Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Batvibe12

X-Haven

The Extraordinary X-Men, led by Storm, queen of weather, is having a meeting with every mutant in the school. "So what's the plan?" Iceman asked Storm. "I was thinking of turning Johnny into a puddle of water." Storm then explained to Bobby, "We're not going to kill anyone of the Inhumans, we just need to go to New Attilan to get rid of the Inhumans' precious Terrigen Cloud." PSSH. Illyana Rasputin teleports in the school with Hank McCoy, Sunspot, and Cannonball. "I was thinking of getting more friends to join our little party," Illyana said to Storm. "Thank you, Illyana." Storm then walks up to Beast. "Greetings Hank, I didn't know you will join the crusade." Storm said. "I may have worked with the Inhumans but the X-Men will always be my family," Hank said with a smile. Storm and Beast then share a passionate hug. Karma, Wolfsbane (in regular form), and Danielle Moonstar then appear from the shadows. "Hello, Sam and Roberto. I was thinking you were missing us." Dani said. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Sam asked. "We worked out our differences and came back to help Ororo on her mission to save mutants," Karma explained. "The New Mutants are back again," Wolfsbane said. Storm then smile to see her mutants reuniting. Psylocke then walks inside the building and said, "Ororo, we're ready."

Outside of X-Haven, Jean Grey, Cable, Emma Frost, Stepford Cuckoos, Rachel Grey, and Quentin Quire are seen ready to do a telepathic message to every Inhuman in the world. "On my mark." Storm commanded. Psylocke gets into the middle of the telepathic group. The telepaths then touch hands as they get ready to send this message to the Inhumans. "NOW!" Storm shouted. All of the telepaths use their psionic energy and creates a psychic wave all over Earth.

New Attilan

Queen Medusa is seen sitting on her throne. Seconds later, Medusa is shocked by the psychic wave. "AAAHHHH!" "Queen...AHHHHHHH." Every Inhumans in New Attilan is shocked. Storm is then seen on a telepathic projection. "I am Storm, leader of the X-Men and mutantkind."

London, England

Princess Crystal and her team were helping a newly formed Inhuman, but the mutant telepaths' psychic wave shocked them. "The former king of the Inhumans decided to activate the Terrigen Bomb. This leads more Inhumans to be born. But a few months ago, Jamie Madrox, a fellow mutant, passed away because of this substance. Your Queen as you know, Medusa, promise mutantkind that she will help us."

The Quiet Room

Every Inhuman in the club is shocked too. "But she lied. Now, she only cares about herself and her people. Now, Medusa is the one who is causing conflict."

Back in New Attilan

"From this day forward, I have declared war on the Inhumans." The telepathic projection then came off. "Ororo, you don't have to do this. But if she wants too," Medusa then gets back up and commanded her guards, "Guards, bring me every mutant you could find."

Inhuman/Mutant War #2 is coming out soon.

SuperVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I´ve been waiting for this for a long time LOL

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Aww man I wanted to do this. BUT this is cool...KEEP GOING!!!