• 60 results
Avatar image for amalgamdcmarvel8
AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What if this world Thomas Wayne was the Joker and Martha Wayne is Batwoman?

• Barbara and Dick Grayson had a kid together?
  • Supergirl and Dick Grayson had a kid together?
  • Starfire and Dick Grayson had a kid together?
  • Raven and Dick Grayson had a kid together?
  • Catwoman and Dick Grayson had a kid together?
  • Zatanna and Dick Grayson had a kid together?
  • Helena Wayne and Dick Grayson had a kid together?
  • Wonder Woman and Dick Grayson had a kid together?
  • Hawkgirl and Dick Grayson had a kid together?
  • Black Canary and Dick Grayson had a kid together?

Barbara and Dick Grayson decide to get married after he get those girls pregnant and after Bruce's death.

What would be the story?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@amalgamdcmarvel8: Barbara & Dick have a son named James Grayson. Supergirl & Dick have a daughter named Hallie. Starfire & Dick have a kid already named Nightstar who appears in The Kingdom

Rest is up to you :)

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AmalgamDCMarvel8

@batkevin74: Thanks but can you find a image of those characters that you mention cause I can't find them.

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AmalgamDCMarvel8

Raven and Dick Grayson had a kid together=Roth Grayson

Catwoman and Dick Grayson had a kid together=Kyle Grayson

Zatanna and Dick Grayson had a kid together=Zatara Grayson

Helena Wayne and Dick Grayson had a kid together=Wayne Grayson

Wonder Woman and Dick Grayson had a kid together=Superhero name: Agenda Grayson

Hawkgirl and Dick Grayson had a kid together=Hol Grayson

Black Canary and Dick Grayson had a kid together=Laurel Grayson

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#5 The Poet  Moderator
dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

The Wayne foundation goes broke trying to support all of Dick's children. Nightwing retires and becomes a stay at home dad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Make the story yourself, don't ask us to do the work for you.

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

I just need some suggestions. That's all you idoit. What's with you. YOU ACTING LIKE I'm Hitler or something. I'm not Hitler but you are how you always make it sounds like I'm dump.

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_poet: I just want to see Dick Grayson's children in their superhero or super villain costumes.

The story goes some thing like this:

Dimensional Children:

What if Joe Chill didn't killed Bruce Wayne but instead he kidnaped Bruce Wayne for Original Red Hood. Martha Wayne become Batwoman and Thomas Wayne become the Joker

Martha Wayne took control of the Wayne Enterprise while Thomas Wayne disappear from her life.

Martha found Dimensional Portal that would become the Bat-cave later on but Martha have two sides to her. The Mother Mistress that takes children from other dimensions it happens to mostly Dick Grayson's kids.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amalgamdcmarvel8: Oh, you're that guy that was asking for all that information about random Batman characters, aren't you?

Good to know you're not Hitler?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@squares said:

I just need some suggestions. That's all you idoit. What's with you. YOU ACTING LIKE I'm Hitler or something. I'm not Hitler but you are how you always make it sounds like I'm dump.

Insulting someone won't make it better.

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: I'm trying to stay true to Comics. Expect for my Dimensional Children story.

Should I make Bruce Wayne a villain?

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AmalgamDCMarvel8

@dagmar_merrill: You are just a like Teacher doesn't see the Bully threw the first punch instead you see the Victim threw the his/her first punch.

Squares been dogging on me just to get some information on Comics that I want my other batman story for my Lego Movie for Youtube. She dogging on me for asking for help?

I guess she doesn't believe in helping others. She's the on that only takes.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator  Online
AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: If you want me to insult some one fine.

You are Squares' girlfriend or boyfriend. She/he doesn't respect anybody Just like you don't respect me. I try to asked nicely about characters but no Squares will always make me the villain while she's the one who likes to ruin my Threads just like Jeffsomain from CAWs.ws, 2K Forums and Smacktalks.com

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 god_spawn  Moderator  Online

@amalgamdcmarvel8: Let's not jump to conclusions here. I simply told you there wasn't a need to insult someone. You called her an idiot when she said for you to research the characters yourself. That was it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: If you want me to insult some one fine.

You are Squares' girlfriend or boyfriend. She/he doesn't respect anybody Just like you don't respect me. I try to asked nicely about characters but no Squares will always make me the villain while she's the one who likes to ruin my Threads just like Jeffsomain from CAWs.ws, 2K Forums and Smacktalks.com

No Caption Provided

So hey, @god_spawn, since we're apparently dating...what are you doing tonight? ;3

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AmalgamDCMarvel8

@amalgamdcmarvel8: Let's not jump to conclusions here. I simply told you there wasn't a need to insult someone. You called her an idiot when she said for you to research the characters yourself. That was it.

