Inhuman/Mutant War #3 (Remastered Edition)

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Batvibe12

Last on Inhuman/Mutant War #2, Magik gets Beast out of New Attilan to reunite with his mutant family. Now, the Inhumans are getting ready for war.

New Attilan

The Inhumans are preparing for war. The Inhumans include:

• · Medusa
  • · Black Bolt
  • · Gorgon
  • · Crystal
  • · Karnak
  • · Kamala Khan
  • · Flint
  • · Inferno
  • · Swain
  • · Lockjaw
  • · Flagman
  • · Nur
  • · Naja
  • · Luna Maximoff
  • · Ahura
  • · Reader
  • · Mosaic
  • · Moon Girl and Red Dinosaur
  • · Romeo
  • · Daisy Johnson
  • · Sasha

Medusa then shows a holographic projection of the Earth with red dots in certain places.

“Here’s the plan,” Medusa said. “We need to take out the resources the mutants still carry.” Medusa then points at the dots.

“Team 1, you’ll head to Genosha, the former island populated with mutants.”

Genosha

Black Bolt, Flint, Gorgon are in a subdivision of the RIV.

“Okay, young one. I need you to use your powers to make Genosha into a ball-like-shape.” Gorgon said to Flint.

“Okay.” Flint uses one-hundred percent of his power to make the once popular island into a ball of terrain.

Flint then starts to nose-bleed. Seeing this, Black Bolt quickly goes outside and fly the ball of terrain.

“BYE!” Black Bolt uses his quasi-sonic voice to break the island into shards of rock.

Black Bolt quickly goes inside the aircraft and Flint takes a quick breath. “Never…use…. that much…...power,” Flint said.

“I’m proud of you, my boy. Now, let’s go back to New Attilan."

“Team 2,” Medusa said. “You’ll head to the mutant kingdom near San Francisco, which is called Utopia."

Utopia

Inferno, Iso, and Sasha are flying to the former kingdom of mutants. But what they don’t see is that the Utopians are living on the island.

Tabitha Smith (Boom-Boom) looks to see glows of orange and blue.

“Utopians, watch out,” Boom-Boom said to her team.

Out of nowhere, Illyana Rasputin appear to get the mutants to safety. “Sorry.” Illyana then teleports the Utopians to Limbo.

High in the sky, the young Inhumans start blasting the island with everything they got.

Sasha emits electricity while Inferno started burning the very inside of Utopia.

Once Utopia turns into a “lava-fest,” Iso uses her pressure manipulation to blast the Utopia, causing the ash to evaporate in the air.

The three then clap each other and they head back to New Attilan.

“Last,” Medusa said. “Team 3 will go where it all began. Muir Island.”

Muir Island

Crystal is seen in the air, aero-kinetically holding Karnak and the Reader.

Crystal puts the two on the ground. The first thing Karnak does is start looking for the weakness of the structure of the building.

Inside the facility, Lorna Dane and Alex Summers are mourning Scott Summers.

Alex reveals to his ex that Scott actually died from the Terrigen Mist, not Black Bolt.

“Emma told you this?” Lorna asked.

“Yeah,” Alex said. “She said that she made Scott into an idea.”

The building starts to rumble as Karnak brings down its structure.

Alex then asked Lorna, “What the hell is happening?”

Lorna silently walks out of the door to see Crystal and Reader standing there while Karnak is doing his thing.

“It’s the Inhumans. We need to get out of here fast.” Lorna said.

“How?” Alex asked. “They’ll automatically kill us.”

Polaris then puts on a smirk. “I’m the daughter of Magneto. I got this.”

Polaris walks outside and Crystal and Reader look at her. The Reader quickly takes out a card, but Crystal pauses him.

“Lorna,” Crystal said in shock. “What are you doing here?”

Oh, I was trying to get medical supplies for X-Haven. What are you doing here?” Lorna asked.

“We…are…trying to…” As Crystal tries to create an excuse, Lorna uses her magnetic powers to manipulate the iron in the Reader’s blood.

The Reader falls down unconscious and Crystal looks back. “What the…how did he…”

Crystal then gets hit by a big chunk of metal.

Karnak stops trying to destroy the building to see Polaris hovering over Crystal and the Reader. Karnak charges at Polaris but he is then hit by a bolt of blue plasma energy.

“I wouldn’t do that if I was you,” Alex said.

Alex walks towards Polaris and said to her, “We should really go.”

Lorna picks up the huge chunk of metal for Havok to levitate on. The two mutants then fly away.

Back in New Attilan, the whole Inhumans appear except for Team 3.

An Inhuman aircraft then appear and injured Crystal is seen aero-kinetically holding an unconscious Reader and injured Karnak.

“What happened?” Medusa asked.

“The mutants attacked us.” Crystal said to her sister.

Crystal then puts the two down and Medusa said to Swain, “Get the medics. We’re getting ready for war.”

In the woods

Polaris and Havok land in the wood.

Alex look confused for a second and then he asked, “What are we doing here?”

Lorna looks down and then she shouted, “ILLYANA!”

Magik then appears. “NO! You can't do this alone.” Alex shouted before he’s taken by Illyana.

