Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Revold

Dreyfus: Ugh!

Dreyfus collapsed on the floor when he finally took one too many punches. Yammy punched him once again and sent him flying into a nearby debris. Yammy pulled out his sword for the first time as he walked towards the ashes.

Yammy: Ha ha ha! Looks like you are just another weakling. Feel honoured to die by an Espada!

Fraudrin: This body is really taxing, huh?

Suddenly, Yammy heard a unusually deep voice from within the ashes. As they cleared, it revealed the demon's original form as a huge Monster, shadowing Yammy.

Fraudrin: Witness my magic, Full Size!

Fraudrin opened his claw and slammed it onto Yammy, whom was barely able to stand after he withstood the full force of the demon. Before he could counterattack, Fraudrin slammed his other claw down, finally putting his enemy down.

Yammy: Dammit. Dammit! You will pay for this!

Yammy stood up, angrier as ever, as a red aura gathers around him. He starts growing in size, and his number "1" erases itself from his body, leaving only "0" as his number.

Yammy: Be Enraged, Ira!

Fraudrin looked in awe as Yammy grew and grew, up to the point where he was as huge as Fraudrin himself. Yammy went back to punching Fraudrin back with his fists charged with red aura. Before Fraudrin could recover from that, Yammy fired a Cero from his mouth, ending him for good.

~~~

Meanwhile, Ulquiorra levitates slightly above the kingdom, as he find a way to enter to the throne room directly. Just then, a flash of green object slapped him onto the ground.

Gloxinia: Spirit Spear Basquias, 9th form. Death Thorn! Now-

Ulquiorra: Enclose, Murciélago.

Before Gloxinia could respond, Ulquiorra, now with black bat wings, jumped back into the air and threw his green energy javelin straight into Gloxinia's body.

Gloxinia: Wha-

He landed on the ground from the damage, and wasted no time pulling the spear out.

Ulquiorra: Cero Oscuras.

Ulquiorra blasted a dark gush of energy from his fingers and it engulfed Gloxinia. After the ashes dissolved, it revealed Gloxinia in his golden armor.

Gloxinia: Well, it almost send me to hereafter! Well, I think it's time to finish you off.

Ulquiorra: If you don't know how to give up...

Ulquiorra: I'll teach you how to.

~~TO BE CONTINUED~~