In other terms DO YOUR RESEARCH YOU IDOIT. By saying that I did trying research on some characters but she All of the different versions of Bruce Wayne becomes Batman>Jason Todd became Batman>Dick Grayson became Batman and Bruce Wayne returns and return as Batman. Damion Wayne became Batman.

That's why I need help is some what confusion. I did some reacher before I even Post it but I wanted what Batman Fans want. Do you guys love Bane in Batman and Robin?

Or some else that's more close to the Comics or the TV Shows? She assumes that I never did the Research. I Post my help threads to get some help on how would fans react. Since you and her probably ain't DC fans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amalgamdcmarvel8: Hey, if you're going to keep posting about me, at least have the decency to tag me in your posts. That way I can enjoy your attempts at trash-talking a lot easier and won't have to keep this thread open constantly.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 god_spawn  Moderator  Online

@squares: Well, it is the 4th. BBQ, fireworks, but I'd thought we could class it up with a good chardonnay. Only the best for my leading lady :P.

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AmalgamDCMarvel8

@squares: Don't assume that I don't do my research on stuff that I needed do. I'm sorry that I insult you but you automatically assume that I don't do research. That sorta of Insults me in that way. You were the first one who Insult me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Sounds lovely : )

@squares: Don't assume that I don't do my research on stuff that I needed do. I'm sorry that I insult you but you automatically assume that I don't do research. That sorta of Insults me in that way.

I assume you don't do your research because you're constantly asking other people to do it for you. Some of the questions you asked in this thread and the last one you made were pretty easily answerable with some wiki searching, and frankly it doesn't speak well to your interest in your own project if you're not willing to put in the time to do even a little digging on your own.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 god_spawn  Moderator  Online

@amalgamdcmarvel8:

In other terms DO YOUR RESEARCH YOU IDOIT

Since you and her probably ain't DC fans

In other words, it means do your own research. And statements like these are what I mean by you jumping to conclusions. The topic isn't confusing. Bruce Wayne is Batman. Dick Grayson became Batman for awhile after beating Jason and Tim who were also fighting for the right of the cowl. This was when Bruce was dead. Damian is Batman in a future story line. They aren't all running around at the same time calling themselves Batman in completely identical costumes and thinking they are Bruce Wayne.

And if you want what Batman fans want then ask that. Nowhere in your OP did you ask what do you guys want. You asked what if: (insert scenaro), and what would be the story? This is in no way says you want help, but you're asking us what the story would be. If you cleared up your question (which you do ask for help in the title) with your actual intention (wanting to know what Batman wants), then maybe people would have responded with better ideas. Just my advice.

SoundnFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SoundnFury

Since @squares has said everything else, I'll give you a question you should answer before continuing with this:

Why does Thomas become Joker? He is considered one of the more stable people usually

Same goes for Martha as Batwoman. Besides Bwoman remaining a Kane of course.

Also why would Diana, Zatanna or Dinah sleep with Dick ever?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@the_poet: @amalgamdcmarvel8: Look, I wasn't going to respond to this at all, but after you posted this, you sent the same thing as in your OP to me as a private message, suggesting it be a contest.

There is a simple rule for writing that is almost always true: "write what you know." If you have to ask everyone else for ideas or for what they would like to see, then you don't know this subject well enough to be writing it. That's why everyone is telling you to do your own research. If you just want to know what the character names would be, that's better made up on your own, but since you've done the civilian names already, I'll throw out some super names- some of which already exist in comics:

• Raven and Dick Grayson had a kid together = Roth Grayson = Nightraven
  • Catwoman and Dick Grayson had a kid together = Kyle Grayson = Nightcat
  • Zatanna and Dick Grayson had a kid together = Zatara Grayson = Nightmagic? Nightspell?
  • Helena Wayne and Dick Grayson had a kid together = Wayne Grayson = Nighthunter
  • Wonder Woman and Dick Grayson had a kid together = Agenda Grayson (why Agenda? That's actually interesting) = Wonderwing? Night Wonder?
  • Hawkgirl and Dick Grayson had a kid together = Hol Grayson = Nighthawk? Hawkwing?
  • Black Canary and Dick Grayson had a kid together = Laurel Grayson = Night Canary? Blackwing?

But you also want to see what the costumes would like- that would be a challenge for the Artist Show-Off forum, but they're not very friendly about new contests being introduced if you haven't won one first (or weren't in the past).

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I'm not that good drawing at all. When it comes to lucky like those drawing contests I don't win.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@amalgamdcmarvel8: Dude just remember to have fun. No one is trying to give you a hard time it's just that people put there hearts and souls into their work, and would like you to do the same. The fun thing is with fan-fic you can pretty much write what you want. And like Bishop said, write what you know and what you like. Make sure to give your characters motivation for what they do. Why would Thomas become Joker? Why would Wonder Woman sleep with Dick Grayson? These are questions you have to answer yourself. We don't decide what happens you do.

Your basically a God King of your own universe. You can make Gotham a futuristic metropolis that would put San Angelous of Demolition Man to shame. Or burn that sonofabitch to the ground and have your characters relocate to Spain. You decide. As long as you have fun you will have fun, if that makes any sense.

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amalgamdcmarvel8: You tell us. What if Wonder Woman and Dick Grayson got drunk? This is your idea. Nobody really wants to kick the idea around- they want to see what you come up with. Nobody really cares to read about the two characters having sex though. How they fell in love? Sure. The circumstances that led to a one night stand? Possibly. At the point of sex though, writing it would just be trashy, and against the forum rules anyway. So once you tell how they got together, skip ahead to the kid, and tell us how that plays out. Do they get their powers early? Not until they're teens? Through some traumatic event trigger? Then what? Hero or villain? But we can't answer those questions for you. You have to do it on your own. Nobody wants to write the story for you.

You've got the idea? You've got the ability to tell the story. It may or may not be as advanced as some others, but you can only get better with practice. You've got seven different ideas up there. Pick one and go with it. Grayson and Diana seems to be the one you've thought about the most. Personally, I am curious about the name Agenda. So start with that story and see where it goes.

SoundnFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Dick and Diana got drunk? They still wouldn't sleep together in the normal comics. Dick was eight-twelve when Diana started out, she was an adult when Dick was a child. If we assume she was twenty or so, Dick is easily twenty four now, meaning she'd be 32-36 now, which seems to match up, considering she and Superman generally seem to be the same age, and Superman is about eight years younger than Batman (he crashed the same year Thomas Wayne was shot) making him about 36.

They'd get drunk, Duck would try something, Diana would very politely tell him to back off. You as the writer can create whatever you want, but that's what the characters would do normally.

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soundnfury: Remember that Wonder Woman doesn't know anything about Man World. She kinda reminds me of Starfire how she doesn't know anything.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@amalgamdcmarvel8: If you're serious about doing this story and want to be taken seriously on this thread you should probably answer @cbishop and @guardiandevil83's questions. When users go out of their way to help answer your questions the least you could do is follow up on there questions to show that you are paying attention to their notes.

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop said:

@amalgamdcmarvel8: You tell us. What if Wonder Woman and Dick Grayson got drunk? This is your idea. Nobody really wants to kick the idea around- they want to see what you come up with. Nobody really cares to read about the two characters having sex though. How they fell in love? Sure. The circumstances that led to a one night stand? Possibly. At the point of sex though, writing it would just be trashy, and against the forum rules anyway. So once you tell how they got together, skip ahead to the kid, and tell us how that plays out. Do they get their powers early? Not until they're teens? Through some traumatic event trigger? Then what? Hero or villain? But we can't answer those questions for you. You have to do it on your own. Nobody wants to write the story for you.

You've got the idea? You've got the ability to tell the story. It may or may not be as advanced as some others, but you can only get better with practice. You've got seven different ideas up there. Pick one and go with it. Grayson and Diana seems to be the one you've thought about the most. Personally, I am curious about the name Agenda. So start with that story and see where it goes.

Agenda is both Strong as Wonder Woman but more of Nightwing fighting style. Her Agenda would change Amazon Women fighting style as an acrobatic Amazon Fighter.

I think Barbara Gordon and Bruce Wayne dies in this universe at the same time. Diana and Dick Grayson comforts each other. They went out to get some beer to drown their sorrows in.

Hera get a visit from one of the Greek gods. Athena and Ares, tells Hera to get ready for a change in fighting style. Aphrodite comes and tell Hera about her new Granddaughter by Diana.

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83:

I think Barbara Gordon and Bruce Wayne dies in this universe at the same time. Diana and Dick Grayson comforts each other. They went out to get some beer to drown their sorrows in.