She then teleports herself and Alex into Limbo.

Polaris the flies in the air and said, “Yes I can.”

New Attilan

The Inhumans are seen wearing protective armor just in case the X-Men tries to invade New Attilan. The Inhumans goes all over the place, trying to protect every area in New Attilan.

Above the city, Polaris is hovering over it. She uses her magnetic powers to break the roof of New Attilan, making a grand opening.

Medusa, Crystal, Black Bolt, Gorgon, and Karnak look up to recognize Lorna Dane. The young Inhumans starts charging up because they don’t recognize her.

Crystal then said to the newbies, “Stand down. It’s just a friend.”

Polaris lands on the Inhuman territory and she hugs Crystal. Crystal then said, “Ow. That hurts.”

Lorna then looks confused and asked, “What happened?”

Crystal then explains, “A big metal object knocked me out. Must have been Magneto.”

Medusa looks at Polaris as she is very skeptical about her. “Lorna, what are you doing here in New Attilan?” Medusa asked.

“I was…” Lorna looks around and then said, “…going to take Luna on a tour to learn about the mutants.”

Medusa slowly walks up to Lorna and said, “But Luna is an Inhuman.”

“That doesn’t mean anything,” Lorna said back to Medusa.

Medusa then uses her prehensile hair to choke Lorna. “You think that we are stupid. We know when someone is a spy.” Medusa said in anger.

Crystal then looks at Medusa and asked her, “Medusa, why are you doing this?”

In self-defense, Polaris magnetically throws the throne of Medusa and hit her with it, knocking her out.

Seeing this happen, Black Bolt attacks Lorna by blitzing her onto a wall.

Lorna then sees Black Bolt’s outfit being made out of magnets, she blows him away into the air.

Seeing his parents get taken down by a mutant, the Inhumans’ number one enemy, Ahura possess Lorna. Ahura causes Lorna to sit down and sleep.

Once Medusa got up from her knockout and Black Bolt flies back to the throne of New Attilan, the Inhuman Royal Family decides the fate of Lorna Dane, the daughter of Magneto.

Limbo

Alex and Illyana are in Storm’s office, complaining of the situation.

“Illy, Lorna is going to die if she goes alone. You have to take me to New…”

Forge then interrupts by coming in with some not so good news.

“Ro, you should see this.” Forge then shows her a clip of the New Attilan’s security feed.

Polaris is stuck in chains (plastic ones) and she is wearing a mutant inhibitor collar to forbid her to use her powers.

“Illyana, get me there fast. Put me in the air so I can get a better shot of taking them all at once.” Storm commanded.

“Okay,” Illyana said, getting her Soulsword from her back.

“Alex and Forge, get Pixie and Cerebra to teleport the mutants to specific destinations in New Attilan.” Storm said to the two.

“Let’s go.” Storm said Illyana then teleports both her and Storm out of Limbo.

New Attilan

“Any last words, Lorna Dane of the mutants,” Medusa said.

“Yeah,” Lorna said. “I can’t wait until the mutants tear you down piece by piece. Let’s hope Magneto doesn’t do that to New Attilan. And by the way, Terrigen…is…CRAP.”

With these last words, Medusa signals Black Bolt.

Up in the air, Magik teleports Storm to the right location. “Go.” Storm said to Magik.

Magik then teleports back to Limbo.

Inside, Black Bolt silently whisper towards Lorna, saying, “TERRIGEN!”

Lorna sadly gets killed by the Inhumans because she is a mutant and the fact that she wants to get rid of Terrigen.

Storm hears this and she is not HAPPY. In massive anger, Storm rips apart the Throne Room to see Lorna lying dead on the ground.

This reminds her of the many losses she had to face, for example, the loss of her parents, Jean Grey, Charles Xavier, and Logan.

Storm shouts “NO,” and around the globe, the Earth’s clouds are filled with water. Lightning appears everywhere. Fogs cover the Earth now. The weather isn’t normal and all things weather elements are now in control by Storm.

Storm is now tapping into her Omega powers. She is now a full-fledged Omega-level mutant!

In Limbo, the mutants are getting ready for teleportation but Emma feels something.

Magneto then asked Emma, “What happened?”

“Lorna…is dead.”

After those words came out of Emma's mouth, Magneto gets so furious that he never was this mad when his wife died. “The Inhumans are going to pay in blood. And I want bloodshed.” Magneto said.

“That’s not all Erik,” Emma said. “An Omega-Level Mutant is born.”

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment about your thoughts about this issue and how do you feel about the mutant, Storm tapping into her "omega" power?

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Good work. I would have used someone besides Polaris (cuz i like her), but this great stuff. Not sure about omega level being used like super saiyin, but it will make things more interesting

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Batvibe12

@masterofevil said:

Good work. I would have used someone besides Polaris (cuz i like her), but this great stuff. Not sure about omega level being used like super saiyin, but it will make things more interesting

The only reason why I used Polaris is because she is a long time X-Men and she was friends with the Inhuman Royal Family. And the reason I put Storm as an Omega level Mutant because I always wanted to know what happens if Storm taps into her full power. Thank you for reading.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers