. She didn't care about the richness at all like wearing fancy jewelry, or having cars that went beyond a man's dream. In fact, she wanted to save the world just like the Avengers. You could say that I was just like her. In ways that we didn't sometimes get along with each other. I also heard stories how she was temporarily trained by Logan, who also came to Russia in the 1940s. I couldn't even imagine this red-haired woman still didn't age a bit. She looked young as every other woman that I've ever met in my life. Including Pep who kept her work busy at Stark Industries.

We went to to a hotel, and unpacked things in the room. Nick suggested that we had to act as a couple, so that no one would know why we actually came here. I didn't think anyone knew our secret relationship between Pep and me. It may be a good thing that the media hadn't found out about it yet. But I kept wondering when that time will come. I mean... Is it wrong to date your own assistant, who worked with you for several years? I highly doubt it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, we had to dress up as a rich couple. Natasha changed her hair into blonde, so that the Russians wouldn't recognize her. She was a master of disguise, and could outwit anyone who had tried to come her way. I decided not to take the disguise, since everyone knew me here. So I just had to wear a plain black suit, and a tie at the tip of the neck. I always used to wear this suit, which was made and given to me by Jarvis. He was a man whom I always count on. Even though he was more like the butler from Batman.

I got ready as usual like those days when I had to go alone, or hang out with different ladies. It was those times that I had enjoyed my hedonistic pleasures. I wouldn't say hedonistic in that way. I wasn't even like that Dorian Gray guy whose cursed portrait made him young each and every day. I may have committed sins in the past. But those sins had turned away, ever since Pep stood up besides me. I wanted to tell her that I was going out with Natasha on a secret mission, so that she wouldn't think I was "cheating" on her. Like the way I used to... Ahem. Anyways, I was sure she wouldn't mind about it. But the nagged feeling was still there. I was about to take the phone, and then Natasha interrupted me again.

"She knows, Mr. Stark."

"Huh? How?"

"I've told her. You don't need to worry."

"I see. Well... thanks."

I never thought she would call Pep without asking my permission. Anyways, she was my partner, and she could do things for me if she wanted to. I sometimes helped her in several occasions. But the only problem was that she didn't want any help. Jeez! Why does every woman think they could take care of themselves? I mean... I understood a woman's taste just like my father used to. But how can you deal with a woman, who didn't want your help? That was quite insane if you ask me.

After hours of dressing as the fake couple, we decided to take a limo. I bet Nick Fury had all this arranged before the mission started. I got to give a lot of thanks to the old guy here. He sure knew how to keeps things very busy these days.

We stepped into the black limo, and sat on the opposite sides. Natasha never quite willingly wanted to sit with me. Since "we weren't actually couples." I noticed two glasses on the side tray. I thought of not drinking at this time, since we're going off to meet the most important Russian people on Earth. As I had promised to Pep that I would never drink, maybe I would give a single shot this time. I was sure that a single drink wouldn't affect my welcome to the party. But something unexpected happened.

"I would not drink if I were you."

"What?"

If you know that Pep told me that you shouldn't drink, Mr. Stark, you don't want such high-class people to notice your... behavior."

"My behavior? That was a long time ago."

"But you're making that habit again. Once a single drink, it'll always be more. Right?"

I decided not to take the drink, since Pep had mentioned to the red-haired lady here, about my... drinking behavior. Anyways, I stared at the window, and tried not to look back at Natasha. I wasn't pissed off by the fact that she wouldn't allow me to drink. It was the right thing to do. Sometimes, I really wondered if I could overcome my taste of wild cocktails, and other kinds of drinks.

We finally reached the big mansion, where lots of people came from all over the world. Some of these people were Americans, North Koreans, Chinese and other types of human races. I never figured that I would also get to meet the Russian president himself, Vladimir Putin. He was the greatest man that his people saw him over the years. He may not know enough English, but I had managed to learn some of the Russian language myself. I never took the language dictionary with me, like most tourists would do. I always had it in my I-Pad, or even I-Pod. Yeah... I really had to thank Steve Jobs for that one.