Hera get a visit from one of the Greek gods. Athena and Ares, tells Hera to get ready for a change in fighting style. Aphrodite comes and tell Hera about her new Grandchild by Diana. So Hera and the gods decide to bring Diana back to the island to have get her a safe place to give birth do. Agenda have the Age in it and the Age of Changing. Wonder Woman want her daughter to met her father after long years of becoming a Amazon Warrior. She becomes the Wonder Night.

SoundnFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amalgamdcmarvel8:

starfire sleeps with Dick because she is attracted to him, not because she is ignorant. I would advise avoiding writing about any questionable characters until you do more reading on who they are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

@amalgamdcmarvel8: If you're serious about doing this story and want to be taken seriously on this thread you should probably answer @cbishop and @guardiandevil83's questions. When users go out of their way to help answer your questions the least you could do is follow up on there questions to show that you are paying attention to their notes.

You're wasting your breath, he rarely replies when people try to help him.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes to all of them. Make it a story about Barb and Dick having to deal with these 10 children, because Grayson used to be such a player.

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AmalgamDCMarvel8
_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AmalgamDCMarvel8

@amalgamdcmarvel8: No problemo Amigo!

Can you think of names for these: Since you are so kinda

Lori Elton

Bridget Clancy

Helena Bertinelli

Cheyenne Freemont

Tarantula

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AmalgamDCMarvel8
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

starfire sleeps with Dick because she is attracted to him, not because she is ignorant. I would advise avoiding writing about any questionable characters until you do more reading on who they are.

With the New 52 version of Starfire, I'm not completely sure that's true. I really hate this characterization, but they've established that Tamaranians as a whole pretty much forget sex as soon as they walk away from it. It was a stupid idea, but they've established that. So yes, she has to be attracted to whomever, but only for the moment. They've kind of made her an alien bimbo, in that respect.

Agenda is both Strong as Wonder Woman but more of Nightwing fighting style. Her Agenda would change Amazon Women fighting style as an acrobatic Amazon Fighter.

Hera get a visit from one of the Greek gods. Athena and Ares, tells Hera to get ready for a change in fighting style. Aphrodite comes and tell Hera about her new Granddaughter by Diana.

I wasn't really wondering what Agenda's powers were. I was more wondering why you decided on "Agenda" as a name.

The great thing about fan-fic is that you can really write the characters however you want. However, readers want to recognize something in the characters. So in other words, although you can write them however you want, if it's a known character, you kind of have to stay true to the characterization. It's not likely that Dick would drown his sorrows in booze, because of Batman's death. Because of Barbara's? Maybe. More likely though, he's going to get ticked off and break badguy heads until he finds who is responsible for their deaths. In your scenario, why would Wonder Woman need to get drunk? She's not that close with Batman. More likely, she's going to help break badguy heads to find the killer.

The gods wouldn't tell the Amazons to change their fighting styles. They just wouldn't.

SoundnFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See, the problem here is that the name of EVERY child of Dick's would be John or Mary unless otherwise assumed.

Nightfire's name is Ma'ri for instance. You could MAYBE work in a Bruce, an Alfred, etc.

You still however haven't provided a reason Diana, princess of the Amazons, would sleep with Dick Grayson ever. Even if they got drunk, she would need to find him attractive, which she doesn't in the comics. Or Dinah Lance, Shiera Hall, or Zatanna Zatara.

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AmalgamDCMarvel8

See, the problem here is that the name of EVERY child of Dick's would be John or Mary unless otherwise assumed.

Nightfire's name is Ma'ri for instance. You could MAYBE work in a Bruce, an Alfred, etc.

You still however haven't provided a reason Diana, princess of the Amazons, would sleep with Dick Grayson ever. Even if they got drunk, she would need to find him attractive, which she doesn't in the comics. Or Dinah Lance, Shiera Hall, or Zatanna Zatara.

Zatanna & Nightwing:

No Caption Provided

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: What if Barbara died alongside with Batman. Wonder Woman thinks of Nightwing as a powerful warrior. She admires Nightwing's acrobatic fighting style. She sees the use of the acrobatic Amazon but she knows that Dick can't come to her land. So she figures that she'll have his kid with him. He teaches their kid. Then she'll take her daughter to Amazon Island.

SoundnFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amalgamdcmarvel8:

Context? Issue? Explain how a birthday kiss equates to sex? Also, we already know who her child is, Zatara Zatara, son of John Constantine. Only canon child thus far, so one with Dick would need to explain why Zatara doesn't exist.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amalgamdcmarvel8: I don't think it's in character for them, but <shrugs> it's not my story. ;)

AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers