Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83
No Caption Provided

Wakanda: Palace of King T'challa

It had only taken her three days. Three days to earn their trust. Three days to be welcomed into Wakandas' fold. Three days to overthrow their King.

Then taking to the skies and bringing forth winds and rain, she had become like a God to them. And the once proud Ruler of Wakanda. Had become merely a whisper of words.

She floated above the shoreline; feeling the warmth of African summer against her ebony skin. She gazed down at her newly conquered home. The people beneath her feet, going about their daily routines. She had made no new laws, Except one.

Never disobey King Hyperion.

She may have been a God to them, but to one such as the flying Sun God, she was merely a property to be owned. And so were they if he deemed it so. She had been promised their safety for her cooperation; and so, she did as she must. But even though she had found herself at the cusp of wealth and beauty. She could still not bring herself to smile completely.

Not without making amends with the man whom's life she helped take.

"I need to see the prisoner." Ororro Monroe ordered two guards who she landed gracefully in front of. Her white hair just as elegantly, landing on her shoulders and brow. The men made no other move then the one she commanded and she stepped in between them, taking a torch that was one of many used to light the path to the cells. She took a deep breath and entered.

No Caption Provided

She walked through the shadowed halls, down deep into darkened corners. Rats padded against the walls near her feet. Yet she did not fear them. It was her conversation with the man at the deepest depths she feared.

It was facing the truth. That the life she was living now was all a lie. That she deserved nothing. And that she truly was nothing but a pawn. A weapon of war for a psychotic dictator.

When Ororro finally reached him he was already sitting up in his bed facing the cells entrance. Almost as if he had expected her to come.

"My lady. Had I known you were coming to dinner, I would have prepared."

"Save your humor T'challa."

"Actually it was somewhat closer to sarcasm."

Ororro sighed, and took a step closer. Holding the torch close enough to her face, for him to get a full view of her eyes. So that he could see that her words held no lies.

"It truly grieves me to see you like this T'challa. I had no plans of taking your crown. But the man I serve knew of you; and the Vibranium and of the potential threat your genius and military could pose. It was either I imprison you, or you die. So I hope you unde--" Her words get caught in her throat, as the man known as King T'challa King of Wakanda, charged the door to his cell hard enough to make the walls shake.

"That madman destoyed the Vibranium mines!! He took everything away from my people, and you allowed it! Your just as evil as he is and when I am freed I will see you bothdead!!"

The maddened former ruler of Wakanda bellowed, his muscled arms gripping the bars of his cage with vein pumping intensity. Ororro could only imagine if that had been her throat. She looked into his eyes as tears began to form in her own and then she turned and fled. She had discarded her torch on the way out and simply ran through the darkness. On and on until she saw light, and as she stepped through into the sun, she was hit by a sight that caught her like a punch in the belly.

King Hyperion was fast approaching from the sea. His visage unmistakable. She turned to the two guards and told them to return to their homes, and after a minute of objections, they eventually conceded. Leaving their Queen with the mad Sun God.

"Ororro. How goes you capture of Wakanda?" Hyperion asked the beautiful young woman on the shore beneath him. His cape of gold flowing majestically through the African breeze. He was a sight to see for many. With arms as large as small logs and a chest as broad as the plains of Wankanda themselves. He looked like a hero. Square-jawed and noble. But underneath all that was good. Lie a serpent, wicked and unjust.

"As well as expected King. These people have no qualms with us. They all submit to you as their Lord God King." Ororro spoke truthfully. The people would worship who she worshiped, and serve who she served. All except one.

"And what about the Panther? Has he come over to the Hype-Side?" Hyperion asked.

"No."

"Then he dies."

"NO!!" Hyperion was taken aback a bit.

"No? You little b!tch who the f--k are you to tell me no?" Hyperion landed with incredible speed in front of the startled woman and without giving her a chance to react, had his left hand squeezing her lungs as he hoisted her into the air without effort.

Her legs dangled and swayed as she kicked violently until she no longer could muster. When she was finally still and silent, Hyperion looked into her eyes and snorted before dropping her to her knees. "You have two hours to get that fool king to accept me as his God. Or I will burn his entire Nation to the ground. If not, the entire continent of Africa."

Ororro looked up as he flew away. Watching that majestic looking golden cape glow in the wind. She could do nothing but stare off into the distance. And pray to whatever God that would listen to save her people.

No Caption Provided

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@guardiandevil83: Where is a chunk of argonite when you need it? Some punctuation errors to attention to but apart from that it's a good read.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thank you very much for the feedback.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points