If Espada vs Ten Commandments is a Bleach Episode

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Revold

(Civilian): What are those huge, towering things?!

A seemingly peaceful day was broken by the sound of a space drifting. As a couple of Gillian-Class Menos Grande literally appeared out of thin air by tearing apart space itself, they step into the kingdom of Camelot. As the knights of Camelot prepare themselves to face the unprecedented threats, a group of individuals observes the situation from a tower above.

Derieri: Taking it from the ass it's from another dimension.

Monspeet: I cannot sense it's physical power. It seems to be entirely of spiritual nature.

Melascula: You know I didn't do that.

Gloxinia: Laughable. I don't waste my time fighting weaklings.

Then so be it. What do you think, Estarossa?

The demons turned around as they heard Zeldris's comment from the throne he sits on. Estarossa, who was still lying at the side of a royal cushion, remains silent.

Zeldris: Brother!

~~~

Meanwhile back to the town, two Giant Beast Albion appeared. The mindless giants challenged each other by gathering up their energy. The Menos Grande charged up their red Cero and the Albion charged its fireball. They fired at each other and caused great destruction that radiated towards both sides.

Dreyfus: It seems like the Albion were destroyed.

Melescula: It's just a rusty old toy.

Galan: HA HA HAHA HA! Beings that can oppose our demon clan still exist!

Galan: Now that I have had my magic back, I'm going!

Before Zeldris could say anything, Galan shoots up through the roof in an instant.

~~~

Meanwhile, 3 figures also arrived on the scene. They were 3 of the Espadas, Yammy, Luppi and Ulquiorra.

Yammy: *Chuckles* I can't suck her soul out with my Gonzui.

Yammy: This means she has some power in her soul, right? Is that the person, Grimmajow?

A holy knight, who was barely standing from his immense pressure, stood in the way of Yammy with her sword in the hand, desperately trying to hold her position for the kingdom.

Ulquiorra: Look closer. She's barely standing from your overwhelming pressure- *Boom*

At that moment, the two Arrancar heard a distant boom, followed by a stream of dust shooting past above them in the sky. The one Menos who was still standing from the fight, tried to retreat back to where they came from.

Galan: Not so fast, son!

Galan flew right into the Menos, knocking the half-beaten Menos out-cold. With the portal still open, Galan jumped in without a second thought.

Dreyfus: Where are you looking, big guy?

Yammy turns back around to see Dreyfus standing before him.

Yammy: What is with all the red armours?

With that, Yammy hits Dreyfus with a hard punch, which Dreyfus blocked with both his hands. While the two clashed, Ulquiorra sped past both of them towards the castle, and took off into the air.

Ulquiorra: I'm not letting anyone escape today. I'm leaving him to you, Yammy!

Yammy: Got it!

Yammy replied without taking his eyes off his opponent, as he continues rushing his punches against him. As Dreyfus kept getting pushed back, Luppi tried to get a sneak attack from the side to support his teammates with his tentacles.

That won't do, spirit.

A man's voice creeped from behind Luppi. Luppi turned around immediately, and see Monspeet walking out from the shadows.

Luppi: And who might you be, old man?

Monspeet: Monspeet, Reticence of the Ten Commandments.

Monspeet: Your opponent.

~~TO BE CONTINUED~~

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Episode 2 is up! Read more here.