The mansion was enormous as the other celebrity houses. They had big houses as if though they were like kings and queens of the River Nile. I wondered if the British royal couple had also arrived at this special occasion. Because they always get to be seen everywhere around the world. I had never seen their wedding, of course. Because I was too busy doing my work. My tight schedule had always been a hectic for me. I just wished I had a drink now.

We met several well-known people around the living room. The mansion was owned by a Russian billionaire, who had his own company. Man, talk about someone who had similar tastes. Well... not exactly. He was just a businessman rather than an inventor. Although, he did fund a lot of his projects, which was pretty much sounded successful.

I introduced the disguised Natasha to several people that I had known before. It was a good thing that most of these people didn't recognize her. She used her fakename, Natalie Courtman as in the first name of the famous actress. I met these familiar people back at the conference, when I used to show and tell my own projects. I wished my dad was here to see this. Unfortunately, he was gone to a better world. I didn't quite remember seeing his face though. He was alive in another world that was created by Scarlet Witch. I pretty didn't remember that world anymore. It was like a dream, you know? How strange for a man who couldn't remember that one, eh?

There were lots of beautiful women here, including the Russian models. They gathered around myself as if they wanted to enjoy my handsome and brilliant looks. I wondered if my father was like this way. I used to ask him as a young kid, but he wouldn't spill out the dirty secrets to me. I had fun talking with them, until I met another striking woman who spoke with the Russian president on the back corner of the living room. She took a wild stare at my handsome appearance, and started to walk down the line between numerous guests. I knew that I had seen this woman before. Yeah, she was that Roxxon woman from the plane.

"Hello, Mr. Stark."

"Um... Hi. How... are you?"

"I believe we haven't met before."

"Well... It's safe to say that a guy like me, haven't met a beautiful woman like you."

She didn't say more words at that point. I was hoping she didn't find out my secret... mission or that I was trying to disguise as some civilian, who liked to enjoy his damn vacation.

"Whom should I call you, Mr. Stark? Or shall I say... Iron Man?"

"Do I wear any armor here?"

"You're funny, Mr. Stark. By the way, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Anna Malkovich."

"Ah yes. You're that... woman I used to hear from my... old friend of mine. Yes, I heard a bit about you."

"Who was your friend? Was he the one from the plane incident?"

I tried not to reveal any more secrets to this beautiful woman. Damn it! Where is that red-haired woman when I need her?

"Are you looking for someone?"

"Oh... yes. I was looking for my... wife."

"You're married?"

"Yes."

"Wow. It's hard to believe such a billionaire like yourself, would find the perfect woman in his life."

"Yeah, I get that feeling a lot."

"Anyways, it's nice to meet you... Iron Man."

She walked away from me, and the rest of the unknown Russian ladies. I tried to look for Natasha, but she was nowhere to be found. I really hoped that she wouldn't get herself into trouble. I told the ladies to be excused, so that I could find her. It was too crowded in here, and yet I didn't get the chance to meet the president himself, including the Russian billionaire. Anyways, it was do or die.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 minutes later...

When Anna walked out of the mansion, she held a device on her hand, and spoke slowly towards the speaker. "This is Tistrax speaking... Can you hear me?"

"Yes. Loud and clear. What's your status?"

"It seems that we have a major problem."

"I see. Have you proceeded your plan?"

"Yes. But I have a bad feeling about this. What shall I do?"

"Act normal. I'm sure our friend, Mr. Stark will have some company to deal with."

To be continued inIron Man: The Cluster Chronicles, Episode 8- Imprisoned.

What is Anna's plan? What kind of company will Stark have to deal with? And where is Black Widow? Find out in the next episode of Iron Man.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Good tension with Anna!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

@InnerVenom123: Thank you! You'll get to know more about this mysterious character in the future. :P

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points